The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    50 jumping jacks so far . i work tonight at dinner time so cooking early and did the jacks in the kitchen while i was doing this
  • Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I didn't plan anything for dinner tonight, and so while I was busy upstairs my hubby made dinner for us. I had no idea he was doing it. And to my delight, he weighed and measured all the ingredients of my serving! Even saved the empty packages so I could scan them. And made my favourite meal!! He's a keeper :wink:
    You have great husband. The food looks good.
  • MargaretLunan
    edited January 2016
    Options
    50 jumping jacks so far . i work tonight at dinner time so cooking early and did the jacks in the kitchen while i was doing this

50 more done so 100 for the day 4 bunches of 25 each time
  • JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    reminded the 0 from last week to weigh in that i have not heard from. will see what happens 3 have not even accepted my last friends request.two have quit so that only leaves 5 others

Such a small group we have!

@makinchange @MargaretLunan I'm over from team purple, not many posts for us either! Might nip over now and then to see how your alk doing if that's ok?? ☺
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @makinchange @MargaretLunan I'm over from team purple, not many posts for us either! Might nip over now and then to see how your alk doing if that's ok?? ☺[/quote]

Absolutely!

• makinchange
    Options
    @makinchange @MargaretLunan I'm over from team purple, not many posts for us either! Might nip over now and then to see how your alk doing if that's ok?? ☺[/quote]

Absolutely!

• MargaretLunan
    edited January 2016
    Options
    reminded the 0 from last week to weigh in that i have not heard from. will see what happens 3 have not even accepted my last friends request.two have quit so that only leaves 5 others

Such a small group we have!

@makinchange @MargaretLunan I'm over from team purple, not many posts for us either! Might nip over now and then to see how your alk doing if that's ok?? ☺[/

no problem i sneak peaks at the other teams
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    my weight i recorded was taken mon.my weight will likely go up next weigh in my docter has cut my water tablet dose in half. and he warned me my weight could go up a few pounds. but another medicine cut i am not complaining
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my weight i recorded was taken mon.my weight will likely go up next weigh in my docter has cut my water tablet dose in half. and he warned me my weight could go up a few pounds. but another medicine cut i am not complaining
    That is wonderful! I am assuming getting off as many meds as possible is a goal, so this is good!

• makinchange
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!

A quick FYI...I will be away for the next week -won't be logging and probably won't be posting here much, if at all. I will have access to wifi but not too sure how reliable it will be. I will weigh in tomorrow, but I am planning NOT to weigh in the following week. I know the number will be up after the week away, and I just don't want to see it.

Cheers everyone! TTYL :smile:
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    kittary wrote: »
    That is wonderful! I am assuming getting off as many meds as possible is a goal, so this is good!

yes this is good but i hate gaining what i have fought to lose
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!

A quick FYI...I will be away for the next week -won't be logging and probably won't be posting here much, if at all. I will have access to wifi but not too sure how reliable it will be. I will weigh in tomorrow, but I am planning NOT to weigh in the following week. I know the number will be up after the week away, and I just don't want to see it.

Cheers everyone! TTYL :smile:

enjoy
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    almost ten miles today walking and 3 on bike i am tired did pretty good avoiding processed until at work i did not feel well and being unsure if sugar or salt was out of wack i had potato chips for salt and orange juice for sugar
  • sue814
    sue814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Had a good game of golf and burnt a few calories. Not lost as much as I would like this week so hopefully will do better next week. Roll on summer with warm days and lighter nights and more likely to eat salads!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    sue814 wrote: »
    Had a good game of golf and burnt a few calories. Not lost as much as I would like this week so hopefully will do better next week. Roll on summer with warm days and lighter nights and more likely to eat salads!

one game i have never played, hope you had fun
  • sue814
    sue814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sue814 wrote: »

one game i have never played, hope you had fun

Was a bit muddy but played OK. Its a fun game but very frustrating at times.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

doctors right i am up around 5 pounds but even though i know why and it is good i hate the gain and i feel like i am letting you down
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have had a pretty good week even though we had to deal with a darn blizzard and a week of snow days for the kiddos. I pulled out my mini trampoline and have been using it to get some jogging in...seeing that I can't do anything high impact. I have been doing Fitbit challenges all week and met my step goal and then some everyday! Hopefully things are starting to go back in the right direction.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    memere101 wrote: »
    I have had a pretty good week even though we had to deal with a darn blizzard and a week of snow days for the kiddos. I pulled out my mini trampoline and have been using it to get some jogging in...seeing that I can't do anything high impact. I have been doing Fitbit challenges all week and met my step goal and then some everyday! Hopefully things are starting to go back in the right direction.

good for you
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i danced to classic country today crystal chandeliers and when the snakes crawl at night by charley pride . he was one of my dad's favorite singers.slow songs but i was in a remembering mood.
This discussion has been closed.