Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @jenilla1 don't give @hawkins410 any crazy ideas!! Lol
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Great job Joanna! Those look like they would have been fun. Way better than just going up and down the staircase. :)
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Awesome getting the stairs done, Jen. Good luck getting the videos in. I can't imagine if I had to do them in front of anyone. I have like 0 rhythm when trying to follow moves though!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Kasi - that would have been hilarious...the maintenance guys would have had quite the show. You would just look like you are so ready for Halloween!! Good luck on the snacking part for you. Sounds like you have a pretty good plan to try to accomplish that one. :)
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Trying to keep up with these stairs! Over last two days I've gone up my stairs at home 10 times, at 16 steps a piece --> 160 steps. Tonight I did 30 flights of stairs at the gym which I will take at 15 steps a flight --> 450 steps, so I've done 610 steps. Getting close! I've missed tracking a couple of flights but oh well I should meet the step goal soon, hopefully tomorrow!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Trying to keep up with these stairs! Over last two days I've gone up my stairs at home 10 times, at 16 steps a piece --> 160 steps. Tonight I did 30 flights of stairs at the gym which I will take at 15 steps a flight --> 450 steps, so I've done 610 steps. Getting close! I've missed tracking a couple of flights but oh well I should meet the step goal soon, hopefully tomorrow!

Yeah!! Getting so close! It will feel good when you have that behind you!!
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The idea of doing the math ahead of time seemed daunting to find out how many flights I actually had to climb so I decided to wing it and sort of periodically check in to see if I hit the mark which resulted in going over. Just finished going up and down 50 times at 17 steps. counting only up that 850 steps! Pretty pumped although I am sure my legs will be sore tomorrow.
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 2 , how are you doing
    these days i'm very busy , no time to read everything in our thread , but i'm trying to follow you as much as i can , in another side i'm doing my best in challenges , no night snacks till now , 331 stairs , about the videos i did'n see them yet but i will by Friday inshallah

Good Luck Team 2 :*
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    well done @Joanna2012B !!! Amazing job!!! Getting there on mine - snacks easy - steps half way there - done the videos...
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Woohoo, Team 2 Beat!! We have officially arrived in Transylvania!! Since we hadn't reached our destination, we had slipped to #5...yikes...but, with making it there, we are back in 3rd. Only 10 points behind 2nd and 30 behind 1st. It's going to be another close one, so let's keep getting those challenges in and minutes will make more of a difference this week.

Have an awesome Wednesday!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Ok so the videos are done! Not gonna lie! I would rather do stairs than the dancing! But they are done! I did my own thing while the videos were playing but I moved for 34 minutes!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Well the videos were not done last night. My bed and book called me and won. I did manage some more walking last night though. Tonight probably won't be a good idea for videos we will see. I accomplished the no snacking part last night. It was hard the BF brought out Pumpkin spice cheese cake Twinkies, and some Oreos.

@Sabreena Good job keeping up even if you can't check in everyday.

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @Ibenson2006 Hi Team 2 Beat!
    I'm still participating and getting things done but struggling with logging in as I'm away for a few days. Phone isn't cooperating but iPad working right now. No worries though lots of active minutes and working on challenges...will log everything over the weekend when I get home.
    I know it's hard to stay motivated but let's hope we don't lose anyone.
    Even if it's only a few minutes contributed it's better than a 0,
    but the more important thing is it means you made the effort to move.
    Pretend there's a vampire chasing you...I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD, MUAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Just checking in with you all. I got acceptance from Missionenforcer that one floor of stairs = 14 steps. So I still have quite a bit more to go in the stair department, I have completed 283 stairs as of today. The videos are half way done and I will be doing some yoga tonight, so that will add some more minutes in. I might try to head to a nearby park where I am pretty sure there are stairs to see if I can get some more in before yoga.

Great job team you all are kicking some butt!!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @lynnjano good to know you are still around. :) Darn phone.

@raasy great job on those stairs.

Well I was checking out our ranking we are 40 points behind team 1 for second place, but I think it was team 5 is only 10 points behind me.

Everyone is doing great. I love seeing how much everyone is working on getting miles in and doing the challenges. :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Ok so the videos are done! Not gonna lie! I would rather do stairs than the dancing! But they are done! I did my own thing while the videos were playing but I moved for 34 minutes!

LOL! I also enjoyed doing the stairs more. I guess I got no rhythm. I had no problem following along with the Transylvania Twist and the Monster Mash, but I sucked hard at those other ones. I was terrible! At least that's out of the way!!! :p
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

LOL! I also enjoyed doing the stairs more. I guess I got no rhythm. I had no problem following along with the Transylvania Twist and the Monster Mash, but I sucked hard at those other ones. I was terrible! At least that's out of the way!!! :p

I feel you, I didn't have quite enough room for thriller so I kept jamming into the wall it probably was a horror to watch, good thing I was the only one in the room haha!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

I feel you, I didn't have quite enough room for thriller so I kept jamming into the wall it probably was a horror to watch, good thing I was the only one in the room haha!

OMG @brittanypomales that made me laugh out loud!!! I didn't have the room either!!!

@jenilla1 I am glad that I am not the only one that didn't enjoy it like everyone else!!

I hope there will be no more dancing. :s
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love the dancing :) My favorite was the Disney Haunted Mansion/Calling all the Monsters. I completed the dance videos and stair steps this morning.

How much fun would it be to spend Halloween in Transylvania at Dracula's house!?!? I actually entered the AirBnB contest that was mentioned in the video about Dracula's Castle. I hope they pick me but I won't be waiting by the phone. A girl can dream...