Team 2

Options

Replies

• CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    Even without her minutes, we still hit goal already. No stress!

Yay! Well done, Happy Feet!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Happy Feet please remember to log your daily exercise minutes, roadblocks, and any challenges you completed this week.
    Week 1 ends tonight all. If there's anyone who hasn't done the dance it's super easy, a ton of fun, and only 1:23 lol... We need to all complete 1 of the 2 roadblocks to get credit

I sent you my info ☺
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Okay I think I've logged everything. Looking forward to a new week. Determined to get more in. It's been a crazy busy weekend but it's been good after an emotional frustrating week. Looking forward to this week. It's my birthday week. So much fun ahead.
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @JessicaLynnDouglas I got your numbers and everything is logged! Thank you and great job!!
    Everyone else please remember to log tonight we still have some things missing. We really crushes it in minutes this week! So very proud Happy Feet!!!
  • cindalu1212
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet! Off to Ireland we go. Looking forward to a great week. Glad the accountability for this week is to log because I need to get back to seriously tracking. It really helps me. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello Happy Feet! Our Team 2 message board has been awfully quite today!
  • mallaidhnme
    mallaidhnme Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone--I need to remember to log my work into the spreadsheet, though....
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm quiet today because my head is ready to explode. Damn migraines
  • ashorey87
    Options
    @lupie777 I think I figured out what's cutting your messages off. iPhone emojis! It just happened to me lol
  • cindalu1212
    Options
    Hello happy feet. Good day today. Ashorey hope your head feels better soon. I got thirty minutes in today as well as the Irish food challenge. Little bit talked me into a lunch date at Cracker Barrel so I tried thier spring special corned beef cabbage and potatoes. Just curious on the color challenge are we supposed to be getting all the colors a day? I'm going to eat some blueberries and I will have them all. Great start to a new week. Hope you all have a great evening.
  • lupie777
    Options
    @ashorey87 I'm sorry your having a migraine they do suck. I hope you are much better today. I never thought about the emoji's thanks!!!!!
    @cindalu1212 great job!! The color challenge is just one color a day from the list. Then do that for 5 days.
    So I did day 1 of that insane ab challenge yesterday but let's just say I will never be at a full L sit as big as I am lol. God bless that girl with her rock hard 0% body fat body!!!!

Have a great day Happy Feeters!!!!
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I feel you girl lol when she said use two chairs I said to myself what chair is going to hold my big *kitten* without me busting my butt on the floor lool @lupie777
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, Happy Feet!
  • lupie777
    Options
    @LizFitIt34 exactly!! I just did the modified as best as I could haha
    I wanted to send out a huge thank you to the team member who has made our spreadsheet look so amazing, and added all the names this week! That's a huge help because I'm not very good with excel. So thank you thank you!
  • nailpro00
    nailpro00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I am new at this and was wondering if I can join your team. Although I am not entirely clear on what I'm getting myself into
  • lupie777
    Options
    @nailpro00 I will get confirmation that you can be on our team. I'll get right back to you. In the meantime I would recommend you read the threads describing the amazing race challenge and rules. I will also send you a personal message with more details.
    Happy Feeters this is Diana and she is a MFP friend of mine for a long time. She needs to be in a group with support and motivation. I told how awesome my team is!!!!! Hopefully she can join us this week and help us crush some goals.
  • cindalu1212
    Options
    Good morning. I'm going to be honest here. It's birthday and I'm not being very healthy. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Although I will say I can deal I've been making differences because I didn't even enjoy my birthday cake. But I am looking forward to outback cheese fries tonight. Hoping to get in a walk while my youngest is at soccer practice.
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I'm going to be honest here. It's birthday and I'm not being very healthy. I'll be back at it tomorrow. Although I will say I can deal I've been making differences because I didn't even enjoy my birthday cake. But I am looking forward to outback cheese fries tonight. Hoping to get in a walk while my youngest is at soccer practice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day is fabulous! My birthday is March 27 and I plan on eating well, but also enjoying my birthday. Do not beat yourself up! You deserve it!

• mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @cindalu1212 Happy birthday! Mine is this coming Sunday and I plan on enjoying my day bit not going overboard. I hope you have a great day and get back at it tomorrow!
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Quarter to 7 and I'm just leaving the office. By the time I get home, cook and eat supper, there's no way I'm driving the 20 minutes back to town to the gym. Hopefully I can get my tush outta bed early enough tomorrow to get a morning workout. This week has been a write off for me so far. Tax season is in full swing and I'm swamped at work. I'm glad we don't have as many minutes to do this week, or else I'd feel guilty for not being able to contribute as much as I did last week! Is it April 30th yet!?