Team 2

Options

Replies

• JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Good morning Happy Feet! How's everyone's week going?

I still have not heard anything from JackRemi or cindydonaldson62. I will remove them at the end of the week if I still don't hear back.

Thanks, week is going well. ..busy, but good! !
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet! It must be a busy week for everyone the chat board is quiet. That's ok life defenitely will get in the way sometimes. I hope you all are well and keep up the great work!

If anyone needs help posting anything please just let me know. I think our team may win for the most weight loss last week. We lost a ton so way to go!!!!
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Loving the water challenge but not loving late night trips to the bathroom. 140oz is a lot I start sipping my water at 8am and it takes me all day until bedtime to finish. I need to lose more weight so I dont have to drink so much water lol
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is a spring break week for me so my schedule is a bit different. I've exercised on most days (hooray for burning calories while deep cleaning my apartment). But I've also taken time to be with friends (which usually results in consuming calories!). I keep telling myself that moderation is important and that both of these things are okay.

And, @LizFitIt34 - I agree! I hit mid-afternoon and realize that I haven't had enough water. So, I guzzle it throughout the rest of the day and wake up often overnight!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet! It must be a busy week for everyone the chat board is quiet. That's ok life defenitely will get in the way sometimes. I hope you all are well and keep up the great work!

If anyone needs help posting anything please just let me know. I think our team may win for the most weight loss last week. We lost a ton so way to go!!!!

I know that my week has been super busy, especially with all the extras. The days that I had expected to be the worst are yet to come...oy!!

Yeah for our team!

Enjoy Easter weekend everyone! !
  • lupie777
    Options
    @LizFitIt34 The water challenge is defenitely tough for me to that's a lot of water lol... Bathroom at least 2 times a night to.
    @CeruleanCoffee I hope you enjoyed your spring break week!!
    Happy Easter weekend all of my Happy Feeters!!! I hope everyone else is doing well! If anyone needs help posting anything as always just message me and I'll take care of it!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Happy Easter Happy Feeters!!! I hope you all enjoy this beautiful day!!!
    Please remember to log your exercise minutes for the week and any challenges and/or roadblocks.
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not excited for tomorrow's weigh in. Easter dinner with my family yesterday resulted in going way over my sodium goal so I'm sure I'm retaining water for the weigh in. But I sure enjoyed the ham my mom prepared!!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Good morning Hapoy Feet! I hope everyone of you enjoyed the holiday! We still have a ton of empty spaces on our spreadsheet. I need to have the numbers in by tonight for them to count. If anyone is having trouble accessing the spreadsheet please let me know. Also I will certainly log anyone's info just message me with your numbers. Have a great day everyone!!
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Sorry I have been mia. I woke up in the middle of the night Tuesday with a stomach bug and that definitely threw me off my game. I logged my exercise this morning. This past week was insane with a community egg hunt and movie night on Friday night that kind of consumed me. This week I am traveling to a conference which means I'm going to have to really focus to stay on track. Glad the accountability challenge is logging I really need to get back to that. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    Good morning Hapoy Feet! I hope everyone of you enjoyed the holiday! We still have a ton of empty spaces on our spreadsheet. I need to have the numbers in by tonight for them to count. If anyone is having trouble accessing the spreadsheet please let me know. Also I will certainly log anyone's info just message me with your numbers. Have a great day everyone!!

Thanks for all of your work, fearless Team Leader!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Sorry I have been mia. I woke up in the middle of the night Tuesday with a stomach bug and that definitely threw me off my game. I logged my exercise this morning. This past week was insane with a community egg hunt and movie night on Friday night that kind of consumed me. This week I am traveling to a conference which means I'm going to have to really focus to stay on track. Glad the accountability challenge is logging I really need to get back to that. Hope everyone has a great day.

I had a stomach bug a few weeks ago and it took me out for almost a week! Last week's over and we've started a new one. Good luck!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    I'm noticing this week that my cycle is off-kilter and I think this will affect my weigh in this week. This is the most consistent I've actually exercised in a long time and I think this is affecting it. Has anyone else experience this?
  • LizFitIt34
    Options
    All of this weeks challenges will be easy for me since its already part of my cultural :-)
  • LizFitIt34
    Options
    *culture :-)
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    LizFitIt34 wrote: »
    All of this weeks challenges will be easy for me since its already part of my cultural :-)

That's exciting! Do you have any suggestions of what foods and/or recipies to try for that roadblock challenge?
  • LizFitIt34
    Options
    Here is two healthy easy recipes to try out and they taste amazing. @CeruleanCoffee

Cucumber Chickpea Salad Recipe - Food.com http://www.food.com/recipe/cucumber-chickpea-salad-386160

Egyptian Kebabs Recipe - Food.com http://www.food.com/recipe/egyptian-kebabs-138110
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    LizFitIt34 wrote: »
    Here is two healthy easy recipes to try out and they taste amazing. @CeruleanCoffee

Cucumber Chickpea Salad Recipe - Food.com http://www.food.com/recipe/cucumber-chickpea-salad-386160

Egyptian Kebabs Recipe - Food.com http://www.food.com/recipe/egyptian-kebabs-138110

Both look so good - thanks for sharing! Now to go to the grocery store...
  • vjcarrillo
    vjcarrillo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    don't know if i was doing the belly dancing correctly but dang, my legs and hips hurt.
  • lupie777
    Options
    My sister and I did the first 3 belly dancing videos. All I can say is I am horribly uncoordinated lol
    I hope everyone's week is going good so far!!