You know you are LCHF when...

Options

Replies

• JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    When your friends calls you up before dinner confirming they are cooking to your dietary requirements.

That's a friend you keep!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    When you realize that chicharrons taste better with salsa than tortilla chips ever did. And they are the perfect cracker with just about anything.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    When you realize that chicharrons taste better with salsa than tortilla chips ever did. And they are the perfect cracker with just about anything.

This.
  • samanthafinnie
    samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You make sure to bring a salad to family events so you know there will be one thing you could eat. Today at brunch my uncle made me two eggs and that's pretty much all I could have otherwise my salad and some cut up veggies.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    When your SO looks at your shopping trolley disapproving and asks you to re-check the carb contents as "that's too high in carbs for your woe" and you wonder at what point he became the resident expert.

That's bad *kitten* in my book.
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    aserrano79 wrote: »
    When it's shark week, and you go to buy 12 hot wings to take home. Then find out they gave you boneless breaded wings. After that you cry and cry and cry. Then eat fat bombs for dinner:) because chocolate!

Hahaha! you made my day :) yes, yes, yes ...
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    ...when you eat a bowl of melted cheese and top it with moon cheese to make up for a calorie shortage.

Good thing I'm not lactose intolerant!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    ...when you eat a bowl of melted cheese and top it with moon cheese to make up for a calorie shortage.

My roommate laughs at me because she sees how much cheese and other dairy I eat but I AM lactose intolerant lol. It's worth it though.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    bowlerae wrote: »

My roommate laughs at me because she sees how much cheese and other dairy I eat but I AM lactose intolerant lol. It's worth it though.

It's like the pain you get from being too full but you can't stop eating. Worth it!

If I WERE lactose intolerant, I would feel sorry for my live-in boyfriend lol
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    bowlerae wrote: »
    This is your convo with SO

kl7zjse8f1go.png

LOL :D
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    @cstehansen woo hoo! I hope it is!!