Team: Dude, Where's My Gut

Replies

• chrizzy8
    chrizzy8 Posts: 78 Member
    lol i was wondering what roved cauliflower was! :P
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Hi you all well I went down very very little I'm so glad I didn't go up you all are doing an awesome job
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Congrats on the lose @cynbet69
  • cynbet69
    jmilner89 wrote: »
    Congrats on the lose @cynbet69

thank you and yes next week will be better
  • krenae312
    krenae312 Posts: 30 Member
    You guys.....down a pound and half this week and feeling awesome!!! I've cut out almost all processed food this last week besides my beloved ice cream, which i cut portions and not every night. Lol. Have a rocking weekend!!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • jmilner89
    @Serendipity0913 I hope you feel better soon
  • cynbet69
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

get well soon
  • jmilner89
    Last week this week guys and gals!! Let's all do our best :):):) I think though we should all be proud that we have stuck with our commitment to the team and challenge no matter how big or small the loses have been!!
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    @jmilner89 well said!

• krenae312
    Yay!! Im gonna keep on with really focusing on nutrition but usally with one week of loss the next can be tricky...we will see!!! Hopefully everyone will be in next month's biggest loser too!!!
  • jmilner89
    I wasn't going to join next month, then I realised just how much this challenge motivated me so I decided to do May as well :)
  • chrizzy8
    krenae312 wrote: »
    You guys.....down a pound and half this week and feeling awesome!!! I've cut out almost all processed food this last week besides my beloved ice cream, which i cut portions and not every night. Lol. Have a rocking weekend!!!

Well done, @krenae312! Cutting out processed foods is SO HARD! They are EVERYWHERE!! Excellent job. I am also a huge fan of ice cream...and sweets in general I guess, haha...I did the same as you...I have 2 boxes of girl scout cookies in my kitchen and I allow myself on nights that I'm REALLY craving it to have 2 cookies. It feels like a small indulgence but it doesn't kick me off my plan. These are smart decisions we're making! Keep up the good work. Hope to see you next month! :)
  • chrizzy8
    @jmilner89 congrats on 1st place on the team in week 3!!

@Gustaaf85 looks like we're on the same team next month! Looking forward to being teammates again with you next month! :)

@Serendipity0913 hope you are feeling better today!
  • krenae312
    @chrizzy8 Yeah, I did a whole 30 last year and it really helped me see how much better I felt not eating food that was not really food lol. My main struggles is snacking on kid snacks with my kids. Even though I try not to give my kids crap either I can add up calories even snacking on their healthy stuff with them. I eliminated my coffee creamer last week and stopped grabbing unnecessary snacks and after just a few days was feeling better. The ice cream thing is a habit I have got into with the husband lol we get the boys to bed around 8 and get ice cream and hang out. I just checked and I think I am in the Fab u less team next month!!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Hey everybody! So sorry for being out of contact for the past few days. My husband and I went on a little road trip and we ended up having no internet access for several days. Free WiFi from hotel never did work at all.

I need to read back through the posts since last Friday and get caught up.

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • krenae312
    @Gustaaf85 my weight can go up and,down by 3 or 4 pounds in a few days, especially working out. I really have to measure or that dang scale will defeat me.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Our final week! Let's finish strong!
  • jmilner89
    Are you doing strength training @Gustaaf85 ? Or been drinking more water than usual? If you have had high salt foods that may cause water retention... are you wearing the same things each weigh in and also weighing at the same time?
  • jmilner89
    I think you're right it probably is water weight.. hopefully next month is an amazing month :)

Measuring is a great idea, I find measuring is so much more reliable than weight. Also keeping track with photos is pretty cool, so you can visually see how much your body is changing!