Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    The weekend wasn't good but yesterday was. Need to make more of an effort to plan my meals over the weekend. Or at least do some exercise.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    MissJones513 - For as much as I workout I tend to see consistent results when I cook my own meals and manage what and how much I am eating. I am at the point where I just don't enjoy eating out, I always seem to compare it to my own cooking. Maybe just start with committing to eating one specific home cooked meal and snack each day and go from there. It takes time to get there and if your life doesn't allow for that then that's is okay as well, work with what you have.
  • monies1210
    monies1210 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm new. 26 single mom to an almost 6 year olds, full time worker, part time graduate student. But I'm ready for change. Been living everything... Good and bad... The past few days

I notice I'm great all day but night is my struggle. I tend to snack especially on sweets. Anyone else experience that?
  • monies1210
    monies1210 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh and please feel free to add me. I keep my good log open to my very limited friends to help stay accountable.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked all my food yesterday and planned my meals for the week. Going to limit eating out to once this week, probably Chipotle.

Going to do my 2 mile walking DVD this evening.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Had Chipotle yesterday for dinner so I'm going to try not to eat out the rest of this week. I have meatballs and stuff to make pizza at home.

Did a walking workout yesterday, plan on doing the Speed workout of T25 today. Almost didn't workout yesterday but made myself do it and was happy I didn't.
  • NoMoExcusez84
    NoMoExcusez84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok I went to Mcdonald's for the first time since I started this journey. My plan was to order 2 mcdoubles w/o the ketchup and throw away the bun...and I did exactly that; and wasn't tempted at all. I feel good about that.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Today is the day. Thursday through Sunday have been awful for me. Today because I do a lot of snacking while watching shows. I'm going to only have gum and drink a bunch of water. I've been doing good this week and I don't want to mess it up.
  • Admired
    Admired Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I wanted to introduce myself to the group and hopefully I am welcomed to join you ladies.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Welcome Admired, you are absolutely welcomed.

For the past few days I haven't reached my daily step goal (6 miles) though I am trying to blame it on the rain . . . today looks good. I received a Fitbit Blaze as a gift on Tuesday and today was its first day at the gym, so far I love it. I still miss the convenience of the Fitbit One (also being that I can put it on my shoe while on the Stationary Bike), but I really like having the calorie burn info.

Today will be a goal step day, its almost 11:30 am and I have 5.65 miles, so I am sure I can make it to 6 for the day!
  • missjones513
    Options
    I need to do something to get out of this slump I've been in. I'm going back to Body Revolution and I might give Daily Burn a try.

I got a workout in yesterday. Was only 20 minutes but it was something. Ate too many calories, will try to do better on that today.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Got two workouts in yesterday. Going to at least do 30 minutes today. I want to do a walking workout or TurboFire tomorrow.

Going to the grocery this evening or tomorrow. Need to make sure I have some good options for next week. Want to set myself up to have a successful week.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did my cooking yesterday so I'm limiting myself to Chipotle once this week and Starbuck maybe twice.

Going to workout every day this week. Did a walking workout yesterday and will do Body Revolution the rest of the week.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Tuesday is usually my rest day but I moved it to Wednesday . . . so I managed to get in a workout this morning. I have been fighting with stress eating for over a week and though I really wanted some chips (crunching helps my stress) I bought some baby carrots on the way to work ( I keep forgetting the ones at home) - now the trick is to not eat them all today!!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Hump day - doing good so far this week. Did Chipotle for dinner yesterday, not going to eat out again this week (not the end of the world, it's just for this week *repeats to self*).

I have some meal ideas for the weekend, think I will plan some snacks as well. Need to make sure the end of the week and the weekend don't get out of hand.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I did 1 hour of pole with my PT today, and learned a lot of new things. But my body is super sore. Did weights on Monday with my PT, Tuesday & Wednesday practiced pole, and tomorrow is another weight session with the PT. I'm so ready for the rest this weekend is going to bring.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Goal for the week! Due to construction around my house that has caused the bad parking to become nightmare parking I am going to workout in the evenings! No excuse not too!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Worked out with weight lifting PT yesterday and today. Tomorrow is PT session with pole instructor. Friday and/or Saturday will be a home pole session.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Did a home pole session today. Trying to decide if I should go to the gym to do cardio tomorrow, do a home pole session, or stretch/take a rest day. My body is pretty beat up and could use the stretching and the rest, but I really want to practice everything I learned in my last private pole lesson some more.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I've been tracking my food since Sunday. Did a walking DVD yesterday. I'm thinking of doing 30 Day Shred. I need to do a program or something so I can get back to exercising regularly.