TEAM 1: TEAM AWESOME!

Options

Replies

• cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I wish MFP had a "Like" button so I could respond to each of your posts as I read them!
    It's amazing that so many on our team have accomplished such great weight loss, 100 pounds truly is awesome!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I wish MFP had a "Like" button so I could respond to each of your posts as I read them!
    It's amazing that so many on our team have accomplished such great weight loss, 100 pounds truly is awesome!

Couldn't agree more with that!
  • berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Major NSV for me this weekend: I got rid of all my too-big clothes! They had been in basement storage and now are gone!! Here's one of the biggest:
    8f3rex629b2o.jpg

No turning back now!

• leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Great photo Cheryl ! Congrats! You've come so far!!! Love that we get to celebrate with you! You've inspired me to get rid of my big clothes too. Why am I keeping them????
    Yes, during spring break I am making it one of my jobs to do. Thanks Cheryl!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Cheryl! I'm speechless! <3<3<3 You look so great ! Congratulation on all the hard work!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Cheryll! You look amazing!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Great week team! We are killing it! The challenges this week are both fun and easy. I'm pretty sure most of us are already filling our plates with colourful fruits and veggies and I know we are all logging our food daily. A reminder that those points are all or none. No partial points there. The dance involves flailing (is that a word?) our legs for 20 minutes. Fun and easy 35 points!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Just took a closer look at the week 3 Golden Ticket instructions. Wow! How does Melodie come up with such creative challenges? So I know I found it very helpful to have the challenges summarized so I'll give it a go here:

In order to achieve all possible points per person, you would need to:

Do the Easter Egg Fitness Video 5 times. 5 points every time for a max of 25 pts. (partial points are allowed here)

Share an egg recipe (and I'm assuming eat it too, if you're not allergic) Post on the announcement thread Melodie set up. 10 points

Eat some form of omegas 5 out of 7 days for 10 points. (no partial credit)

Drink at least 1/2 ounces of water, times your weight in pounds daily for 10 points (no partial credit)

Hope I've got all that correct! That's how I interpret it anyways. I'll work on the next spreadsheet tonight.
  • leannev68
    Options
    The thing I love about Melodie's challenges is they often are things I already do and/or are great suggestions of what I should be doing.
    This week will be easy for me because I already start my day with 1 egg, I am an avocado-aholic, and I often add walnuts and seeds to my spinach salads that I take to work. (Love the Salad Topper Lite by naturSource from Costco)
    Also I keep track of my water intake using MFP and already have the required goal and often meet or exceed it.
    As for the Eggs-ercise video, I'll have to see how often I do it after the first attempt. Looks challenging! But I'll give it a try. Now to hard boil an egg or two...
  • leannev68
    Options
    Forgot to add, to achieve our miles (minutes) we each need to average 174 minutes for the week, or about 25 minutes per day if all 19 of us are in!!!! Very achievable! I'm planning on making up for my lapse in exercise due to my shoulder bursitis which has now healed nicely. Yay!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Ok team. The week 3 spreadsheet is up and running! I'm actually getting a kick out of doing this spreadsheet thing. Have learned a lot. Been meaning to take a crash course in Excel one of these days... Let me know if you see any glitches though...still learning...
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable job Cheryl! That is SO amazing. You should be doing a happy dance for sure!! Thanks for sharing, that is so motivating.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Thanks Leanne for summarizing next week's challenge. It is definitely helpful to all of us, I'm sure. I hope the Easter egg fitness video is easy/short. I am having a hard time figuring out how to fit all these extras in without having to give up my normal routine. At least that one does allow partial points. Once I realized the Irish dancing videos were for so many points, I figured I couldn't really miss out on them. I normally don't work out on the weekends, so it has been a little bit of a struggle but so far so good. Hope everyone's weekend has been spectacular!!
  • leannev68
    Options
    The Easter Egg fitness video is only around 6 minutes long...but it's a killer! Haven't actually done the exercise yet but I watched it. We're definitely earning our points this week!!!
  • berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind words!

And thanks for the weekly summary, Leanne! Makes it so much easier to follow. I'm also having a hard time fitting in the extras but I think I'll be able to tackle the omegas and water this week. I've gotten lax with water so this will be a good reminder.
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    vnn3fr2tc197.jpgpwqzbtpli7bw.jpg

One year between the pictures and 101 lbs different.

• leannev68
    Options
    Oh my gosh, Gayle those photos are awesome! Incredible! You look gorgeous! I bet you feel great too! Hey, let me know if you need me to enter any data into our spreadsheet for last week. I need to crunch the numbers for our team. Keep up the great effort!!!
  • leannev68
    Options
    Just finished the Easter Egg fitness video. It wasn't that bad. Found out my balance is horrible and I think I'll wait a day to try it again to make sure my shoulders ok after those burpees. Now to try the upper leg video to help add to my exercise minutes...
  • lbenson2006
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Gayle, that is absolutely amazing. Standing ovation for you. You must feel spectacular. This should keep you in high spirits. So happy for you.
  • leannev68
    Options
    Just tried the inner thigh video! Intense! Now to stretch and wait to see how my legs feel tomorrow!!!