Before Christmas 2016

Options
MoonKat7
MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
Hey everyone,

I'm aiming to lose the extra lbs before Christmas 2016

I've been on 50g carbs only 20 from grain and the rest are complex carbs for the last 2 months, lost 14 lbs but I gained back 3 lbs.

Thought of creating this personal thread hoping to find new friends with a similar goal maybe and also to post daily to help me stay focused as I feel tired and losing focus and motivation.

I will be posting daily my "end of the day" macros chart, feel free to join me!

And hope it's ok to have this personal thread here :)

Replies

• MoonKat7
    Options
    I'd love to join but I doubt I'd be able to lose it before Christmas because I have so little left to lose, I have to lose slowly to avoid starving. :frowning: meh

I'm not rushing it either. I doubt I'll lose all my extra lbs before Christmas and I have my muscles to think of and make sure to keep as much as possible. It's more of a time frame. So join us any progress is great.
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to stay on track (except one no-choice day off) until Xmas and to lose as much as possible in that time. I also want to keep any Xmas diet break as short as possible and jump right back on track.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    moonlights wrote: »
    I'm hoping to stay on track (except one no-choice day off) until Xmas and to lose as much as possible in that time. I also want to keep any Xmas diet break as short as possible and jump right back on track.

Same here my friend
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Day 1
    Upper body, abs, 60 min spinning (half mountain biking and half easy spin)
    Water 3L

What did you do today?
    8jl045wm18rc.png

• MoonKat7
    Options
    froyseef wrote: »
    I never had a cheat day and I do not want one. Took six months to get this far. I sincerely want this to be lifestyle forever. Try to always keep carbs below 20g. The ones I do eat are fruit and or veggies. Still no cravings since I started in February. Not going to rush it. Praying to just go with the flow!

No one is rushing it. Just a support thread for similar goals. I'm not saying I will lose all the extra lbs by Christmas. If that the case I would have gave a certain number of lbs to lose. It's just a time frame.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you :smile: my carbs are under 100 but no flour or sugar. I have a two week vacation in there so for those 2 weeks goal is to maintain and I'd like to drop 25 pounds by Christmas. that would bring me to 75 and it be halfway there. I've lost so far with laps and aquafit in my home pool but fall is here so I need to learn a new exercise routine....fast!

thanks for starting tje thread!,
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I'd like to join you :smile: my carbs are under 100 but no flour or sugar. I have a two week vacation in there so for those 2 weeks goal is to maintain and I'd like to drop 25 pounds by Christmas. that would bring me to 75 and it be halfway there. I've lost so far with laps and aquafit in my home pool but fall is here so I need to learn a new exercise routine....fast!

Yay new member
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,489 Member
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    Day 1
    Upper body, abs, 60 min spinning (half mountain biking and half easy spin)
    Water 3L

What did you do today?
    8jl045wm18rc.png

954 calories? Isn't that a hit low, especially considering the exercise?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Yep it's low
  • MoonKat7
    Options

Sorry don't mean to post this again but I had more words there that it doesn't show, I post it from my phone hmmm

Anyway I was asking if you have any ideas for what new exercises you're planning to learn?

I also welcomed you and wished you good luck, all this not showing, no more posting from my phone lol
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Day 2
    Rest day
    and yep it's also low ;) please no lectures, it's working great for me for over 2 months now, lots of energy and feeling great (touch wood)

carbs 55g
    fat 45g
    protein 80g

What did you do today?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Day 3
    No workout and was out all day family meet up. Healthy food choices but I couldn't measure the food so no idea how much grams or cals but no bread so all the carbs from veggies.

Tell me your day?
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

Macro split was:

11% carbs - 40g (31g net)
    65% fat - 100g
    24% protein - 82g

Started with a new group class at the gym. It's an all-rounder class with a bit of everything, each day is different. Today we did spinning, abs, lower back, and I did some walking.
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Missed my workout today. Trying to figure out if I had "carb flu" or the real thing lol but not feeling great and very nauseous. Spent most of the day in bed, so besides my am meal I've had broth to get some sodium in me. Tomorrow is a new day. However I am incredibly proud I didn't give in and have some toast :smile: