The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I danced to "Hot Coffee" by Jack Payne and "Be My Lover" by O'Bryan.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Results are out :)
    Awesome job everyone, just two more weeks to go
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    2nd place this week way to go we are sneaking up to the top 41 pounds lost since we started so 1.77 per cent. we have lost members but are still one of the larger teams. so great work guys keep it up.
  • sue814
    sue814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A new week and a new month. Just had a good session at the gym. Upping the game and set myself a goal of 7 pounds this month.
  • MargaretLunan
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i had strawberries and yogurt with a quarter cup of granola and a 300 ml bottle of orange juice for breakfast
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i walked the long way home from work i think it would be around 1 km.but i am already at 12000 steps today
  • sue814
    Options
    Went for a 5 1/2 km run with my daughter so got my extra km in for today.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    100 jacks 30 in my living room 50 in the lunchroom at work and 20 at the lights where i am a crossing guard
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    sorry guys with my medicine change my weight is up almost 5 pounds. but a cut in meds is good
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    sorry guys with my medicine change my weight is up almost 5 pounds. but a cut in meds is good

down about half a pound today
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    do not forget to weigh in
  • sue814
    Options

down about half a pound today

Well done. A loss is a loss.
  • MargaretLunan
    edited February 2016
    Options
    danced 3 songs africa by karl wolf ,highway don't care tim mcgraw and one last time ariana grande. mixed up the styles this week
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    reminders sent to the whole team to weigh in .i have no way to know if you have
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Last week to go!

Results for Week 4 are out
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Awesome job you guys for commitment
  • MargaretLunan
    edited February 2016
    Options
    we are back to third. but great job we have kittery in the top percent lost . sue814 in steps and posters faith365 in posters and myself in every area but biggest loser so give ourselves a cheer we did great. in pounds lost we are second and only in third percent by point 03 we will get them next week.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    breakfast today clementine orange, yogurt o fat , 4 slices weight watchers toast and kraft light peanut butter
  • MargaretLunan
    edited February 2016
    Options
    walked 10.25 miles today so certainly an extra kilometer. also 6 miles stationery bike.
    if anyone is reading this let me know because i do not think it is worth writing for myself
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    assuming i follow my eating plan i am at around 50 g sugar today. all natural sugars and non processed food except cereal (kashi extra lean)and it is a good quality grain cereal
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here. I have been swamped at work with another audit so my posting time is very limited. Keep up the good work team!
This discussion has been closed.