Oops. Ate the.......

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Had some vanilla , no added sugar, ice cream yesterday afternoon. Paid for it dearly about 4 hours later with a couple runs for the bathroom. Good news is I'm down 2 lbs! It must have been loaded with sugar alchols , Splenda or something.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Currently on vacation and ate a few butes off kids ice cream cones, and yesterday my daughters bday cake..
  • KatMac22072004
    KatMac22072004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pizza (this crust and pepperoni) and chocolate cheesecake!
    It was my mums birthday and she's got stage 4 cancer, so most likely her last birthday with us. If there is a more appropriate time to say *kitten* it! And eat pizza and cake, I'd like to know what!
    Definitely no regrets.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    It was my mums birthday and she's got stage 4 cancer, so most likely her last birthday with us. If there is a more appropriate time to say *kitten* it! And eat pizza and cake, I'd like to know what!
    Definitely no regrets.

:'( I am glad for you that you could enjoy your day with your mother. No regrets, just memory making.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    peanut M & Ms....lots and lots :s
  • KatMac22072004
    KatMac22072004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Definitely no regrets.

:'( I am glad for you that you could enjoy your day with your mother. No regrets, just memory making.

Exactly! Thankyou Karen :)
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Been doing LCHF since February of 2015. The first year I did not cheat. At all. I was very strict with weighing my food, working out, and keeping carbs low, and had a lot of success and felt great. At some point things started to slip....a bagel here, a sweet Hawaiian roll there (yes, it's the processed bread products that are my weakness), until recently I've realized I need to get back on track. Too much cheating and the weight is coming back. Have been away from reading the posts from this group for almost a year now, decided today would be a good day to get back at it because I am currently contemplating eating the remainder of the Skippy peanut butter (which is a fair amount), and maybe some Nutella on white bread. Haven't done it yet, but the night is still young....
  • Midnightgypsy0
    Midnightgypsy0 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The bag of ju-jubes had my name all over it. Shouldn't shop when I'm hungry.
    Make bad choices.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    The bag of ju-jubes had my name all over it. Shouldn't shop when I'm hungry.
    Make bad choices.

One time I put an entire bag of gummy bears I had just purchased down the garbage disposal. I cried the entire time I was doing it. Then I felt strangely empowered. :)
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of pork rinds for lunch. Totally low carb, but just couldnt stop eating them! Was not the plan when I opened them! :open_mouth: 490 cals or so, loads of protein, some fat, no carbs... Maybe it wasnt so bad after all :lol:
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Oops I ate...

The entirety of Dublin's food supply.
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I ate all the crackers!

Low-carb, but still. 10 per serving and I ate 20!

http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2016/10/low-carb-parmesan-cheese-crackers.html