Team 2

Options

Replies

• lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet! How is everyone doing this week? We have a lot of miles to travel this week but we can do it!!! I'm hoping everyone is still with us. Give me a shout out to know everyone is still here please.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey! This week is going fine for me. I'm adjusting back to work after being off last week. I got a migraine last night so I didn't get as many exercise minutes in as I anticipated. But I feel better today and plan to jump back into my routine.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Good morning Happy Feet! How is everyone doing this week? We have a lot of miles to travel this week but we can do it!!! I'm hoping everyone is still with us. Give me a shout out to know everyone is still here please.

I'm here ☺
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Hey! This week is going fine for me. I'm adjusting back to work after being off last week. I got a migraine last night so I didn't get as many exercise minutes in as I anticipated. But I feel better today and plan to jump back into my routine.

Yeah, that's great!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    I just want my good routine back, in all ways!! Could be a lot worse!...with that in mind, I will push on
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »

I'm here ☺

I am still here! We do still have a lot of miles to go....
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    We can do this! The number of miles needed this week is about what we have done for the other weeks. I think we can pull it off.
    And, if nothing else, the dorm I work in is hosting a dance on Saturday. I'll just dance for all three hours and earn more miles for us. ;)
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Barely. Working 12-14 hour days every day now at the office. Plus 20 minute commute each way is making for really long days. And I'm trying to squeeze as much time in as I can with my man because he's home this week and next week leaves again for another month. Trying to find balance is proving to be very, very difficult. I'm sorry I'm not contributing nearly as much as I did in previous weeks but there really are not enough hours in a day at this point!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey Happy Feet!! I'm glad to see so many of you still here. Great job everyone!! I know it gets so rough sometimes to balance everything at once. Ann I hope things ease up on you after April 15th girl. I can't even imagine the stress you have right now. Just do the best you can and that's all we ask. I'll try to step it up to the rest of this week to get some extra miles to help out. I did my 4 miles. 2 arm challenges and the last 2 belly dancing videos. They were a lot of fun. I'm going to do a HIIT video now for some extra minutes. If you guys are out of time for some of the stuff just try to do the easy ones. An Egyptian meal, logging food daily, writing out your favorite food. I'm so proud of all of you!!
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I walked the track at my son's school the days it was nice out to get in extra minutes this week. Doing the belly dance challenge tomorrow and the 84 flights of stairs on Sunday because its rest day for the Kettlebell swing challenge.
  • lupie777
    Options
    @LizFitIt34 thanks girl for the extra effort! You are in beast mode! WTG!! Great job everyone. Let's all pull together this weekend and make a big push to try to get close to our miles for the week. We are pretty far off right now but I know @ShansGotGoals killed it this week so there will be a ton of minutes there.
    Have a beautiful weekend Happy Feeters!!
  • LizFitIt34
    Options
    Belly dance videos all done.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Great job @LizFitIt34!!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Am I just not finding all the updates for the week?
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    It's not just you. I don't see them either. It may be a little sad how excited I am to see what our challenges are every week. ;)
  • lupie777
    Options
    I don't see them either ladies. Hopefully they will appear soon!!
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Sorry I've been quiet lately. I'm having a tough go of it right now and I'm just barely hanging on. I'm hoping that this week will be better! Until then, I'm doing just the bare minimum to get by. :neutral:
  • LizFitIt34
    Options
    I think we need some new team members. I see some people are MIA!!
  • lupie777
    Options
    @mpgundrum I'm so sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I am glad to hear back from you though. I hope things get better real soon!

@LizFitIt34 yes we have lost a bunch... I think after this week they may reorganize and group some of the teams together.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    It would make sense if they grouped some teams together. As long as Happy Feet isn't split up, I'm game for it!

@mpgundrum, I hope this week will be better for you, too!