The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Changed my weigh in day from Monday to Tuesday. Also walked my extra 1 km when I took my car for an oil change at lunch.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    imicevska7 also needs the link
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Abs and squats workout today. 1 km walk at lunch hour today. Still did my 1 mile on treadmill after work. It wasn't too bad getting the extra km.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Done :)
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

Done :)

thanks
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    @sharkweek does your excel looks kinda like this? :tongue:

q06d707bvtfw.png

Hah! It does look quite similar! We must be kindred spirits.

Yesterday I walked over a mile more than my usual, so I had the daily challenge beat. I came in a bit over 6 miles. Today's no processed sugar challenge will be a little tougher, but I'm game... made a tofu scramble for breakfast and packing a kale bean stew for lunch. I have drinks plans tonight, but I'll stick to vodka soda. :)
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    my sugar is only at 77 grams today most of it natural occurring. so i do not see how i can cut any sugar today
  • SmurfBunny1027
    SmurfBunny1027 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to exercise at all yesterday, but I'm in another challenge that requires 20 minutes a day, so I walked/jogged in place in front of the TV for 20 minutes. According to my FitBit I got in 1981 steps, which would be almost a mile. Can I count that as the extra 1 km??
  • Suky736
    Suky736 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After walking 20,000 steps last week and 25 flights of stairs, I have hit a little medical setback with the exercise. I can walk only a little bit and that with a cane. Hopefully, the steroids will kick in and I can heal quickly! Still working my calorie plan!
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Suky736 wrote: »
    After walking 20,000 steps last week and 25 flights of stairs, I have hit a little medical setback with the exercise. I can walk only a little bit and that with a cane. Hopefully, the steroids will kick in and I can heal quickly! Still working my calorie plan!

I understand what you're going through! You can't control the medical setback, but you do control your nutrition! So happy you're sticking with your calorie plan :smile: stay strong!
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    @night_watcher I'm doing an 8-12 week low intensity weight lifting/core building workout with cardio workout at least two times a week.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Suky736 wrote: »

do not push your self to fast let yourself heal
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    my sugar is only at 77 grams today most of it natural occurring. so i do not see how i can cut any sugar today

blew it had 2 cookies 20 g of sugar but i stayed under calories
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I was not able to participate in the side challenge today.
  • night_watcher
    Options
    @night_watcher I'm doing an 8-12 week low intensity weight lifting/core building workout with cardio workout at least two times a week.

Oooo, that sounds awesome, 2 times cardio and 3 days lifting sessions? I love lifting, and that mild pain afterwards, oooof i love it.

@Suky736 yes dear, you should take proper rest before you start moving again, we dont want any long term injuries, i hope you recover fast :) Ameen
  • night_watcher
    Options
    For thursday we have 10 jumping jacks every 90 minutes while awake challenge :tongue: i love this one, cant wait to hear where you guys did your jumping jacks
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was on the road today taking my son back to college. Got a lot of walking in on campus and at Costco. My wallet lost weight while I indulged in a few sweets today! No side challenge for me
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ok, taking me a few days to catch on to this....lets see how I do on the jumping jacks tomorrow. I took a picture of challenge because I was having hard time finding it. So no excuses now! Lol.
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So proud of my sugar intake yesterday!! Admittedly, I don't know much about processed sugar vs. non-processed sugar, but I think I barely had any. I did have some ketchup with dinner but that's the highest sugar thing I had. Not sure how others here do, but 36g of sugar is tiny for me, and since I cooked 2 of the meals, I know those were nice and healthy. (Dinner was less so, but I intentionally made choices I could handle in my calorie plan.)

Not sure I'm going to be able to do the jumping jacks challenge - my office has glass walls. :( I did just do my first 10, though.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    sharkweek wrote: »
    So proud of my sugar intake yesterday!! Admittedly, I don't know much about processed sugar vs. non-processed sugar, but I think I barely had any. I did have some ketchup with dinner but that's the highest sugar thing I had. Not sure how others here do, but 36g of sugar is tiny for me, and since I cooked 2 of the meals, I know those were nice and healthy. (Dinner was less so, but I intentionally made choices I could handle in my calorie plan.)

Not sure I'm going to be able to do the jumping jacks challenge - my office has glass walls. :( I did just do my first 10, though.

i do not do every 90 min. but two or 3 times per day in the amount i should do and i do low impact for most
This discussion has been closed.