What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    cjbtvrxmovak.jpeg

My first attempt at fathead pizza. Pretty good. Very cheesy.
  • SoosannahK
    Options
    0lvm9oqf4eox.jpeg
    hbxd4a5dfv6u.jpeg

Dont know what that is but I want some. Looks like a cross between Huevos Rancheros and a taco. Yummy!
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Gosh those taco stuffed peppers with cheese, Skillet stroganoff, Spinach and cheese pie meals look terrific. I really wish I can get the recipes on them!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to revive my fasting routine, but felt such hunger today that I made some bulletproof broth. I heated some of my homemade beef/ pork bone broth with some butter and just 1/2 Tbsp MCT oil and blended it. It turned out like a creamy soup with foam on top. It was delicious and took my hunger away.o0lyc3t749do.jpeg
  • SoosannahK
    Options
    Kitnthecat wrote: »
    I'm trying to revive my fasting routine, but felt such hunger today that I made some bulletproof broth. I heated some of my homemade beef/ pork bone broth with some butter and just 1/2 Tbsp MCT oil and blended it. It turned out like a creamy soup with foam on top. It was delicious and took my hunger away.o0lyc3t749do.jpeg

This looks interesting and I may give it a go on those days I'm really not hungry. I love some beef broth. I drink it like tea. This would add some fat and calories. I do love my BPC.
  • nalena1
    nalena1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    o98myqchrn50.jpeg

Breakfast! Cream cheese pancakes with butter and sugar free syrup (I seriously LOVE these pancakes!) bacon and avocado.

What is the recipe for your pancakes

• MilllieMoo
    MilllieMoo Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I have cup envy! :)
  • MilllieMoo
    MilllieMoo Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Sunday Brunch - all cooked by hubbie :smile:

axwt7ebi94s0.jpg
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    9risud8pub1c.jpg
    Lettuce wrapped burger

• ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    3fsuzolj44rh.jpg

It's been awhile since I shared sorry it's not all pretty today! Claim stuffed mushrooms using pork skins instead of bread crumbs and fresh avocado.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    3fsuzolj44rh.jpg

It's been awhile since I shared sorry it's not all pretty today! Claim stuffed mushrooms using pork skins instead of bread crumbs and fresh avocado.

That looks awesome!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Roast heritage pork with pan juices, mushrooms sautéed in butter, and stir fried bok choy with onions, celery, and a few peas. I cooked the veggies in bacon fat, and reduced bone broth, added a splash of tamari. Yummy.5emwbzyqg8gj.jpeg
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Roast heritage pork with pan juices, mushrooms sautéed in butter, and stir fried bok choy with onions, celery, and a few peas. I cooked the veggies in bacon fat, and reduced bone broth, added a splash of tamari. Yummy.5emwbzyqg8gj.jpeg

That looks fantastic! Nice meal.
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Roast heritage pork with pan juices, mushrooms sautéed in butter, and stir fried bok choy with onions, celery, and a few peas. I cooked the veggies in bacon fat, and reduced bone broth, added a splash of tamari. Yummy.

Oh, you are making me hungry for pork roast. Maybe next week ... :)

• natalialikescookies
    Options
    Salmon, Cauli rice and roasted broccoli for dinner tonight!! Yuuum!
    sazwnrjgzg22.jpeg

Yesterday I had edamame spaghetti from Costco (sooooooo good and only 10 net carbs per serving!) with cheese stuffed sausage balls and red sauce. Super yummy!

eolb5vlldu3h.jpeg

• Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Dinner last night: Flank Steak with an olive oil, garlic and herb sauce, onion strings made with almond flour (!) and asparagus.
    Couple of notes: Next time, I will not use flank steak. That was what my recipe called for and it did not turn out great. The sauce was good, but a more tender steak would have been better. I have cooked flank a couple of times and just have never had luck. Also, the onion strings were so ridiculously amazing! I was worried about the almond flour, but they tasted like my normal onion strings I make with white flour. Those were definitely a winner!

hujfdwu03ace.jpg
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Egg, Broccoli, Cheese and Bacon Bake......soooo good. And super versatile. I used a mix of pepperjack and cheddar cheese and added seasoned salt. Here's the recipe:

http://lowcarbyum.com/broccoli-and-bacon-egg-casserole/

q0qdresjv1am.jpg

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Those are a couple of great looking meals, @Emily3907 . I may have to give that egg bake a try!