Team 2

Options

Replies

• UFGatorsMichelle
    UFGatorsMichelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in a steps challenge at work. My team of 8 people are doing over 10,000 steps each day, so that is helping keep my minutes up for this as well. Let's go Happy Feet!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So still not feeling great and that is slowing me down. Wednesday's are always super busy long days for me. I'm learning that my emotions have a huge effect on me. It takes everything in me not to go for something bad to eat when I'm really frustrated like I was at work today. I need to retrain my brain. Going to bed and setting my alarm to get up and workout. Tomorrow is another day right. I'm enjoying reading all your posts. It is encouraging me to keep going. Have a good sleep everyone.

How are you doing today? I can be an emotional eater, too, and that brain retaining is hard! :( don't be too hard on yourself.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    Hey! My exercise has been running up and down stairs for twenty minutes like a crazy person trying to get work done for a show. I can't wait to be done and back to the gym.

That does sound crazy! What kind of show are you working on?
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @JessicaLynnDouglas I updated your minutes on the spreadsheet and we are all doing so great this week!
    @ashorey87 enjoy your run tonight!
    @cindalu78 I hope your feeling better!
    @UFGatorsMichelle that awesome that one challenge helps another!
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling better today thanks. The medicine I took last night knocked me out which was good but I didn't get up in time to work out this morning. Hoping to exercise after we get home tonight after all the academic meets and soccer games and practices. Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    @JessicaLynnDouglas I updated your minutes on the spreadsheet and we are all doing so great this week!
    @ashorey87 enjoy your run tonight!
    @cindalu78 I hope your feeling better!
    @UFGatorsMichelle that awesome that one challenge helps another!

Ok, thanks! I will send you the full update as planned ☺

• ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Was going to bail on my run tonight because it's a rainy night, but I felt guilty sitting here watching Netflix, so I put on some warm clothes and laced up my shoes. 5k run done in 41 minutes. Slow 5k, but its a PR for me, because I despise cardio. So needless to say, I'm feeling proud!
  • lupie777
    Options
    @ashorey87 that's an awesome run girl! Way to go! You should be very proud!!! Way to crush those goals!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey Happy Feeters lol we have added a new team member today her name is vjcarrillo. Please go on and friend request her and welcome her to our team. We had 3 original team members I hadn't heard from and Eva had to leave the race. So mallowbar gave us vjcarrillo today and as I told you we also have Shona. I'm sure you guys saw Shona on the spreadsheet. Hopefully we will be all good now going into week 2!!
  • vjcarrillo
    vjcarrillo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for adding me on late in the game. I am 26 years old with three children, a 7 year old boy, 5 year old girl and a three year old boy. Since after having my daughter i gained so much weight and I have been depressed. I get motivated to lose weight by exercising but have a hard time eating clean. (its just so much easier with prepackaged food) I need a support group to keep me on the right track.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    Was going to bail on my run tonight because it's a rainy night, but I felt guilty sitting here watching Netflix, so I put on some warm clothes and laced up my shoes. 5k run done in 41 minutes. Slow 5k, but its a PR for me, because I despise cardio. So needless to say, I'm feeling proud!

Good for you and proud for so many ways!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    vjcarrillo wrote: »
    Hey thanks for adding me on late in the game. I am 26 years old with three children, a 7 year old boy, 5 year old girl and a three year old boy. Since after having my daughter i gained so much weight and I have been depressed. I get motivated to lose weight by exercising but have a hard time eating clean. (its just so much easier with prepackaged food) I need a support group to keep me on the right track.

Welcome! Happy that you joined our team, we are a supportive group! Remember that there is no need to over due things; take it one day at a time, achieve one small goal at a time
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!! Have a killer day!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    Hey there! Just an update (in case you're wondering), I've changed my username from la368859 to CeruleanCoffee to have fewer numbers and match my other social network accounts. I'll update it on the spreadsheet, too.
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a great day!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Let's finish this first week strong! We got this!!
    I love the new name girl
  • UFGatorsMichelle
    UFGatorsMichelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Why...why...why do my co-workers have to bring in donuts almost every day??? I can only resist so much temptation! :#
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Happy Feet!
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Happy Feet!
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    ashorey you are so motivating to me with your determination and dedication. I hope someday I can grow up and be like you.

vjcarillo Welcome to the Team! Glad to have you here.

I'm feeling much better. Hopefully I will continue to feel better and remember to take my daily Claritin. It's hard living where the pollen count is so high. Emotionally I am a basketcase. You would think working in a church I would be able to get along with my coworkers but I am really struggling and I may have made things worse today by being honest. Not sure what this next week is going to hold for me but I am working hard to not let it put me in a tailspin of depression, laziness, and eating bad. It may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but I'm counting it as a small nsv tonight in my tailspin I was able to keep from buying junk food and coke. A piece of me was telling me it would make everything better but I kept my head and said no. Looking forward to a busy day tomorrow. Hope you all sleep well.