Red Team

Options

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting and adding points the last two days. I went away for the weekend to my cousins house three hours away. I'll get back to it today. Hope that you all have a great day and week ahead!
  • betsym3
    Options
    campingma wrote: »
    Ughhh my whole message didn't go through
    Trying again :)
    Anyhow - lots going on: deadlines at work, 6 positions in my district being cut, shooting threat at my teenagers school (Thank God - prevented before the kid get to the school) lots of stress eating.
    Ready to focus on me again
    In a few hours my gal pals are picking me to travel down to Rock Hill, NY to walk a half marathon tomorrow morning - can't wait for the escape.
    Sorry for the silence on my end, hope everyone is well and seeing the scale move in the right direction :)

Good luck on your half marathon!
  • betsym3
    Options
    @betsym enjoy your trip.

I did great this week with exercise. Hopefully the scale will show it.

Thank you! We had a great time!
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good morning, RED team! Does someone on your team know your team average points for week 6? (and highest score)? If so, please PM me so I can get the winners out later today!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Ok. What is going on with our team? We only have 2 weeks left. Let's get it together. I have a hard time accessing the spreadsheet and I am horrible with math. Does someone else want to be in charge?
  • betsym3
    Options
    I have updated my points on the spreadsheet. I missed a few days this weekend and Monday. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    If the spreadsheet shows the total number of points for everyone during the week, all you need to do is divide that number by the number of people on your team to get the average points. If you have questions, please PM me. :-)
  • betsym3
    Options
    I would have stayed within my calories yesterday, if I hadn't eaten that 540 calorie orange scone at Panera Bread. I hope to do better today! Stay away from the junk food!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    @betsym you got this! Have an AWESOME day!

I have been doing great with exercise and food but we will see how I do this weekend. I am going out of town with family.
  • betsym3
    Options
    @betsym you got this! Have an AWESOME day!

I have been doing great with exercise and food but we will see how I do this weekend. I am going out of town with family.

Thanks vazquemom7!
  • betsym3
    Options
    I'm trying to stay on track. I overdid it a little yesterday. I went car shopping after work and bought a new 2017 Kia Sportage. We stopped at Friendly's for supper. I had salad and a happy ending sundae. Everyone have a great day and a great weekend!
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey Team! Hope everyone is doing well!

@campingma How was the half marathon?? Glad you've gotten through that stressful stuff and getting some "you" time!

@vazquezmom7 Great job with your food and exercise this week! Just like the other day, remember that one bad meal doesn't have to snowball into a bad eating day. You've got this!

@betsym3 Congrats on the new car! That's so exciting!! And way to go at Friendlys - good job balancing the indulgence with a salad! *high five!

Did we lose @goingforahundred? It looks like Vazquezmom has stepped up to submit our numbers? Which if that's the case, THANK YOU!!!

I didn't do well logging this week, just didn't feel like creating new recipes on here, or ate out and was too lazy to log. I was fairly good still. And got in really good workouts. So hopefully that will show on the scale on Sunday.

Just one week left, right? Excited to hear how this has gone for everyone!
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Updated the chart - sporadic week for me.
    Getting ready for work - I'll try to be better about touching base with the group this week.
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hey Team! Hope everyone is doing well!

@campingma How was the half marathon?? Glad you've gotten through that stressful stuff and getting some "you" time!

@vazquezmom7 Great job with your food and exercise this week! Just like the other day, remember that one bad meal doesn't have to snowball into a bad eating day. You've got this!

@betsym3 Congrats on the new car! That's so exciting!! And way to go at Friendlys - good job balancing the indulgence with a salad! *high five!

Did we lose @goingforahundred? It looks like Vazquezmom has stepped up to submit our numbers? Which if that's the case, THANK YOU!!!

I didn't do well logging this week, just didn't feel like creating new recipes on here, or ate out and was too lazy to log. I was fairly good still. And got in really good workouts. So hopefully that will show on the scale on Sunday.

Just one week left, right? Excited to hear how this has gone for everyone!

Thanks ttaylortulsa. I tried not to go overboard at Friendlys. We love the car and drove it this morning in our New Hampshire springtime snow storm!
  • betsym3
    Options
    I hope that everyone has a great day today!
  • ttaylortulsa
    Options
    So last week was my lowest score since the first week. I'm going for a Perfect Week to finish out the challenge! I'll be honest, the alcohol will be the hardest - I'm so used to coming home from a stressful kitchen shift late at night and the hubby usually has a glass of wine or a whiskey drink waiting for me (such a sweetheart).
    Haven't seen much loss in the weight department, but I took measurements the second week of the challenge and really expecting to see the change there. I cant definitely tell a difference in my arms and the hubby said he can see it in my face (I carry weight in my jowl(?) area).

Let's finish strong Red Team!!!
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    So I just finished getting team's average, 151. Great job everyone! Lets finish strong!!
  • ttaylortulsa
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Everyone!

First day towards a perfect week is done (whoohoo!).
  • vazquezmom7
    Options
    In the beginning of this challenge, my goal was to earn the extra 10 points for burning so many calories in that week. I am going to try my hardest to reach it. I am with you @ttaylortulsa.
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hello everyone. It looks like, overall, I didn't really lose much weight. I didn't gain either, but I have just sort of maintained. I really need to get on the stick with weight loss and exercise. I hope to do better! Everyone have a great day!