Team 2

Options

Replies

• vjcarrillo
    vjcarrillo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cindalu1212 and Ufgatorsmichelle that is some restraint. good job! on not eating the junk food. Soda is one of my huge problems, and chocolate, and ice cream, and bread lol. Thank you everyone I am very glad i was able to join a team.
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Cindalu1212, I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time. Great job another giving in and not buying junk food. I hope things start looking up for you.

I'm not able to edit the spreadsheet from home, can someone please add 30 minutes of activity for Friday and 60 minutes for Saturday for me please? Thank you!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Why...why...why do my co-workers have to bring in donuts almost every day??? I can only resist so much temptation! :#

I know, there are always so many temptations! I have Celiac, so that's an easy out for me to dtay away from the general treats people bring in. I was offered a black coffee with one sugar the other day, which I could have, but I stayed strong and said no thanks I can't have sugar.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    Was going to bail on my run tonight because it's a rainy night, but I felt guilty sitting here watching Netflix, so I put on some warm clothes and laced up my shoes. 5k run done in 41 minutes. Slow 5k, but its a PR for me, because I despise cardio. So needless to say, I'm feeling proud!
    ashorey you are so motivating to me with your determination and dedication. I hope someday I can grow up and be like you.

vjcarillo Welcome to the Team! Glad to have you here.

I'm feeling much better. Hopefully I will continue to feel better and remember to take my daily Claritin. It's hard living where the pollen count is so high. Emotionally I am a basketcase. You would think working in a church I would be able to get along with my coworkers but I am really struggling and I may have made things worse today by being honest. Not sure what this next week is going to hold for me but I am working hard to not let it put me in a tailspin of depression, laziness, and eating bad. It may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but I'm counting it as a small nsv tonight in my tailspin I was able to keep from buying junk food and coke. A piece of me was telling me it would make everything better but I kept my head and said no. Looking forward to a busy day tomorrow. Hope you all sleep well.

Every work place can be stressful, for si many different ways...you are definitely not along. I actually had an unexpected run-in this week too; don't worry about it and move on. That is such a wonderful NSV, especially if your actions stopped you from a negative tail spin!! I know the feeling, then I think of all my "rules" and positives to gain for following them.
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @mpgundrum your minutes are added
  • lupie777
    Options
    Really??? Again I write a huge post and it posts 4 words!
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    We met our miles and will be have LOTS of extra minutes by the end of the day tomorrow! Go team! We're killin' it! :)
  • lupie777
    Options
    Ok Happy Feeters. I have some concern. There is a Shona that has posted a few days on our spreadsheet. She is not in our team roster and I can't find her for a friend request. Any chance any of you have found her. There is a shonabardecki that's supposed to be on team 3???? I just don't want her minutes to not count at the last second and then we don't have enough. Hopefully that's not the case because we have all killed it. I just wanted to mention this now since we have 2 days left still.
  • ashorey87
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Hey Happy Feeters lol we have added a new team member today her name is vjcarrillo. Please go on and friend request her and welcome her to our team. We had 3 original team members I hadn't heard from and Eva had to leave the race. So mallowbar gave us vjcarrillo today and as I told you we also have Shona. I'm sure you guys saw Shona on the spreadsheet. Hopefully we will be all good now going into week 2!!

@lupie777 Your post from a couple days ago..... Does this help? i have shonabardecki on my friends list.... I'm confused. LOL
  • lupie777
    Options
    @ashorey87 I hadnt confirmed that she was on our team actually. Then I realized she was listed on team 3. I messaged that team leader to see exactly where she is. Thank you I totally forgot I posted that. My head is still up my butt from this stone
  • lupie777
    Options
    Again only posted part of my response. What the heck am I doing wrong!
  • mpgundrum
    Options
    @lupie777 Thank you for adding my minutes. I'm sorry you're having trouble posting, how frustrating!
  • ashorey87
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    Was going to bail on my run tonight because it's a rainy night, but I felt guilty sitting here watching Netflix, so I put on some warm clothes and laced up my shoes. 5k run done in 41 minutes. Slow 5k, but its a PR for me, because I despise cardio. So needless to say, I'm feeling proud!
    ashorey you are so motivating to me with your determination and dedication. I hope someday I can grow up and be like you.

Thank you SO much! Your comment really made my day :)

• lupie777
    Options
    Ok so I heard back from the team leader of team 3 and it turns out that today she found out from Shona that she is supposed to be on team 3 and she is going to move her to there and transfer the minutes.
    This is what I was afraid of happening so how ever many minutes she is on our sheet for this week will be gone unfortunately. I apologize I did try to get this sorted out multiple times before today.
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Even without her minutes, we still hit goal already. No stress!
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Last day of the first week of the challenge! Get those workouts in ladies and gents! We got this
  • lupie777
    Options
    @ashorey87 that's good news! Ok let's go Happy Feet! Finish strong today. I'm at an all day volleyball tournament but I will get walks in mutiple times. I will do my challenges after tonight at home.
    Great job everyone!!
  • mpgundrum
    Options
    Go Happy Feet! I'm hoping to get a spot in Spin class today. You can only reserve a bike an hour before class, so I'll be on the phone at 1pm sharp to reserve my spot. I've already logged Spin as my exercise on my log but I'll adjust if needed.
    I hope everyone has a great day!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Happy Feet please remember to log your daily exercise minutes, roadblocks, and any challenges you completed this week.
    Week 1 ends tonight all. If there's anyone who hasn't done the dance it's super easy, a ton of fun, and only 1:23 lol... We need to all complete 1 of the 2 roadblocks to get credit
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Go Happy Feet! Finished our first week strong! This weekend has been a tough one for me to meet my numbers, so I am doing everything I can to do so