Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm currently on week three of JMBR. I completed a round in late 2012 with a group of ladies here on MFP. I really believe that was the key to my success. I would love to join your group and make some pals! :)
    Welcome! Glad to see a new face!

Well I missed Saturday's cardio and was thinking about making it up today or just taking two rest days. Tomorrow I'm into week 7 though. This week I hope to get my eating back on track and stay on the straight and narrow with it. Last week was super crazy and some days I don't know how I managed a workout. Saturday was so busy because I had unexpected company and then had to help my husband with our toilet situation, and found my 2 year old had flushed a hair dye bottle and it got stuck inside the toilet not allowing it to flush. It took forever and then I had to clean up the giant mess my husband made. Hopefully this week will be better!
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Phase 2 complete! Phase 3 starts tomorrow! I'm going to post my phase 2 results tomorrow after I weigh/measure (I always do it on Mondays). I had a bad weekend calorie-wise - didn't go super overboard but I'm not too happy about it lol. Getting back to it tomorrow!

So excited to be heading into the final month!
  • thejadegirl
    Options
    Wow, Day 1 of Week 9! Workout 9. It went by really fast. There were a few moves I must have really looked like an idiot trying to do, but hey, I've got two weeks to get better lol. My phase 2 results are in, I'm going to post them in the results thread!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Week 7 day 1 here. Wow! Was i sweating! Really good Work out though. Looking forward to tomorrow!!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 8, Day 1, while on vacation at my in laws. That enough is a huge success that I actually found the motivation to do it! Lol! I was afraid I would feel embarassed or weird to workout here but my Father-in-law even moved some furniture downstairs so I had enough room. Feeling pretty good about fitting my workouts in the rest of the week.

I realized, 50 days ago I started this program... It has gone by so fast and this is my final week of Phase 2! I hope to keep my eating on track but it's going to be hard while we're out of town and travelling. Curious to see my progress!

Anyway, hope everyone has a killer workout!
  • Toneitup_jess
    Toneitup_jess Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job today ladies! I just completed WO 3, whew.
  • Toneitup_jess
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I completed WO 4 today, wow those one legged deadlifts are killer!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Well today I knocked out cardio 2. I really hate burpees, but I made it through, sweating profusely. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout 7. Wtg guys! Way to keep going!
  • Toneitup_jess
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I did 30 mins of cycling today instead of cardio 1. I have to mix it up to not get bored. :)
  • rumswood
    Options
    Day 5 week 7 done. My shoulders were totally on fire and still are a little. :mrgreen:
    Even though the scale is staying the same, :weary: I can see my body changing, so that continues to be motivation.
    Not struggling with my eating as much as last week so I'm happy with that but I have been so busy I hardly have time to log.
  • thejadegirl
    Options
    This week I did WO 9, WO 10, then instead of cardio on Wednesday I did WO 9 Wednesday and WO 10 Thursday. On Friday I did a different video. So today is my first day of Cardio 3.

Yeah. Wow lol, so much sweat. I made it through it, but took a few breaks. Hopefully by my last week I'll be kicking cardio 3's butt, but today it pretty much kicked mine.

I've had a day or two of bad eating this past week, but still moving forward! Week 10, here I come!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Last cardio 2 for the week done. Next week on to week 8. My eating is still all over the place, but I feel like I'm making progress and I am seeing g changes. Just trying to stay in control of my food is hard for some reason this last two weeks or so.
    I hate burpees but I was able to do the whole video without break. Drenched I sweat but I made it. Then I got interrupted by my JW friends.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

I just finished week 9, day 1. Whew!

I got back into town last night from our family trip, I missed a few workouts this past week so I wasn't sure if I should repeat the week or just head into Phase 3 will full force, but Phase 3 here I am! I also am happy to see that although I didn't lose any weight while out of town, I didn't gain any either! Hooray for maintaining!

Been a busy day with laundry, unpacking, dealing with a giant puddle from a leaking sink, and a visit to the pediatrician, but I'm hanging in there,
    hope everyone has a great workout!
  • rumswood
    Options
    Week 8 day 1 done here.
    What are everyone's plans after you finish this program?
    I bought JM BodyShred so I can go onto that. I also just bought Body Beast, Focus T25 and Insanity Max : 30. So I'm good on working out for now. As for what one I will do after this I am not sure.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    I might repeat this program, but I am looking to buy body shred. Let me know how you like the others!
  • rumswood
    Options
    I found body shred used online for under $20. You might try ebay? I got mine at shopgoodwill.com.
    D2W8 done. Still kicking my butt.
    This is the longest I've been doing any work out program consistently though.
  • thejadegirl
    Options
    Good news , I finally hit prepregnancy weight!!

Bad news - on Saturday after that cardio 3, I missed a step coming down the stairs and twisted my ankle (the same ankle I hurt last time too!). I heard it pop and it hurt pretty bad. So as much as I hate it, I took yesterday and today off. It's feeling much better today, hopefully in a day or two it'll be better
  • thejadegirl
    Options
    Oh, and I'm also planning on Body Shred after this. I'm so excited because I hear a lot of great things about it! I would also like to incorporate Jillian's 6 week 6 pack somehow, I guess we'll see how it goes.

On Facebook I'm part of a group called "Jillian Michaels Workout Junkies." This group is awesome. Lots of positive, great people. They have check ins for programs like body revolution and body shred and also do a monthly "challenge" where they put together a month long program using different Jillian DVDs. I definitely recommend checking it out!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    @thejadegirl Great job on getting back down to prepregnancy weight, that is awesome!!!! and I hope your ankle heals up quick!

@rumswood I found my Body Revolution on ebay for super cheap too, so I'm waiting to find body shred at a good price, 20 bucks would be awesome.

Week 9, day 2 is in the books. Phase 3 has got me sore, but I'm really enjoying the new workouts. Can't believe I've made it this far, it feels awesome. Cardio 3 is tomorrow, and I'm curious to see how badly it kicks my *kitten*!!
  • Toneitup_jess
    Options
    Hi ladies! Everyone is doing great I see! Today is the start of Phase 2. Ouch, I'm going to be so sore tomorrow!