Questions or Comments About the Program

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options
    I'm going to switch Thursday and Friday as Friday is my rest day due to prior commitments.

Chris
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ickybella wrote: »
    bussyfeso wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to off day tomorrow because I'm very sore especially my abs. Jillian Michaels kicks my butt.

She is tough! I'm looking forward to tonight's workout so I feel like I earned my rest day.

Same, looking forward to todays rest day
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    How's everyone enjoying the rest day? If you skipped a workout this week, you can always use today to catch up!
  • Paullt63
    Paullt63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had a rest day yesterday due to too much time in the office......

However today I got to the end of the bannish fat video and am feeling pretty chuffed!! (Could do better with the later exercises but I kept going at least)..... :)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I am having my rest day be on the weekend. I did beginner shred 1 today but still feelin it from my double I did yesterday!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options
    Did 30 DS L1 today along w/7.36 miles for 16,074 steps and 45 mins on the recumbent bike for 13.0 miles. A good day!

Chris
  • ickybella
    Options
    Paullt63 wrote: »
    I had a rest day yesterday due to too much time in the office......

However today I got to the end of the bannish fat video and am feeling pretty chuffed!! (Could do better with the later exercises but I kept going at least)..... :)

Excellent work! I'm chuffed for you. ;)
  • ickybella
    Options
    Well I am having my rest day be on the weekend. I did beginner shred 1 today but still feelin it from my double I did yesterday!

Nice!
  • ickybella
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Did 30 DS L1 today along w/7.36 miles for 16,074 steps and 45 mins on the recumbent bike for 13.0 miles. A good day!

Chris

Woah, craziness!
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done.
  • pinkrunningjacket
    Options
    day 4 of 30 day shred for me done!
  • ickybella
    Options
    Day 5 done.

Nice!
  • ickybella
    Options
    day 4 of 30 day shred for me done!

Great job!
  • ickybella
    Options
    I have a crazy busy day today: two interviews, an essay due tonight, a student to tutor. I will squeeze in my workout though!
  • bussyfeso
    Options
    I have a crazy busy day today: two interviews, an essay due tonight, a student to tutor. I will squeeze in my workout though!
    Wow!!! That's a lot. Thanks for making out time for this group. You're a blessing to a number of people.

• ickybella
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Wow!!! That's a lot. Thanks for making out time for this group. You're a blessing to a number of people.

It's helping keep me motivated! Seeing everyone else who's struggling to keep up with life and exercise but still manages to do it, makes me want to work harder.
  • ickybella
    Options
    Well, I was definitely not ready for level 2. Sweat was pouring down my face and I think I caught a glimpse of the afterlife. Phew! Glad that's over lol.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Bee left a lovely reminder for me, so I made myself do the workout for Friday. It was not fun, I am not well, and I feel bad after finishing it (physically), but I feel good that I am accomplishing things.

If any of you know how to convince my eustachian tubes to NOT swell and pop during exercise please let me know.
  • ickybella
    Options
    sarah44254 wrote: »
    Bee left a lovely reminder for me, so I made myself do the workout for Friday. It was not fun, I am not well, and I feel bad after finishing it (physically), but I feel good that I am accomplishing things.

If any of you know how to convince my eustachian tubes to NOT swell and pop during exercise please let me know.

Good job working out! My ears do the same thing, though. I hate it. Sometimes, they don't pop and it just sounds like they are full of water or something.
  • bussyfeso
    Options
    Day 6 done.