LCD Chat...

Replies

• fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    I hear ya about the doctors. I had finally found one that I LOVE and she moved. Well, needless to say, choices being what they are here, I drove 8 hours to see her for my annual. SOOOOOO glad I did!!! I will do it again next year.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Thursday is an early day for me too. I have to pick up Anna after school and take her to her Thursday music lesson which is nearly an hour away. I'm thinking, if we have time that I'll go dancing again. Now that I've gone once I'm learning about all the places near by to go. Time to get out the sewing machine and get those dresses made! I'm gonna need em.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    This evening will be a test of will power and self control for me... my wife is making homemade cookies to take into the office tomorrow... dammit, I can already smell those little sugar-bombs cooking and I'm not even home yet!
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Oh geeze *sends will power energey to ccrdragon*
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    @ccrdragon you got this, but sending some willpower just to help you along.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Hi all, I am Karen and live in north Alabama by the Rocket city. I have been a nurse for 17 years and just accepted a new weekend position at Crestwood hospital. I start Nov 14th. I have been doing LC for around 6 months and have had real success. Except for the past month. Too much stress in my life has turned thing totally wrong. I can now live on oreos alone. Must stop feeling sorry for myself and this time I am going totally carnivore. So please wish me luck.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Good luck @krazyforyou. Get rid of those Oreos! :s
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    @krazyforyou, you need carnivoreos... slice of Canadian bacon between two burger patties. There you go!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Thanks for the update @ccrdragon . I was thinking of you yesterday evening. Thumbs up!
  • RowdysLady
    Hi all, I am Karen and live in north Alabama by the Rocket city. I have been a nurse for 17 years and just accepted a new weekend position at Crestwood hospital. I start Nov 14th. I have been doing LC for around 6 months and have had real success. Except for the past month. Too much stress in my life has turned thing totally wrong. I can now live on oreos alone. Must stop feeling sorry for myself and this time I am going totally carnivore. So please wish me luck.

I know the area well. I lived in Ardmore in my teens and my dad worked at Marshall Space Flight Center. Good luck on the new position. I'm a nurse too but I've not worked in the clinical setting for some time. As for our WOE? You've got this!!
  • RowdysLady
    Good news @Carnivorekat and @ccrdragon!!

So yesterday was miserable food day for me. I was starving all day and ate lots of non carby things until I had to leave the house at 3 p.m. after that....well.... I don't even know how to quantify for logging purposes and since I didn't get home til 10 p.m. I said forget the pc anyway and went to bed. Today is a new day. I'm not starving like yesterday and it's back on track.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Forgot to say thanks for the support - so 'Thanks to all that were wishing me willpower yesterday!'.

@RowdysLady - perfect attitude - start fresh every day and forget about the past!
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Agree with ccdragon. We are fallible, but determined. :)
  • RowdysLady
    Thank you @ccrdragon and @kmn118. Today is a good day!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Ugh... started off Friday with the major hungries at 00:30 as this is a normal snack time on patrol (although I was off duty last night), but I just couldn't get satisfied! I ate pepperoni and 125g of Halloumi Cheese which kinda blows 1/2 my protein & fat macros for the day already. IF since then and not feeling too hungry but geez, I haven't even gone 12 hours and food is on my mind again. My mouth really wants the taste of my beautiful organic unsweetened applesauce (a small 500g tub is sitting in the fridge for my hubby right now - the rest is in the freezer). I am missing fruit these days.
    Pray for me, lol. I must get out of the house quickly, I think, or I will "Eat all the things."
  • RowdysLady
    You've got this @canadjineh! Don't eat the things!