Recent NSV?

Replies

• AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Hahaha Krissy!! I just did the same thing the other day!! Yay new life!!
  • Autum1031
    Autum1031 Posts: 83 Member
    I'm thrilled about shopping exclusively in the misses section now - either size 16 or 18, depending on fit. It feels *awesome*. I'm mostly in XL, but I actually purchased a few things in size L and they fit! I treated myself to a nice dark/shiny denim trenchcoat (size L!!) for hitting a big weight loss goal and today I wore it for the first time. I was getting looks from people, not the "wow she's fat" look, but because I know I look damn good in that coat. (I'm tall, with an hourglass figure, so anything I can cinch around the waist is flattering on me--at least now that I have my waist back!)

Also, I traveled for work for the first time post-surgery. No seat extender needed, didn't squish the person next to me, fit comfortably in the seat without having to raise the arm rest. Felt really good.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    All great NSV's here! Just goes to show that WLS changes lives!!! I never would have reached my goal without it. Like most of you I tried for years (decades actually) to lose weight.
    My NSV is that I now stand in the front of the classes at my gym. I'm the one setting the pace and just knowing that I can do that (without feeling embarrasses) is awesome!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    I love my bath sheets even more now that they are super sized. They are also the newest towels we own, so they are still plush and fuzzy. The first time I used a regular towel and could wrap and tuck and have it stay up was a real NSV!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    Arm pits. They're back.
    Yes, this!

And I can't shave them (women do that) without cutting myself because they're so cavernous and bony instead of flat and padded!

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    edited April 2016
    NicoleL874 wrote: »
    Adam smiled and introduced himself, I chuckled and said "We've met, I'm Nicole, Eric's sister." He smiled and said, "Really? I'm sorry, I don't remember you. I only remember meeting his other sister." The sprite started giggling, "Adam! Eric only HAS one sister!"
    You made me snort! :laugh:

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Sticking to be active almost everyday. Walking, jogging, biking, hiking. All things I rarely did a few years ago.