Questions or Comments About the Program

Options
ickybella
ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
Hey guys! Feel free to post any questions or comments about the program in this space. This could be a space for us to talk about our victories and frustrations. I'll probably talk about how Jillian is trying to kill me!

Replies

• BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Completed!
    10 minutes in I was about to give up but I pushed through.
    I am so glad I did, Feel much better after the workout!
  • ickybella
    Options
    BleuBerryS wrote: »
    Day 1 Completed!
    10 minutes in I was about to give up but I pushed through.
    I am so glad I did, Feel much better after the workout!

Well done! These workouts are tough, but they're worth it.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Hey guys! I hope everyone's ready for day 1. We're doing 30 Day Shred, Level 1 today. I have a 10.5 hour day, so I won't be exercising until tonight around 7 or 8 pm.
  • Paullt63
    Paullt63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 1......phew that was hard!! I think the people in the apartment below mine may have been think I was on my way through to join them!!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Paullt63 wrote: »
    I've just done day 1......phew that was hard!! I think the people in the apartment below mine may have been think I was on my way through to join them!!

Haha well done!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    1 is done! It is as hard as I remember. :| Now I want to reward myself with art time, but I think I need to do schoolwork.
  • ickybella
    Options
    sarah44254 wrote: »
    1 is done! It is as hard as I remember. :| Now I want to reward myself with art time, but I think I need to do schoolwork.

I actually don't remember it being this hard last time! Good job, though!
  • ickybella
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. I was using the YouTube app on the Wii U, and it froze halfway through the workout. That was the first time that's ever happened to me, so of course it had to happen today. It was incredibly frustrating, and by the time it started back up, I felt like I'd cooled down and lost my momentum. I guess I'll just use my laptop from now on, to make sure that doesn't happen again.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options
    Got Day 1 DONE!! Yeah, harder than I remember, too. Also got a walk done this morning w/DH and Bean (grandpuppy) and then got on the recumbent bike for 15 miles in 51 minutes. It was a good day!

Chris
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Even though I am totally pooped and wobbly, I decided to jam out to some kpop and destroy myself even more (it is a good workout though).
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. I really don't like night workouts so I'm starting with Day 2. Also I don't have shred it with weights, so I did Ripped in 30 level 1. I might not follow d plan strictly but they will still Jillian Michaels' workouts
  • dhygirl
    dhygirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm late but that was awesome! CAN'T WAIT to see my results in 30 days!!
  • ickybella
    Options
    bussyfeso wrote: »
    I started this morning. I really don't like night workouts so I'm starting with Day 2. Also I don't have shred it with weights, so I did Ripped in 30 level 1. I might not follow d plan strictly but they will still Jillian Michaels' workouts

Cool, I want to do Ripped in 30 next.
  • ickybella
    Options
    dhygirl wrote: »
    I'm late but that was awesome! CAN'T WAIT to see my results in 30 days!!

Good job!
  • ickybella
    Options
    I woke up .9 pounds lighter! I had felt like I was holding onto some water, and that confirms it. Onward and downward!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Is it bad if I didn't complete day 1??? And do it today plus make it longer???? I had to work late but I'm off for the next 2 days what do I do!!!!
  • zedee25
    zedee25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is it bad if I didn't complete day 1??? And do it today plus make it longer???? I had to work late but I'm off for the next 2 days what do I do!!!!

i didnt do day 1 either! i figure i have 2 choices... jump in where i am and start today with today's workout, altho shred it with weights sounds scarier than 30DS (which i've done before), or just do yesterday's work out today :)

my hip is still bothering me :( and apparently my shoulder has joined the aches & pains party too ( i think its time to get a new mattress!) so i'll have to see how it goes today :(
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I also skipped yesterday's workout. I had already done 3 hours of other exercise so I was too tired. So the plan today is to do both day 1 and 2 workouts to 'catch up'.
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    zedee25 wrote: »

i didnt do day 1 either! i figure i have 2 choices... jump in where i am and start today with today's workout, altho shred it with weights sounds scarier than 30DS (which i've done before), or just do yesterday's work out today :)

my hip is still bothering me :( and apparently my shoulder has joined the aches & pains party too ( i think its time to get a new mattress!) so i'll have to see how it goes today :(

Well I hope you feel better soon! I think I'm just going to do yesterday's and maybe just make it a little longer! I have done the 30day shred before all the way till level 2 day 2 then got bored and stopped but between there I had lost 4.4Lbs of water weight which was nice just hope I can stay motivated and I think I will with everyone supporting each other I really LOVE this group! We all talk to each other!!!! And feel free to add me!!!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Hey guys, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Do both if you want to and have time for it. If you want to do yesterday's workout, then do that. If you want to start with today's workout, that's fine too. If you want to skip those and do one workout that would be the length of yesterday's and today's together, you can do either of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfkuK3mMowM