2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    @ObesityWarrior I was first diagnosed with bipolar disorder when I was about 15 years old after a short stay in the psych Hospital and I've been on a variety of medications since then. lithium was one of the first medications I was on and for many people it is kind of a miracle drug and helps them tremendously my only worry is that you had mentioned that you are a quick cycling bipolar. I am also a quick cycling bipolar and lithium is designed for a slow cycling bipolar it may work for you and trust me I hope it does but please take that into consideration if they start trying to adjust the amounts a lot you may want to talk to them about a lot of anticonvulsant medications that are also used for bipolar disorder. These medications like Depakote and Latuda have had a lot of success with quick cycling bipolar. once again whatever ultimately works for you works for you. Ive just done a lot of research and would like to share the knowledge that I have with you and I wish you all the luck
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Last few days I spent walking on the beach few miles every day
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    65 minutes on the elliptical this morning at the Y.
  • krce
    Options
    Short 1.6 mile walk with the dogs this afternoon before the storms rolled in.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Two lazy days (one was a planned rest day, the other was derailed by a planned event), but tonight was a MASSIVE workout at the gym. Awesome workout.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Relax day today
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It amazes me just how much activity you all do. Nearly killed me just cleaning out my bathroom yesterday.

I haven't done any official activity for a week and a half, but I did a lot of housework yesterday and if sweating and short of breath means your burning fat, then I burned loads!

Going to try and do another hour of housework after work today. Tomorrow night I will be at Aquafit. But as it will be the last Tuesday night class and then I will only have Thursday night, I am going to have to find another activity to do in its place.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    went to the gym this morning before work... hit my step goal by 10am.. if we don't get any storms this afternoon i am planning on taking my dog for a walk after work, otherwise i will get some housework done or maybe some sewing...
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    It amazes me just how much activity you all do. Nearly killed me just cleaning out my bathroom yesterday.

I haven't done any official activity for a week and a half, but I did a lot of housework yesterday and if sweating and short of breath means your burning fat, then I burned loads!

Going to try and do another hour of housework after work today. Tomorrow night I will be at Aquafit. But as it will be the last Tuesday night class and then I will only have Thursday night, I am going to have to find another activity to do in its place.

Hang in there, and keep at it!
  • krce
    Options
    2.75 miles on the treadmill this morning & a 15 minute walk with some friends at work. :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Couple hours light gardening. Soon my yard will be ready for bbqs
  • krce
    Options
    3.12 miles with the dogs this morning & 15 minute walk with friends at work today :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    A little over 2 mile walk today
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i have made it to the gym 3 days this week... 2 of those were before work... if the weather holds out my dog and i will go for a walk after work...
  • krce
    Options
    3.1 miles on the treadmill this morning, walking/jogging intervals.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    A solid 1-hour of cardio.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Nearly 2.5 miles today for a walk
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Back day and a boat-load of cardio.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Half effort today but managed about half an hours walk
  • krce
    Options
    38 minute Fitness Blender cardio interval workout & 15 minute walk with a friend at work yesterday.

3.6 miles walking with the dogs this morning.

Happy Friday, all!! :)