Questions or Comments About the Program

Options

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    bussyfeso wrote: »
    I started this morning. I really don't like night workouts so I'm starting with Day 2. Also I don't have shred it with weights, so I did Ripped in 30 level 1. I might not follow d plan strictly but they will still Jillian Michaels' workouts

I don't know if you looked at the group's main page, but I have posted videos for all the workouts in this program. Every single workout we will do is free and on YouTube, so there should never be an issue of you not having a workout.
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    ickybella wrote: »
    Hey guys, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Do both if you want to and have time for it. If you want to do yesterday's workout, then do that. If you want to start with today's workout, that's fine too. If you want to skip those and do one workout that would be the length of yesterday's and today's together, you can do either of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfkuK3mMowM

Awesom I'll probably do one of these
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    How many calories do these videos burn??
  • ickybella
    Options

That would be different for each person. It depends on weight, effort, fitness level, and many other factors.
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    Wow I did this video for 38.19 minutes I can't do anymore lol I'm so hot and sweaty omg this kicked my butt BAD!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

• Ladybug_1794
    Options

That would be different for each person. It depends on weight, effort, fitness level, and many other factors.

Ok so then how do I tell the exact of what I lost by that?
  • ickybella
    Options

Ok so then how do I tell the exact of what I lost by that?

I would just log it on the exercise tab as cardio or circuit training or something, and that should give you a rough estimate.
  • Paullt63
    Paullt63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did 25 minutes of the bannish flat video and that's if for aerobics today......yoga a bit later though!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Paullt63 wrote: »
    I did 25 minutes of the bannish flat video and that's if for aerobics today......yoga a bit later though!

Nice! I'm about to do the Shred it workout.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Just finished Shred it With Weights and nearly died. That woman will be the death of me. Feels great to have done it, though. Who's done their workout today?
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    Just finished Shred it With Weights and nearly died. That woman will be the death of me. Feels great to have done it, though. Who's done their workout today?

Got mine done! I didn't do yesterday's so I did the workout you posted but could only do it for 38mins lol
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,371 Member
    Options
    Just finished Shred It w/Weights. Managed everything except one exercise where they squat jump in the three different directions. I just squatted and watched them, and thought of the pain it would cause me to do that!! Then the exercise where she gets down on the floor from a lunge position. I cannot go to my knees like that, so I just did squats again. But I got through it. I also go 6.0 miles done and 12.75 miles on the recumbent bike. It was a good day!

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Just finished Shred It w/Weights. Managed everything except one exercise where they squat jump in the three different directions. I just squatted and watched them, and thought of the pain it would cause me to do that!! Then the exercise where she gets down on the floor from a lunge position. I cannot go to my knees like that, so I just did squats again. But I got through it. I also go 6.0 miles done and 12.75 miles on the recumbent bike. It was a good day!

Chris

Wow, great job!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,371 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »

Chris

Wow, great job!

Thank you!!

Chris
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Monday on my own to do beginner shred but then I find his group and I'm so happy it's so close to my start date! I will do my best to try your program set but I had a problem before in finding a specific video on YouTube so if it happens again I'll just stick with my shred for that day.
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3.
    Anyone else completed todays workout?
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. I also did 10 mins cardio dance abs kiera leashe.
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to off day tomorrow because I'm very sore especially my abs. Jillian Michaels kicks my butt.
  • ickybella
    Options
    bussyfeso wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to off day tomorrow because I'm very sore especially my abs. Jillian Michaels kicks my butt.

She is tough! I'm looking forward to tonight's workout so I feel like I earned my rest day.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Oh man, so excited to be able to rest tomorrow! My jawbone says I've burned over 2100 calories today, so I'm feeling pretty good.