Team 2

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    Just realized that I have already met my weight loss goal for this challenge! Yayaya

AWESOME, SOhappy for you!!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! What a week... probably my busiest one this semester. My eating hasn't been terrible but it also hasn't been on point. I would benefit from a break from sugar. And, my weight has fluctuated quite a bit (hormones?) which has been frustrating. I did a fair amount of cardio (and updated the spreadsheet) but definitely lacked on any sort of strength training. So, I'm wrapping up this week as well as I can and Monday will start a new week with a "back at it" attitude.

How are you all doing? It's been quiet on here this week.
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello team, I have been quiet my son was on spring break and then he has been home from school all this week with a bad ear and throat infection. I haven't been able to exercise as much as I wanted to but its ok maybe I needed to bring it down a little and reboot. When I started this challenge I took all my measurements and from March 1st -April 17th I have lost a total of 11.3 inches of my off my waist, hips, arms, chest, calves and thighs. I didn't lose or gain any weight last week and I'm ok with that. I hope everyone had a great week
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow it sounds like everyone is busy busy busy. I see than Ann met her goal already for this challenge as did I this week. Life has its way of throwing us curveballs, but as long as we get right back at it we can win this war!
    Great job to everyone and don't forget to log all of your minutes and roadblocks/challenges please.
    @LizFitIt34 I hope your son feels better and I'm glad you had time to spend with him. Congrats on all those inches!!! That's just so awesome! You have worked so hard and you totally deserve it!
    I know it's hard to pump the brakes sometimes, but I can see that our bodies need time to reboot. Besides the more muscle we have the more calories our bodies burn at rest!
    Let's keep crushing goals Happy Feet!!!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    I'm happy to hear that everyone is doing well, I'll be happy to be back on track as of now!
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not much of a loss for this weigh in, only 0.2 lbs but my eating last week/this weekend wasn't exactly on par so I expected this. Back on track this week so hoping for a better loss next weigh in!
  • ashorey87
    Options
    11.2 lbs lost. Put a ten lb dumbbell in a backpack and took pooch for a walk tonight. Now doing laundry to complete the first road block!

Nutritional road block done, and my accountability challenge is under way (my goal for the week is to keep carbs under control after a major carb overload the majority of last week). Will complete the yoga video tomorrow probably!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Lupie777, I think I need you totell me my tarting weight!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    ...why didn't all that not just post?

...anyways, in private please lupie77
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    ...why didn't all that not just post?

...anyways, in private please lupie77

OMG i give up with posting this, geeze!
  • lupie777
    Options
    No worries Jess I sent it to you!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet!! I hope everyone is having a good week so far! How are you guys coming along with the challenges and roadblocks?? I know personally I can't have tomatoes or anything to do with them. I react very badly to them. I will have to come up with something else to do for that portion.
    It looks like everyone is having some great losses already this week.
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!!
    On a side note I'm finally allowed to run again!! The first time I tried I did 2 miles in 26 minutes which is amazing for me. Yesterday I walked 4 miles in the morning then ran a mile late afternoon in 11:30. This is a personal best for me! I was very proud of that time.
    Have a great week!!!!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've finished the first roadblock so far. I've lost 4ish pounds since the beginning of this challenge so I stuck two 2-pound hand weights in my work bag and toted that around on Wednesday. I also jogged in place with them (my go to quick workout to get steps in at the end of the day) on Thursday. I'll complete the yoga roadblock this weekend. Tomatoes and accountability challenge are done. So... I think I'm in a good place?

I've said this often, but my work schedule has been very full - maybe next week will be different? I work at a college and the end of the academic year is always a blur. I'm surprising myself that I'm still incorporating workouts in the midst of it. I'm not doing anything fancy and I wish I'd prioritize strength training, but I'm consistently incorporating cardio and doing what I can. Good enough for me right now.

@lupie777 - wow! well done! Be proud of what you've accomplished and celebrate these victories! :)
  • lupie777
    Options
    @CeruleanCoffee thanks girl!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    I've finished the first roadblock so far. I've lost 4ish pounds since the beginning of this challenge so I stuck two 2-pound hand weights in my work bag and toted that around on Wednesday. I also jogged in place with them (my go to quick workout to get steps in at the end of the day) on Thursday. I'll complete the yoga roadblock this weekend. Tomatoes and accountability challenge are done. So... I think I'm in a good place?

I've said this often, but my work schedule has been very full - maybe next week will be different? I work at a college and the end of the academic year is always a blur. I'm surprising myself that I'm still incorporating workouts in the midst of it. I'm not doing anything fancy and I wish I'd prioritize strength training, but I'm consistently incorporating cardio and doing what I can. Good enough for me right now.

@lupie777 - wow! well done! Be proud of what you've accomplished and celebrate these victories! :)

I agree, AWESOME lupie777!! No matter the times, the fact that you can, are and not over pushing your self with it is the greatest part!!

Ceruleancoffee; don't worry about not accomplishing the extras during your busy work season, like you said...the fact that you are still exercising during this time is HUGE ...AND a big improvement from you past maybe?

I'm loving these positive vibes that i have been getting with my most recent positive changes! ...I can't wait until I see it again. ..and again. ..and again (you get it
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    I don't see this weeks posts, is it just me?
  • lupie777
    Options
    I don't see it yet either. I'm sure it will be there sometime today.
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Looks like everyone gave up this last week? Next to nothing posted on the spreadsheet.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Well I can't speak for everyone but I can say this.... I had a very bad week health wise but I still worked out every single day. I also haven't updated the sheet yet but I have a ton of exercise minutes for myself, my sister, shansgotgoals, JessicaLynnDouglas , and nailpro00. I will get them on there in the next few hours. Along with completed challenges and roadblocks. I dropped the ball updating the sheet and logging the numbers because of my health I sincerely apologize. I hope everyone had a good week!!!

We have been in 3rd place almost the whole race so I'm hoping that's where w can stay this week. Today's the last day ladies lets finish strong!!!!!!

Go Happy Feet!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Is everyone gone and burnt out? I haven't heard from anyone