Red Team

Options
RedVelvette
RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
If you love RED, join this team!

"Red has more personal associations than any other color. Recognized as a stimulant, red is inherently exciting and the amount of red is directly related to the level of energy perceived. Red draws attention and a keen use of red as an accent can immediately focus attention on a particular element.
HOW THE COLOR RED AFFECTS US PHYSICALLY
Increases enthusiasm Stimulates energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate Encourages action and confidence Provides a sense of protection from fears and anxiety"

Replies

• vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Just call me Lady in Red! :-) Anyone else want to join me??
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ok Lady in Red - looks like you need a teammate. Red is a great color - I like the description of "stimulates energy" - I can always use more energy :). Looking forward to this.
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Red is the color of passion, and I am PASSIONATE about losing some pounds! Let's do this, Red Team!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Let's go Team Red!!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Team RED: Don't forget to choose your team leader tonight!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Is there anyone who would like to be the team leader?
  • campingma
    Options
    I would be extremely appreciative if someone else would like to do it.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    I will be the team leader.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am picking the Red Team also.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Welcome aboard betsym3!
  • goingforahundred
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wonder if communicating here would be considered comminicating with someone from you team? What do you all think?
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Yes, contributing to your team thread counts!
  • goingforahundred
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have made us a document to keep track of our progress on. It is basically a copy of what has been posted on the site, but there is a tab for each of us on it. You may use it everyday if you would like to, or you may enter your numbers once a week on Sundays. It's all up to you!! Please have all the information entered before 8pm pst. so that I can pass the information on to RedVelvette!

I will send you each a link to the document so that you can access it. If I haven't sent it to you it is because MFP is being difficult and not letting me send messages. Please try to message me and I will be able to reply back to you with the link.
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Red team, Is it okay if I hope aboard? That way we don't just have a blue team of 2.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    tihi18 wrote: »
    Red team, Is it okay if I hope aboard? That way we don't just have a blue team of 2.
    You bet it is okay to hop aboard! The more the merrier!! I will send you link to the spreadsheet that you can keep track of your stats on it if you so choose!
  • campingma
    Options
    Shea - thanks so much for being team leader. I haven't had a chance to look at the link you sent yet - but I will. Thanks!
    Hope everyone is off to a great start!
    Janna
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Mondays are hectic for me. Thanks @goingforahundred for stepping up to the plate. I love the spreadsheet you made for the team. I think I need your approval before I can add my info. in.

I am so excited to start this challenge. I have had such a hard time to get back on the healthy wagon since the holidays. I have gained about 10 lbs since then. Yikes! Today I have stuck to my eating plan and drinking the water but I don't think I will be able to squezze a workout in.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Mondays are hectic for me. Thanks @goingforahundred for stepping up to the plate. I love the spreadsheet you made for the team. I think I need your approval before I can add my info. in.

I think that I just allowed you to be able to see/edit the document. Please let me know.
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Yup! Put in all my numbers for today. This so much easier. Thanks @goingforahundred
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    It looks like everyone will have to request permission to be able to edit the document. I will permit it as soon as I get the request. I don't know how to do it any other way! Sorry!!