Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a May Biggest Loser challenge but it is not the same w/o my rockstar team mates!! It is done at the end of the month then a 20 day wait for our next team challenge!!!
    :);)B):#<3o:)>:)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    dtplow wrote: »
    It is so weird not to have roadblocks etc to work on this week!!! I am having withdrawals..... :#

Me too! I was just thinking I won't know what to do with myself tomorrow night when the hubby isn't home. I normally hit the road blocks!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,937 Member
    Options
    So I am doing the individual challenge when it starts next week. And the 30 day plank challenge. Took yesterday totally off. First complete rest day since we started. That was weird!!. Felt so guilty sleeping in. Thought about a walk after dinner. But first day with both my daughters home and it was 45 degrees and raining. My husband thinks I'm over the edge as it is!!
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    tooru wrote: »
    I'm currently on a 9.13% weightloss since the start of the challenge!!! Going to push to make it in top 3 for the whole challenge results next week

That's amazing! Good for you!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    Good morning team!!!

I want to take a moment and thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this team and the challenge! I know there were roadblocks that we weren't fond of but we took them in stride and rocked them for the team. I am so happy I got to share this with all of you and couldn't have asked for a better team.

It would seem, that as things look right now......we might be rewarded for our hard work. It seems as though we might have actually pulled this thing off and won. Just need to wait for the official word.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Our closest competitor posted their final total on the score sheet and conceded defeat! As @mswanger09 said, we are the unofficial winners until the official announcement!! YAY TEAM 6 degrees of awesome!! :)B):):)
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is really awesome news :D
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
  • hawkins410
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Hi!!! :D
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    You guys did an amazing job it's been a pleasure hopefully we can keep up the encouraging posts .you have been an awesome team and even though I didn't post much I kept track of you guys everyday. I feel very blessed to have gotten to know you all. Everyone was helping with the spreadsheet, got the challenges & roadblocks done. Even though we lost a few team members we did 6 degrees of awesome. Thanks for being such a great team . Hoping we can all be on the same team for the next amazing race team...
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,937 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    You guys did an amazing job it's been a pleasure hopefully we can keep up the encouraging posts .you have been an awesome team and even though I didn't post much I kept track of you guys everyday. I feel very blessed to have gotten to know you all. Everyone was helping with the spreadsheet, got the challenges & roadblocks done. Even though we lost a few team members we did 6 degrees of awesome. Thanks for being such a great team . Hoping we can all be on the same team for the next amazing race team...

Yes!!!!! I echo your sentiments!! Everybody was super encouraging and chipped in to make this a great race! Officially we have this weeks weigh in and one more on May 10. Still a little time for some personal losses after a great team win! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
  • hawkins410
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Happy Cinco de Mayo Team 6 degrees of awesome! I, too, feel very happy and lucky to be part of such an awesome team! I'm still doing the "Happy Dance" about our amazing race all the way to the finish line! :)
    We helped each other up when we were down, and your encouragement & kindness were extraordinary. I've never been much of a team player, but I look at life differently now. Because of you, I realize I am not alone in my struggles & my journey toward a healthy and fit lifestyle. Every "like", comment, or caring word posted on this thread, motivated me to push myself just that little bit more. <3
    Even when this race is declared officially over, let's keep our thread going! I don't want to lose touch! I'll be out of the country for the singles race, but I'll be back in time for the June 5th sign-ups for the "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" which will begin on June 20th. I REALLY REALLY hope many of us sign up as a team together again!! B)
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful and rewarding experience!!
    <3:)B)<3:)B)<3
  • hawkins410
    Options
    THE RACE RESULTS ARE POSTED!!
    WAY TO GO TEAM 6 DEGREES OF AWESOME!!
    CELEBRATION TIME! OLE!
    :)

• mswanger09
    Options
    Well, it looks like the shots are on me!!! I am so proud of all you!!! You are all rock stars!! Looking forward to our next adventure together!!!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So proud of this incredible team! You can count me in for the summer heat race @hawkins410!!

Thank you all for an amazing time :-) and so happy we killed it!!
  • Diana6ft
    Options
    Woot woot! Heck yeah. We rocked it all the way through! I'm ready to start fresh. This has been an incredible support for me. I loved reading everyone's posts. Even when I wasn't posting I was reading. Thank you ladies for being so awesome! I have a healthy kid and a car to drive. I'm ready to kill it in June! Hopefully with all of you!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Stupid phone totally cut off my last post! Anyways.....congrats on a great race! Looking forward to the next one!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Hey team! Check out @tooru's weight loss results! OVER 10%!! Woot, woot! That's our girl! Awesome job tooru! :)B):)
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So glad that we won!! You've all been a great team and great motivators :)
  • Diana6ft
    Options
    @tooru awesome job!