Recent NSV?

Moe0112
Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
Time to be proud of what you accomplished! Let's hear em!!!

Replies

• blairmundy
    blairmundy Posts: 219 Member
    I climbed to the top of Mt. Bonnell (huge hiking staircase place) while carrying a 35 lb toddler on my back. And it was still way, way easier than before surgery.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    joysie1970 wrote: »
    I can cross my legs!! This was big on my list of things I wanted to be able to do :) just happened this week too!! YAY!

Good for you! This must be such an awesome feeling for you, I remember the first time I could cross my legs and it was a huge deal for me!!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    garber6th wrote: »
    joysie1970 wrote: »
    I can cross my legs!! This was big on my list of things I wanted to be able to do :) just happened this week too!! YAY!

Good for you! This must be such an awesome feeling for you, I remember the first time I could cross my legs and it was a huge deal for me!!

Thanks! It was :smile: This was on my short list of reasons why I wanted the surgery too - some people may think silly - but when you have never in your life been able to do it because you have turkey legs LOL it's an amazing feeling!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    @tlogesi, that's hilarious. The same thing happened to me with a pair of shorts but thankfully, it was in my house. Not wearing those anymore. Definitely a NSV!
  • Gleno97
    Gleno97 Posts: 37 Member
    This was my first NSV. I posted it one month ago before I knew what an NSV was. LOL..

"It's a great feeling when you try to buckle your belt and you discover that you need to make some new holes to make it fit smaller!! Haven't had to do that in many years. I always had to adjust it bigger, never smaller. Great feeling."