Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Doing good so far this week. Had Panera yesterday but it fit my calorie goal. Planned food for today and I think I'll do Body Revolution 1 and a 1 mile walk.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I have been working out, both at home and in the gym. Dang Halloween candy is winning the battle this week - I plan to win next week!!!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Weekend was not good. Need to do a better job of planning and tracking my food next weekend.

Moving on to week 4 of TurboFire today. Plan on making turkey chili for dinner.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Made it to the gym this morning and even did my Ab and Leg workouts. Tomorrow is an at home workout day.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    After feeling poorly for several days, I looked over my diary and realized the amount of candy I was eating was insane. Though I was managing my overall calories the sugar was taking me down. I am going to take a rain-check on Halloween and look after myself. No candy yesterday and I already feel much better.

Made it to the gym this morning, did a HIIT workout on the elliptical and walked to work with great timing.

Hope everyone is doing well - Happy Halloween!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Yesterday was good. Got up early and did a workout. Tracked all my food and stayed within my calorie goal.

My birthday is this month. I would like to get some clothes in a smaller size so I need to stay on track this month.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Had fast food yesterday but got my workout in so it's ok. Plan on working out then cooking dinner when I get home today.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Monday and Tuesday were good days but today I've had a hiccup but hope to recover the day. I did make it to the gym and had a good workout but I didn't eat a decent breakfast and that started the cookie-monster phase of trying to eat anything in a colorful wrapper - Butterfinger, Twizzlers, Laffy-Taffy . . . I am doing a personal challenge to avoid the warm brownies at my desk - drink 24 oz. of water in the next hour and then go for my walk at lunch without touching a brownie!!!!
  • Mslinda52
    Mslinda52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I would like to join this thread, as I really need the support. Today I plan to take a 45 minute group fitness cycle class after work.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did good on food yesterday. Cooked food for the week yesterday and plan on doing TF Fire 55EZ this evening.

Need to focus on taking it one day at a time. Been slacking and I want to reach a certain number by the end of the year. It's possible just need to be better about my food, especially over the weekend.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Yesterday was good. Didn't work out but stayed within my calorie goal.

Coworker brought in donuts today and I decided to have one. Adjusted my meals a little for the rest of the day so I'll still be in my calorie range. Going to workout this evening. Not sure which workout yet.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    So far over calorie goal for 2 days in a row. Today I would at least like to meet my macro within my calorie goal!

I did go to the gym this morning and got in a mile walk at lunch . . . chickened out from the cold!
  • Mslinda52
    Mslinda52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Worked out last night 45 minutes on the Elliptical machine and I plan to workout today after work another 45 on the Elliptical
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of workouts for this week
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I am not sure if it is the weather or just me being unfocused. I start out on a high note, get great workouts over the weekends and even on Monday morning and then it just slows to home workouts and walking. I'm still reaching my step goal each for the most part and while strength training is important I miss the adrenaline from cardio. So since it is raining and I will miss my lunch walk I will commit to going to the gym after-work for a least a 20 minute workout!!!
  • Kizzyblue22
    Kizzyblue22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    At home exercise today...
  • whisper34c
    whisper34c Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey ladies.. is no one using this as an accountability tread anymore? last post was in May
  • Namaste_Mama
    Namaste_Mama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @whisper34c. Let's try to make it more active. So far I am on track with logging today but only 2000 steps_desk job. Hoping to do some fitness blender vids tonight.
  • whisper34c
    whisper34c Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @Namaste_Mama. Sounds good.. I'll be doing two sessions of Focus T25 in about an hr. I post clips of my workout on FB if you want to see (chantaybartley)
  • shikeet14
    shikeet14 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I just did some leisurely walking