TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,950 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Today is the last day to log minutes onto the spreadsheet! I've had so much fun traveling to Transylvania with y'all this week! My goal is to max out my minutes for the week :sweat_smile: and then enjoy the day with my family. Hope y'all have an amazing Sunday! :smiley:
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Bright smiles coming your way from a member of Team Fab Five:

As I sit here in my recliner, listening to Nightcore music, sipping my caramel coffee, and reading a My Little Pony Halloween Comicfest book, I look forward to next weekend.
    That weekend is our annual Akron Comic Con. It'll be in its 5th year, and I have gone to every single one. It had to be moved to a bigger venue, and now goes for two days since it's been such a success.

I was thinking about cosplaying for this one and it got me thinking of all the costumes I have planned. I have so much fun dressing up and escaping into fiction for a day. The people I have met that also cosplay have been so kind when asked about how they made something, or for tips or ideas. This bunch is genuinely happy about their passion.

If you're a cosplayer, I advise you to enter a contest at a convention. It's fun walking around and having people ask for your photo, but getting the chance to have the spotlight on you, even if you don't win, is the best feeling in the world. You worked hard on your outfit, let everybody see it.

Smile everyday, laugh with friends, and enjoy life. Forget what you don't have and appreciate what you do.

Happy Hallows Eve!
    Wishing you all good health and happiness.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,845 Member
    Options
    I hope we didn't loss @mindylk she hasn't logged in all week into the spreadsheet, :( I just left a friendly reminder plus saying if she needs help. I'm hapoy to help.

Nice job to everyone who completed he challenges. For everyone else who needs to lets make this happen, we can do this.

Btw, we jumping to 3nd place go go go!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,090 Member
    Options
    Finished all challenges and just enterd everything into the spreadsheet!
    Have a great Sunday evening everyone! :)
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Gonna crank out my sunday workout here in a few. Let's go team 6!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MzHill08 wrote: »
    Gonna crank out my sunday workout here in a few. Let's go team 6!

Love your effort, goooo. We can do this. Getting my evening workout complete too.

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    Finished all challenges and just enterd everything into the spreadsheet!
    Have a great Sunday evening everyone! :)

Awesome week!!
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    M: 173
    T: 163
    W: 78
    R: 90
    F: 77
    S: 126
    S; 90

797/770
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    All challenges done! Spreadsheet finished for the day!!

And to answer the question of where were you in 1975......ummmmm I'm pretty sure I wasn't even a thought in anybody's mind!! My parents were just wee little ones themselves!! Lol. I recorded the new Rocky Horror that came out but haven't watched it yet. My older brother says he took me to the original when he was in high school (he was supposed to be babysitting me!) and I pretty much talked and cried to go home the whole time! I was like 6 or 7. He got punished for taking me! Lol
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Go Team 6!!
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    How much fun were those dance videos? I haven't done the time warp in years. As For where I was in 1975, my mother was only 10 so I wasn't even a thought at that point lol!
  • mindylk
    mindylk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When I open the spreadsheet I see my numbers for each day of exercise plus I completed challenge 1 & 3?????
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    mindylk wrote: »
    When I open the spreadsheet I see my numbers for each day of exercise plus I completed challenge 1 & 3?????

Everything shows, excellent job!
  • mindylk
    Options
    I have been posting my minutes daily and I did challenge 1 & 3. Not sure why they aren't there. n48wvlayqm6b.png
    p7xgzdpimsdl.png
  • mindylk
    Options
    I have a total of 630 min plus challenge 1 & 3.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Now there're showing up, :)
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    mindylk wrote: »
    I have been posting my minutes daily and I did challenge 1 & 3. Not sure why they aren't there. n48wvlayqm6b.png
    p7xgzdpimsdl.png

It might be that you are looking an offline version of the spreadsheet on your device. That would make sense that it would show for you but not us. Thanks for being a great contributor!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    So close to the team ahead of us! About 10 minutes left to post, but regardless, we did very well this week! Great job, everyone!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    As with last week, Week Two was very close.

THE RESULTS FOR WEEK TWO ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1st Place: Team Five - 1730 points
    2nd Place: Team One - 1720 points
    3rd Place: Team Three - 1570 points
    4th Place: Team Three - 1530 points
    5th Place: Team Four - 1510 points
    6th Place: Team Two - 1475 points

Individual team results may be viewed tomorrow,
    after the new spreadsheet is released,
    under the "Past Weeks" Tab.

Good luck during Week Three!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Correction: 3rd Place was Team 3 and 4th Place is Team 6.