Red Team

Options

Replies

• vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    @campingma I did not win mom of the year award this morning, my seven year old went to school with dirty pants. They wear uniform, I forgot to check last night. Guess what I am doing? Laundry!!

@goingforahundred I am in the same boat as you, no alcohol, no sweets, and lots of water. But exercise is so hard during the winter.

I will commit myself to doing good with the eating part AND commit to at least four 30 minutes of workout this week. Those are this week's goal!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    @vazquezmom7 - my kiddo went to basketball wearing an unwashed uniform!! So, you're not alone with the dirty clothes and not winning mom of the year! I am glad that you are going to try to get in some workouts. I am going to do the same thing.

vqp9nr9p5r3b.jpeg
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    So to burn 3,500 calories a week, I would have to burn 500 each day?! Is it be or thats a lot? I am glad to see that we can earn bonus points for drinking more water this week!!
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    500 a day is ALOT! I'm definitely going to try to up my points this week 2 - but those bonus exercise points will be a challenge.
  • campingma
    Options
    P.S. I think every mom has a "oh no, laundry story" and all of our kids survive - lol Thanks for the smile - brought memories back when my guys were littler.
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Our average score is 146.6. Not too shabby!!!! Way to go us. Should we try to make a goal for next week? Maybe to shoot for a higher average than we got this week?

Way to go Red Team!!!! We're killing it!

@goingforahundred : That's a great idea! Let's push ourselves more this week!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Good morning my fellow Reds! I did fit in a workout last night. I was watching the Biggest loser last night and I feel bad if I am not doing something while watching it.

How was everyone elses Monday? Did you rebooted your mind and started the week good?
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I got off a little calorie wise, yesterday, but I drank plenty of fluids. I hope to make today a better day! Have a great day everyone!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    I hope that everyone has a great day. Today I am going to make sure to log everything I eat. I have gotten rather lazy about doing that. I started doing the 21 day fix, which is a good program, but I do better when I am counting calories. I am trying to combine the two and find a happy medium. You guys have a good one.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    @betsym3 - It's okay to go over the calories here and there. What matters is that you don't let it defeat you. You had plenty to drink and you're back at it today. You are awesome!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    @vazquezmom7 - I am glad you got in a workout, way to go!! I hope that I have the biggest loser set to record. When I get home tonight I am going to check. I love that show!
  • campingma
    Options
    Had a nice surprise today. Worked at school till 5pm, home to pick something up, errand, by the time I'm at the grocery store - hungry. Open up the veggie chips on the drive home.....was afraud to look at the calories - 30 veggie chips - brand good health - 140 calories. Nice surprise - felt like I indulged without it being a ton of calories. Long day, but enjoy the little things.
  • betsym3
    Options
    @betsym3 - It's okay to go over the calories here and there. What matters is that you don't let it defeat you. You had plenty to drink and you're back at it today. You are awesome!
    [/quote/]

Thanks goingforahundred! I need to stick to my calories better and not go over. Hopefully, today will be a better day!

Have a great day everyone!
  • vazquezmom7
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing their best! Remember we need to put in work in order to see the benefits!

Back in December I needed something to motivate me....so I did a motivational board to encourage myself. I wrote in my starting weight but never added to it because the scale kept going up but this week I updated it and I need to stick to it.
  • campingma
    Options
    I need more hours in the day please - lol
    There's a chance, just a chance, that I could have a snow day tomorrow - have my fingers crossed - I need a day to simply catch up.
  • betsym3
    Options
    I had a pretty good day yesterday, but still ate some peanut butter toast in the evening bringing my calorie total up. I hope to start doing better starting today. Have a great day everyone!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    @campingma did you get your snow day?

@betsym3 I love peanut butter. Before my last pregnancy I loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so much. Like for just that minute it was just me, the sandwich, and a glass of cold milk. I guess now I can see why I developed gestational diabetes. But on the brighter, that was the reason I started this journey. :-)
  • campingma
    Options
    I did get my snow day - sooooo grateful! I'm getting a lot done. The district I work in got lake effect snow - some areas 18 inches others 37 inches. Where I live just 20 miles away - maybe six inches - lake effect bands are always interesting to me.
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Today has been an AWESOME day. Although not a snow day, totally the opposite. It was 70 degrees here in Dallas. I detailed cleaned the whole house and got a whole 1 hour workout in! Yes my friends you read right a whole hour. I hope the evening is just as productive! :-)
  • betsym3
    Options
    @campingma did you get your snow day?

@betsym3 I love peanut butter. Before my last pregnancy I loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so much. Like for just that minute it was just me, the sandwich, and a glass of cold milk. I guess now I can see why I developed gestational diabetes. But on the brighter, that was the reason I started this journey. :-)

I can relate to the peanut butter thing! I eat way too much of it. I have recently been diagnosed with prediabetes. There probably is a connection there. I really need to watch that peanut butter thing; not to mention how fattening it is. lol