Red Team

Options

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Goodnight ladies!! I hope that you all have had success in one form or another today. I am very excited to be doing this challenge with you all and I hope that we will find support and comradery here. Till tomorrow.....
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Aiming to do more than yesterday. Yesterday was a good day, but determined to drink more water today.
    Wishing everyone a good start to the day!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Good Morning!!
    @campingma - I like your determination!! I bet you will conquer the water today.

gjoig5ihoaa2.jpeg

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Stuck to my diet pretty well yesterday. I hope to do better today! Good luck everyone! I earned 9 points yesterday.
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good morning my fellow Reds! Love the positive vibes!

Yesterday was good with food and water. I am going to commit myself to do a workout today.
  • campingma
    Options
    Hi Shea, I played with bringing up the spreadsheet - so cool how you created tabs for each of us. I'm not very techno savvy - do I request permission to edit here in this thread - or do I somehow have to request permission from that site - if that's the case - throw me a clue how to do that - thanks!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    campingma wrote: »
    Hi Shea, I played with bringing up the spreadsheet - so cool how you created tabs for each of us. I'm not very techno savvy - do I request permission to edit here in this thread - or do I somehow have to request permission from that site - if that's the case - throw me a clue how to do that - thanks!

I have no idea how to do it!! You might have to ask vasquezmom7. She is able to enter her numbers now and she somehow was able to request permission. I am sorry that this is such a pain!! I am not tech savvy enough to know how to fix it.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Hey there.....Lady in Red..... aka @vasquezmom7!!!! Would you please be so kind as to explain how one goes about asking for approval to access that google doc!! I don't know how to do it so I can't explain it!!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    So, today was probably not one of my best days. Not a total bust, but not the best. I stayed within my calorie range, but did not get in any exercise and have not had enough water yet. I am determined to get the water in before I go to sleep!! I blew the majority of my calories on a subway sub. Yes, an entire sub. There is no reason one human stomach needs that amount of food in it, and I did it anyway. I was with my daughter and it turned into a rather heated discussion and before I knew it the whole thing was gone! Not gonna lie, I am disappointed. But, I stayed under for the day so that is good.
    I hope that you all had a good day.Till tomorrow....
  • betsym3
    Options
    Yesterday I went a little over my calories, but not bad overall. I earned 12 points. I'm going to try to make today go a little better. So far I'm off to a pretty good start. Everyone have a great day!
  • betsym3
    Options
    I didn't realize how the link to the spreadsheet worked, until this morning. I have updated my info for all days so far.
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't checked in. I will try to explained about the spreadsheet. I think I the tab on the top on the left. I forgot what it said or was it on the right. Sorry I am not that tech savvy either. What a group we make, huh? I hope that helps.
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Oh yeah you need to open tge spreadsheet from an actual computer or phone app to be able to edit it.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Sorry I am not that tech savvy either. What a group we make, huh? .

I think we make a mighty fine group!! And we are providing entertainment for one another while we are at it!!

• vazquezmom7
    Options
    Today I have not made any healthy choices. If I give in early in the day I tend to think, hey what the heck, and have a bad day. I so need to break that vicious cycle.

What are your weaknesses/temptation?
  • campingma
    Options
    Vazquezmom7 - oh your question made me laugh. TemptationS - bread (really good bread), sweets, and nuts - yup - long list. One of my issues is I love to cook and bake for my teenagers.
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi hope everyone had a great day I'm hoping I can stay on track tomorrow. Me and my supervisor are going to be on the road all day and I know she wants to have pizza for lunch she's tall and thin so yeah... I guess as long as I stay within my calories.
  • campingma
    Options
    I WILL TO THIS TODAY! LOL. Determined to make up for the apple pie late last night GGGggggrrrrr. Have a great Thursday everyone.
  • betsym3
    Options
    I went slightly over my calorie intake yesterday, but not bad overall. I earned 14 ps. I will get them posted ASAP. Have a nice day!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    @campingma I know how you feel, my husband was craving McDonalds coffee last night, so I went along with the idea but somehow 2 strawberry pies came with the coffee. :-)

@betsym3 good job with the numbers!

@tihi18 girl you can do it. Bring on the pizza just remember....in moderation. Here's rooting for you!

I am determined to put in a workout today!