Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've been on a Minecraft kick for the past couple of months
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Currently between DmC (the Ninja Theory reboot) on PC/Steam, and Star Ocean 4 on PS3
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Still playing Guild Wars 2 most of the time. Occasionally I play Saints Row 2, Walking Dead, and Madden on Xbox 360.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    30+ hours into Metal Gear Solid V, amazing game on almost every level. There's some repetition mission wise, but the amount of equipment and ways you can infiltrate bases for missions is amazing. I don't know how this game exists, but I'm really glad it does.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    IK4mNO6.gif

lmao this made my day :hushed:
  • KissFrogxx
    KissFrogxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hooked on Heroes of the Storm right now.
  • pennypuffkin
    pennypuffkin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Heroes of the Storm & Diablo III (pretty much only to get the mount for HotS ;) lulz)
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Got Assassin's Creed Black Flag via Xbox Gold. Really fun game.
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I played an old game that was a bit different but really enjoyed it:

Papers Please

:-)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Picked up GTA V for 25$ last week for the Xbox 360. My I spent 1 hr replaying one of the early flying missions because I could not land without crashing in some way.
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Destiny is really good since update 2.0/The Taken King. It's a grind, but an enjoyable one.

Mainly playing NBA2k16 now though
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I've been into EVE Online for a while. It can be frustrating at times, but I love the openness - you can do pretty much anything you want.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Tocking Ark Survival Evolved and Civ V on Steam lately ... fired up World In Conflict and the great Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Re-playing BioShock 2
  • ajm_uwe
    ajm_uwe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Loving the nostalgic game playing in this thread. Just finished bulletstorm and have dead island ready next.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Re-playing The Last of Us remastered. :D I forgot how much I loved this game.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Lego Dimensions, Halo: Master Chief collection, and Borderlands 2 at the moment. I'm just waiting for Halo 5
  • littlebatgirl
    littlebatgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Playing on PS4 at the moment, Final Fantasy XIV & Black Ops 3. Still getting on Wii-U occasionally. Any Final Fantasy friends?
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Way too much Smite, with a side of Just Cause 3, MGS5, and whatever random game I decide to install at the time.