Meticulous May?

Options

Replies

• 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    With ya @ChoiceNotChance. Calories absolutely count for me. I have yet to experience the "forget to eat"- on this plan or at any other time in my life :) I don't get that starving hungry like I used to and I don't crave carbs but I do get hungry near lunch and supper and can eat little too much at meal time.
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and another lb gone
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Urgh, it's been a bad couple of days....my own fault really
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I've logged in every day except May 1 so far. :) Logging everything every day has been a challenge for me (and my login streak mileage varies), so *here's to being consistent* Glad I found this group! :)
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Doing rather well so far today. Had a not- too- bad extra meal very late last night, but wasn't too far off plan. Feel fine today but no weight loss. No more keto flu!
    Prelogged, watching carb creep, keeping busy...making appointments for health check ups. Trying to relax and pace myself during this next month.
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done.

Let's all ignore the quest bar (it was my last one, I swear they're all gone now). But good day other than that. Gym was good, looking forward to tomorrow's session too :)

Keep it up all!
  • 60to35
    Options
    I am a recovering Quest bar addict @StephieWillcox. 42 days clean. Still have some lingering in my cupboards. Stay strong!
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    SlimSonic wrote: »
    Urgh, it's been a bad couple of days....my own fault really

But you're still here so you're still trying and that's what counts
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    The scale was back up a pound this morning :p, only exercise was some walking, but cals and carbs were pretty good.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Day 4.... I ate an Akins bar :( it was in my desk at work and I just couldn't stop myself.

I think they do not agree with me because no joke I look 6 months pregnant right now.

Brush myself off and try again tomorrow. Bar the Atkins bar my day was good, tomorrow is a gym day (yay it's deadlift day) and hopefully my bloat will have gone down overnight

I can't eat those either! And yes, the bloat can be crazy!
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    SW (Dec '15) 247
    SW (5/1/16) 198.2
    CW (5/5/16) 195.4
    GW (5/31/16) 193
    GW (Dec '16) 175

Food choices: good
    Exercise : good

My 5 pound roller coaster is back in operation :/
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    6th May here, I find the daily commitment to logging very useful, sometimes I think I've barely eaten- til I log, then others, I realise I just have not had enough nutrition.

I'm lucky in some ways because I almost never feel hungry. Hungry in the belly, I more notice my energy, clarity of mind or mood drop ever so slightly. It happens so quickly.
  • 60to35
    Options
    You have given me hope @slimzandra. The scale has been struck for the last 2 weeks. Frustrated because I am following the rules. Who invented scales anyway?
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went well. Stayed within carb limits, got enough fat, and not too much protein. Quite a lot of sodium, but I don't seem to have retained water (same weight this morning as yesterday morning).
  • SarahKratos
    SarahKratos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble with losing. I finally dropped .6 pounds.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible... I was going to go run Wed. because I was too sore from Mon. to lift. But that didn't happen. Then I was going to lift weights last night, and that didn't happen.

I think I might need to abandon my weight lifting plans anyway because I'm trying to get ready to move next month (hopefully).