Red Team

Options

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I really need to get on the stick with my calorie intake, and up my walking/exercise. I hope that everyone has a great day and a great weekend!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has a good weekend, please stay warm, those who live up north!
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I haven't said "hello team" yet today and now I'm in my pjs - lol. One of those busy insane level days.
  • campingma
    Options
    Anyone have fun plans for the Valentine weekend?
  • betsym3
    Options
    In spite of my bad eating habits, I have lost a little weight this week! Hope that you all have a great week!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey Red Team!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day! It's a hectic day for a cook, so my DH and I don't really celebrate (he's good at giving random gifts throughout the year, so I don't mind :wink: )

Despite my efforts, I didn't have any weight loss this week. Pretty frustrating. My eating habits have been significantly healthier, I'm much more active now (8 hours in a kitchen - in front of a gas stove - will do that!), and I've been exercising more (a couple walks/hike/workout)...but there doesn't seem to be much change - other than being sore and hungry. haha. I know it will eventually start showing in my clothes or on the scale, but for now, it's a little disheartening.

BTW, you all are awesome. I don't post often, but I read your posts on my break everyday and it truly encourages me to keep at it. Together, we can really make a difference in ourselves.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great week. I have been away from the computer for a few days and have missed checking in with the group.
    We woke up to ice this morning, ice in the form of sleet. About an inch of it! It was an interesting trip into town this morning needless to say!
    I will check back in later and let everyone know what our team average is.
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did great with weight loss (TOM last week) and I increased last week's points by about 50!

This week will be a struggle eating 2 fruit servings daily but I will do my best. Last week's goal was to increase by exercising and I did, I was able to do 3.

My goal for this week will be to do exercises 5 days and reach my daily fruit servings.

How was your week? What goals do you have for this week??
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Our average for the week is 170.2!! What a huge increase over last week!! Way to go ladies!!
  • campingma
    Options
    So I think I may have got the exercise in -lol
    We are on vacation - it's .6 miles from the hotel to public transportation. At the Eiffel Tower we thought we bought tickets for the escalator to the summit elevator. Ah nope bought the wrong tickets - so we did the stairs - Lots of stairs. Lots - I huffed and puffed, but I did it! Checking out the hotel's fitness room tomorrow morning.
  • betsym3
    Options
    I did pretty good sticking to my calories, even though I made homemade baked beans. I hope to get my working in Tuesday through Friday this week. Hope that everyone has a great week!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Way to go Team! We moved up to second place! Congrats @goingforahundred for those AWESOME points!

Here is to a better week! @campingma are you in Paris? From snow day to that, AWESOME!
  • campingma
    Options
    Way to go! @goingforahundred You are motivating!
  • campingma
    Options
    We are in Paris. Family vacation of a lifetime - never even dreamed of coming and here we are. I think my husband and I are truly aware of the fact that there is only so many school vacations left to travel with our teenagers before they go off to college...(they are juniors in HS)....
    Trying to not totally completely go off the plan while vacationing is tricky. Felt like a victory to get the fruits in today. Exercise - who knew there were so many stairs sight seeing - lol - I start huffing and puffing after about the 50th -60th step in a row, but I make it! - lol. No idea how many miles we have walked - amazing here.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!
  • betsym3
    Options
    campingma wrote: »
    We are in Paris. Family vacation of a lifetime - never even dreamed of coming and here we are. I think my husband and I are truly aware of the fact that there is only so many school vacations left to travel with our teenagers before they go off to college...(they are juniors in HS)....
    Trying to not totally completely go off the plan while vacationing is tricky. Felt like a victory to get the fruits in today. Exercise - who knew there were so many stairs sight seeing - lol - I start huffing and puffing after about the 50th -60th step in a row, but I make it! - lol. No idea how many miles we have walked - amazing here.

Enjoy your trip!
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hello everyone. To my surprise I stepped on the scale and I've lost a little bit. It's always nice to see the scale go downward! Hope that everyone has a great day!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Congrats @betsym3 on the loss. B)
  • campingma
    Options
    Yay betsym3! - on the weight loss - every little bit is a major feat to me. Go you!
  • betsym3
    Options
    Thank you vazquezmom7 and campingma. I really need to lose this weight!