Recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    finally broke down and bought a new belt, the old one was wrapping a 1/4 of the way around me after it was buckled
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am super thrilled. Went digging around in my a storage for something unrelated and found a box of brand new shirts that I've never worn because they were too small. Tried them on and they all fit properly. This is finally starting to feel real.
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »
    Wow, I am super thrilled. Went digging around in my a storage for something unrelated and found a box of brand new shirts that I've never worn because they were too small. Tried them on and they all fit properly. This is finally starting to feel real.

and you saved money not buying new shirts!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    My son hugged me and said "this is the first time I can wrap my arms all the way around you, mom!"
  • kgf1374
    kgf1374 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got out of my kayak without help or capsizing it! :smile:
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!! I WISH there was a like button!
    I am at work right now I opened this thread then stopped to run to the restroom on the way there I am starting to realize..."I think I need a belt!" I dont think I even own a belt ha! never needed one before (strech pants/leggings don't require them) but yes I was definately feeling like I might lose these suckers very soon here on one of these walks to the bathroom! (said jeans: size 14 pre-op a very tight 22)

Keep it up group!! B)
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    Trayjay33 wrote: »
    I made it to the "normal" range on the BMI chart today. It's a good feeling but since I just made it, it's motivation to keep going to my goal.

That is HUGE!! It is the reason most of us even went through with our surgeries!
    You are HEALTHY WOoHOOO :)
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »

Niiiiice!!!! I had a similar situation with clothes that have been in my closet forevvvver! Only problem is they are winter clothes :/
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!! I WISH there was a like button!
    I am at work right now I opened this thread then stopped to run to the restroom on the way there I am starting to realize..."I think I need a belt!" I dont think I even own a belt ha! never needed one before (strech pants/leggings don't require them) but yes I was definately feeling like I might lose these suckers very soon here on one of these walks to the bathroom! (said jeans: size 14 pre-op a very tight 22)

Keep it up group!! B)

Way to go! I bought my first 2 belts ever recently. I found them at Goodwill for $2 each. Brand new. I love wearing a belt. Looking forward to that next milestone of tucking shirts in so the belts show. :D
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My NSV (maybe? a plastic card isn't a scale, right?) - with this week's weigh-in, my driver's license now lies - in the opposite direction. This may be my favorite NSV yet.
  • Trayjay33
    Trayjay33 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My son hugged me and said "this is the first time I can wrap my arms all the way around you, mom!"

That's awesome!
  • Trayjay33
    Trayjay33 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Trayjay33 wrote: »
    I made it to the "normal" range on the BMI chart today. It's a good feeling but since I just made it, it's motivation to keep going to my goal.

That is HUGE!! It is the reason most of us even went through with our surgeries!
    You are HEALTHY WOoHOOO :)

Thank you @JenaOnTrack74 it is why most of us go through surgery.
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and seeing how well you've all done!
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 this week: #1 my BMI is no longer "obese" and I'm now "overweight" for the first time in over 10 years.
    #2 is I came across the dress I squeezed into with a corset to make it fit for my brother's wedding in 2005. It not only fit, but I didn't need any kind of shapewear to get it on and looking good. It is a size 12, which I'm still in disbelief is starting to fit. Just shy of 4 months out, and so glad I took this leap.
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am able to put on my tshirts and not stretch them out for comfort.
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym and realized I'd forgotten my towel. Usually I use a swim towel there, but grabbed an old regular sized towel that I keep in my car for emergencies to use. I was dreading not having a big enough towel, but to my shock, after my workout and shower I was able to wrap it completely around myself!!! I can't remember the last time a standard sized towel fit around me.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Today, I posted a blog update with a picture and didn't freak out.
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym and realized I'd forgotten my towel. Usually I use a swim towel there, but grabbed an old regular sized towel that I keep in my car for emergencies to use. I was dreading not having a big enough towel, but to my shock, after my workout and shower I was able to wrap it completely around myself!!! I can't remember the last time a standard sized towel fit around me.

I can't wait for s day like this! Well, at least the day I can wrap s standard size towel all the way around me!
    Congratulations!
  • creepykbear
    creepykbear Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I sat in a chair at work the other morning with arms that I would have previously avoided, but I actually fit! No pinching my my legs. Also - my resting heart rate seems to have gone from around 85 to closer to 77.
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I bought shirts at a regular department store, not the big and tall place I'm used to. First time since the late 90s.