Red Team

Options

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    We averaged 161 points this week. Way to go ttaylortulsa for your score of 200 points!!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way to go team! Great job @vazquezmom7 !!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Howdy to all! How is everyone feeling? I am doing good, need to get this body moving again. What goals do you have?
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. My furnace wasn't work and I got off track. I also had a weight gain this past week, but am hoping to get it off before next week. Hope you all have a great day!
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I have my furnace working again. Heat and hot water is so nice! I hope that you all have a good day!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Wow, we are a quiet group this week. Hopefully we are out enjoying the great weather. @betsym3 having warm water is always nice. Last year ours went out and I had to heat water up on the stove for 9 people to shower. Lol. So yes I know what you went through.
  • betsym3
    Options
    Thanks Vazquemom7! I'm glad that we've got our heat and hot water back. You sure do miss those things, when you don't have them. I hope that everyone has a great day and week ahead!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Got my info logged - another loss this week!

Worked 6 days in a row this week and had family visiting the past two days, so I've been kind of out of touch.

@betsym3 Yay for your furnace working again! I believe in you to get that loss this coming week!
  • betsym3
    Options
    Got my info logged - another loss this week!

Worked 6 days in a row this week and had family visiting the past two days, so I've been kind of out of touch.

@betsym3 Yay for your furnace working again! I believe in you to get that loss this coming week!

Thanks ttaylortulsa I really need to watch the calorie intake and take off some weight. I'm kind of doing the yo yo thing right now. I had company yesterday and cooked spaghetti and make a light dessert. I only ate two meals breakfast and lunch, but still used all of my calories for the day. I hope to do better the rest of this week.

Hope that everyone has a great week!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Sorry, the kids are on spring break and have not added up my points, they are not too pretty, but will do ASAP!
  • betsym3
    Options
    I had a small loss since Sunday a.m. I hope to keep it going. I want to lose six pounds by April 19th doctor's appointment. I should be able to do this. I hope that you all have a great day!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    Here are this week's numbers: wt. 163 (TOM) and 147 points.
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for the red team average points and top score points to post winners for week 5... does anyone on the team know these numbers? If so, please PM me.
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hello everyone. I hope that you are all having a great morning! I stuck to my calories yesterday, and hope to again today.
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope that you all have a good day today!
  • betsym3
    Options
    Well I had a loss this week, so that is great news to me. I will be going to Maine to visit my cousins this weekend. I hope to stay on track. Have a great day and a great weekend!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    @betsym enjoy your trip.

I did great this week with exercise. Hopefully the scale will show it.
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I had 7 meetings this week that I have been working towards since January - but crazy intense the last 2 weeks. As of yesterday - done. Whew! Did a lot of stress eating
  • campingma
    Options
    Ughhh my whole message didn't go through
    Trying again :)
    Anyhow - lots going on: deadlines at work, 6 positions in my district being cut, shooting threat at my teenagers school (Thank God - prevented before the kid get to the school) lots of stress eating.
    Ready to focus on me again
    In a few hours my gal pals are picking me to travel down to Rock Hill, NY to walk a half marathon tomorrow morning - can't wait for the escape.
    Sorry for the silence on my end, hope everyone is well and seeing the scale move in the right direction :)
  • campingma
    Options
    Good Morning! I updated my points on the team chart before I left for work. Everyone have a great day!