2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    2.9 miles with the dogs this morning.... Rainy!!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    not very active these last few days.. had a lot going on... back at it today..
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    6k steps so far today (almost 3 miles)...jazzercise tonight
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    @ObesityWarrior had lithium worked for you in the past? Not to be too personal

I have not been on the prescription lithium before, I was on Sodium valproate which did not work and lamotrigine which made me worse and aripiprazole which did not work and lots of other things I can not remember. I have tried Lithium orotate which can be purchased from amazon, I heard good things about it but did not work for me. Now I should be starting Lithium carbonate which is the big pharma stuff that gets prescribed. I am not optimistic but will give it a try when/if my blood tests confirm my liver/thyroid are healthy enough to take it. For now I am only taking Quetiapine which enables me to sleep and reduces psychotic symptoms but does not stop the mood swings at all. I am 35 now and was first assessed for mental health issues when I was 12, so I do not hold out much hope of a medical help working to be honest. I think my soul, mind and brain are just too damaged. I feel duty bound to try everything offered though and you never know maybe one day things will change for better. I am just frazzled I think from lifes traumas and seem to exist on the very edge of my coping limit so regularly fall over the edge with every little stressor. I have tried most things. I have had herbal remedies, acupuncture, spiritual healing, I even sat on top of a mountain in India and meditated on 3 different trips. I have tried the celibate vegan inner peace daily hours of meditation, I have also went totally the other direction and went wild. I did the get married and settle down thing. I did the get dumped and divorced thing. I did the free love thing. I feel I have covered most possibilities of how I might find healing. Ps had loads of therapy too,
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm here,, I am on vacation. Cleaning out freezers .. Getting ready to do the second one. Hopefully aerobics tonight
  • 1cand0it2
    Options
    Jazzercize - done!
  • krce
    Options
    3.12 miles this morning!
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    2.8 Miles walking about for shopping and doctor's visit.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I should have been doing aquafit tonight, but my car is now at the garage with a punctured tyre so I'm stranded :-1:
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Just about 6 miles in total today, including an after work 4 mile walk with my colleagues. We're all doing a sponsored 10km (6.2 miles) walk in July, so this was 'training', and also a reason for us to just be out of the office together. I actually really enjoyed it.
  • 1cand0it2
    Options
    3+ mile walk plus jazzercise, good day!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just found out that the new manager at my gym is cancelling Tuesday night Aquafit :/ So I will now only be able to go once a week :'(
  • krce
    Options
    Bummer, @ClarissaCLD :(

2.75 miles on the treadmill this morning. Too rainy to get outside!
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    I found a local health walks group so went out with them today. I think it was around two miles country walking through varied terrain with hills so felt like more.
  • krce
    Options
    3 miles with the dog this morning.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    slack on exercise yesterday... today i dragged my butt out of bed early and was at the gym at 4am... got a workout in before work... i have plans after work and knew i wouldn't be able to work out... i am at almost 11,000 steps and it's only noon... normally i would only be at around 4000 steps...
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    I rearranged my living room furniture to a better functioning arrangement.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I got a fitness tracker a couple days ago, and have been figuring that out. I've found that it has helped motivate me throughout the day as well.
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've had a really good couple of days thanks to the encouragement of Fitbit challenges with Arlene and Tata! Message one of us if you want to join. We're having fun and setting new personal records. I went 13K steps today!!
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    7 miles walking.