Options
    Phase 3, day 4: my legs are jello.

That is all.
    :p
    Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Phase 1, Day 1, Workout done...shoulders got it today! Ill check in later after I'm done with Cardio 1.
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Done with cardio! Should have done it when i thought about doing it earlier...but it's done. And I stuck to keeping away from sugar, white stuff, just ate veggies and meat. Might not have been 1200 calories but close enough.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Week 10, Day 2.

I am really struggling today. Although I was pleased to see that Ive gotten down to 175 (a number on the scale I havent seen in a long time) I for some reason went on to eat really horribly, and then didn't want to work out. But I logged everything and worked out even though I felt like I was gonna puke. The workout helped me reset and now i just need to make better decisions the rest of the day. Hope everyone is feeling much more motivated than me! Ha! :p
  • rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @MarissaBlevins220 , I am struggling too! I don't know what happened to me! I did my measurements early and seen I was down another inch on my waist (yay!!) But then proceeded to gorge on chips and cookies and then talked myself out of a workout and now I am mad about it. Grr.
    I will be on week 9 day 1 tomorrow and it totally throws off my schedule. *sigh*
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Week 1 Day #2 complete- both workout and cardio! And no white foods or sugar....detox, detox...I don't want to say I'm addicted but I do like my pastry sweets.

@MarissaBlevins220 good that you pushed through and still worked out! Just do it! Don't start celebrating with food...that's probably what you did subconsciously....go treat yourself to something other than food...life changes..keep it up!
    Same for you @rumswood
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Week 1, Day 3..AM cardio done. PM to follow later. Breakfast as planned also.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Yesterday started bad, but I was able to keep the rest of the day in check, even made a yummy dinner and managed to stay right around my calorie goal. Before I would have thrown in the towel and given up on the day, but I pushed through and I was shocked to see a small loss this morning on the scale. 0.2 isn't much, but I'll take it!!

Bout to push play on Week 10, Day 3. I despise cardio 3, but here we go! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Toneitup_jess
    Toneitup_jess Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Oh man, @MarissaBlevins220 and @rumswood , this past week has been a super struggle for me. I took three rest days. Slowly losing motivation because I can't control my eating. The saying 'You can't out train a bad diet', is so true.

Nice work, @1TheQueenB !
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Hi ladies! Oh man, @MarissaBlevins220 and @rumswood , this past week has been a super struggle for me. I took three rest days. Slowly losing motivation because I can't control my eating. The saying 'You can't out train a bad diet', is so true.
    Nice work, @1TheQueenB !

Don't give up @Toneitup_jess ! One day at a time!

Instead of Cardio 1 again I met a friend at the gym after work and did 30 min elliptical, 15 minutes walking on treadmill - rolling hills, and then some ab work...not much but something.
    Eating right too! Yay!!

• 1TheQueenB
    Options
    So tired. did what I was supposed to...Long day...
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Week 10, Day 5. Wow.

I've been kinda struggling to stay motivated, I haven't missed any workouts, but it's been really hard to get around to actually pushing play... I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks, so I'm definitely not giving up!

On a side note I downloaded Pokémon Go, and its kinda cool cause you have to actually wander around outside to catch pokemon, so I ended up walking a few miles with the baby in the stroller this morning in my neighborhood, finding new stuff on the game. It's like a treasure hunt. There's been problems with the server since it's such a new app and it crashes, but I could totally see myself getting addicted and going on a lot more adventures...soooo I'm officially lame. Lol.
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5 done. Cardio tomorrow...might go to a morning class at the gym instead just to mix it up a bit. Food has been on point too....skipped publix cake at work too! I'm not counting calories or points or protein but haven't touched much of a carb or sugar all week...except for tonight....had 1 fried chicken thigh from publix with salad...baby steps....baby steps.
    I tried hummus with celery today too! It's one of the snacks in JM diet book....I'm not following it to the T but close enough for me.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Week 10, Day 5. Wow.

I've been kinda struggling to stay motivated, I haven't missed any workouts, but it's been really hard to get around to actually pushing play... I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks, so I'm definitely not giving up!

On a side note I downloaded Pokémon Go, and its kinda cool cause you have to actually wander around outside to catch pokemon, so I ended up walking a few miles with the baby in the stroller this morning in my neighborhood, finding new stuff on the game. It's like a treasure hunt. There's been problems with the server since it's such a new app and it crashes, but I could totally see myself getting addicted and going on a lot more adventures...soooo I'm officially lame. Lol.

Can't wait till I'm at week 10 day 5....congratulations !
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Just got home from work...thought i was gonna be able to workout early today but i guess not. starting to lose energy. I'll get something done though. Thank goodness it is just cardio today and rest tomorrow. Still sticking with my protein and veggies, day 6! I think I'm supposed to increase carbs on Monday. Some of JM recipes look tasty.
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Walked for an hour pushing about 60 pound kids in my double stroller around my neighborhood for cardio today...not all flat land either...and now I'm ready for my REST DAY tomorrow!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Awesome job @1TheQueenB ! Keep up the good work! Your comment about turning down publix cake made me laugh, for one because publix cake is so good it's hard to resist, and for two, I totally felt that rewarding feeling of saying no today. Every Saturday at my work the bosses buy donuts, and I am proud to say I haven't had one since returning to work after maternity leave. I used to look forward to donut day, but it really hasn't been hard to say no. Ice cream though, that's a totally different story.... lol

Other than that, I went on a 6 mile hike today, the baby was with my husband so I got some nice me time in nature and a serious sweat-sesh...

Tomorrow is my official weigh in/measurement day, and I'm feeling pretty good about it! This week has been hard don't get me wrong, but I've really put in the work and I hope to see some more progress!

Hope everyone had a great cardio day!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    @MarissaBlevins220 I can't wait to hear your results!
    I have a doctor that I work with and he doesn't come daily, thank God, but he comes often enough and when he does....he brings either Einstein bagels or delicious donuts from the local donut shop! Talk about will power!.....

And now I can say I've successfully completed my 7 day kick start week with detoxing from sugars and bad carbs..very low carb this past week...and I feel good, and I worked out twice each day or the equivalent of twice..did all my workouts and got in all my Cardio. Time to go to bed and start fresh tomorrow...on to week #2!
    Good luck everyone!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Forgot to post earlier today, but I hope everyone had a awesome Monday!

Today was Week 11, day 1.
    Workout 11 was a serious challenge, but I am still so shocked that I've come so far and am able to keep up (although i did lay on the floor in a puddle of sweat for a good while after the cool down stretches... lol)

I jogged with the baby stroller today also and I can't believe how much my endurance has improved. Normally I would be super winded, but I was able to breathe like a normal person! It was crazy! I feel like today was full of NSV's! I feel like my clothes are FINALLY starting to feel looser, and I am about 15lbs away from my lowest prepregnancy weight. Yay!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    @rumswood @thejadegirl @Toneitup_jess
    How are you ladies doing? Feel like I haven't heard from ya'll in awhile! Hope you're still kicking a $$! :p

Happy cardio day! Cardio 3 is going to be the death of me .:expressionless::expressionless: