Options

Replies

• LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Accountable to me challenge:

Things I have improved:
    1.Drinking more water
    2.Thanks to all the great challenges I have started to use heavy weights and I see a big difference.
    3.Going outside my comfort zone and trying new exercises I wouldn't have ever tried on my own.

Things I need to work on:
    1. Telling myself its ok to take a rest day. I haven't had a rest day in months.
    2. A loss is a loss even if it's only .6!! ITS OK JUST BREATHE!!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It's been a loong day of meetings and work. I feel a bit guilty for not getting a work out in but sleep is calling my name. Tomorrow's another day...
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I heard from everyone except @healthytia6 for last week. Which leaves us with 13 members still on team Happy Feet! I'm very proud of us! Once we all logged our minutes we just made the miles to Egypt so fantastic job everyone!!

I appreciate each and every one of you for sticking it out and pushing on. I promise you will all get something from this. Whether it be weight loss, increased exercise, friendship, will power. It's so worth it!!!!
    @CeruleanCoffee we all need sleep girl I hope you got some good rest!!
    @LizFitIt34 I totally am with you on the rest day girl. I tried to take one Sunday but ended up doing my challenges anyway lol... It is totally ok though and our bodies definitely need time to recoup. So you and I can help each other have a rest day each week. As far as losses it took me a long time to be ok with a .2 loss but I have to remember that a loss is a loss and that's how I've lost 30 lbs since November. Little losses or big losses still equals losses!!!!

Let's crush some goals this week Happy Feet!

P.S. To the angel who has been doing the spreadsheet each week is there any chance you could help me out with it. I'm really bad at excel. If not I will have my husband do it tonight so we can log our minutes. So I apologize for the delay all.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    I heard from everyone except @healthytia6 for last week. Which leaves us with 13 members still on team Happy Feet! I'm very proud of us! Once we all logged our minutes we just made the miles to Egypt so fantastic job everyone!!

I appreciate each and every one of you for sticking it out and pushing on. I promise you will all get something from this. Whether it be weight loss, increased exercise, friendship, will power. It's so worth it!!!!
    @CeruleanCoffee we all need sleep girl I hope you got some good rest!!
    @LizFitIt34 I totally am with you on the rest day girl. I tried to take one Sunday but ended up doing my challenges anyway lol... It is totally ok though and our bodies definitely need time to recoup. So you and I can help each other have a rest day each week. As far as losses it took me a long time to be ok with a .2 loss but I have to remember that a loss is a loss and that's how I've lost 30 lbs since November. Little losses or big losses still equals losses!!!!

Let's crush some goals this week Happy Feet!

P.S. To the angel who has been doing the spreadsheet each week is there any chance you could help me out with it. I'm really bad at excel. If not I will have my husband do it tonight so we can log our minutes. So I apologize for the delay all.

Oh good, I'm glad we reached our numbers this week. Ya, I don't want our team split up either.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet!!! The spreadsheet is done and up so you can log your stuff now. Sorry I had to get help but it's all good now. I apologize for the delay. Keep up the great work everyone.
    I did the kettle bell video yesterday it was a good one and not to hard. I hope everyone will give it a try.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey ladies... How is everyone's week going?? I did the kettle bell video and I've completed 32 miles already this week. I'm hoping everyone gets a chance to do the video. It's about 11 minutes and it's not that hard. I was surprised at how many miles I had done. It sounds like a lot but I know we can do it!!! We are currently in 3rd place which is awesome! Let's keep up the momentum!!!!

Let's go Happy Feet!!!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey team is anybody out there???? I hope everyone's week is going good. It's almost time for the weekend again. I hope we all have the willpower to stay on track and kick butt this week!!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    I'm here! I've worked out about my normal amount so far this week, but I haven't done much more than cardio. I'm planning to do the kettlebell challenge today, have about 10 miles left for the marathon challenge, and only have one more cabbage/fish to eat which will be easy (I might have sushi tomorrow and I'm really excited about that!). I haven't seen many signfiicant changes in the scale this week, but I also haven't been as diligient as previous weeks. So, I'm just trucking along..

Thanks for checking up on us, @lupie777 - it sounds like your week is going well (myfitnesspal-wise).
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Hey team is anybody out there???? I hope everyone's week is going good. It's almost time for the weekend again. I hope we all have the willpower to stay on track and kick butt this week!!

I'm here too! ☺
    My week is going well and intended to bust through the weekend just as good or better!!!
    I have lunch out with friends tomorrow, but it doesn't scare me because I feel like I can handle it, and enjoy!
    I have been hitting all the numbers for our challenge and adding more healthy variety to my breakfast (mainly) to improve digestive issues that are still affecting me.
    My body is responding well to my healthy changes, as per my Natropath visit and advice on Monday.
  • lupie777
    Options
    @CeruleanCoffee and @JessicaLynnDouglas thank you ladies for giving us an update! I'm so glad to hear things are going good. Sometimes I worry about being a pain in the tush, but then I remember we are here for each other. To help motivate, encourage, support, and hold each other accountable. I hope the rest of team is doing good to. Please don't forget to log your minutes and challenges. As always I'm here if anyone needs help logging.

Let's finish strong Happy Feet!!!
  • vjcarrillo
    vjcarrillo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well i got way off track for almost 2 weeks, but I am getting back into it and i am going to give it my all. No more excuses, especially with all this bread I have been eating :neutral: Always tell myself just one small bite.
  • lupie777
    Options
    @vjcarrillo I think our accountability challenge will be a good one for you then this week. Go on the thread and write the things you want to change to be accountable for to yourself. It may help you stay on track.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey all I posted this on my wall, but I need to know if anyone cant stay or continue on with our team. Melodie is reconfiguring the teams this weekend to make them more fair. Basically combining smaller teams together like we did last challenge. There have been a ton of people that are MIA or quit or got injured. I think our team is pretty solid I'm just waiting to hear back from @cindalu1212 and @mpgundrum. I will send her our list tonight. I hope to hear from them and our team will be good!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    @CeruleanCoffee and @JessicaLynnDouglas thank you ladies for giving us an update! I'm so glad to hear things are going good. Sometimes I worry about being a pain in the tush, but then I remember we are here for each other. To help motivate, encourage, support, and hold each other accountable. I hope the rest of team is doing good to. Please don't forget to log your minutes and challenges. As always I'm here if anyone needs help logging.

Let's finish strong Happy Feet!!!

You are always helpful and never a pain, very supportive THANK YOU! !

• lupie777
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet!!! I wanted to let you guys know that mpgundrum had to drop out for personal reasons and I never heard back from cindalu1212. So that leaves us with 11 team members. I will post our final team list now and wait to see how melodie wants to do this. Great job as always this week ladies!!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    I shared this on the other thread but I wanted for you all to see my response to my accountable response too. This has been a fun challenge for me and I've enjoyed being in your team!

@lupie777 thanks for caring about us and for checking in. That's helped me be accountable.

Things I've improved on and have been held accountable to:
    1. increasing water intake
    2. working out consistently
    3. connecting with others on MFP. I only had 2 friends on here before this!

Things I'd like to improve and to be held accountable to:
    1. I struggle with consistency. I like to start things, but don't carry them on for long. I also have one or two very full weeks (work-wise) coming up. I hope to keep this motivation and continue to workout consistently throughout the rest of the challenge.
    2. Better discern my hunger level (especially in the evening) instead of eating back all of my workout calories because they're there.
  • lupie777
    Options
    @CeruleanCoffee your very welcome! Thank you for being on our team and being such a great support!!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Ok Happy Feet it appears that we are still in 3rd place so great job everyone!!!! I'm so proud of us!! We are just past the half way mark so let's keeping pushing each other to the finish line. I hope everyone is getting as excited as I am seeing the awesome results!!!

LETS KEEP CRUSHING GOALS!!!!
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just realized that I have already met my weight loss goal for this challenge! Yayaya
  • lupie777
    Options
    @ashorey87 that's so awesome girl! Great job! Everything else is gravy now! Woohoo!!