TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I got over 200 mins today and my leg muscles are screaming the burn! :o I think that's all for me folks!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Guess who is currently in 1st place? Let's see how long that lasts!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    There isn't anything a team co-captain can add!!!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,270 Member
    Options
    If anyone is still awake and can, I did another 35 minutes for a total of 168 today. Might someone put it in for me? Internet is out and I can't do it from my phone.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks @hawkins410 and @120maggie for updating my exercise minutes and challenge points when I was camping. Much appreciated. @MissionEnforcer I was under calorie goal 5/7 days and videos done 6/7 days 1 one of the days while camping it was from memory only
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    57 messages to catch up on.

Sorry, I've been MIA. I'm back now. Just real busy... no valid excuse.

@GSXRGIRL61 --> I got it.

Looks like you guys have been having a great time. Feeling kinda left out!

We are still no.1. Just put the last of my numbers in.

Looks like we are going around the world twice! Where is the world are we going tomorrow?

• Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Wow... some stunning women in Kyoto.... wished I had caught more of Kyoto.

Looking forward to the next stop. Can't wait!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR DESTINATION AND SPREADSHEET IS UP AND RUNNING!
    Week Three placement can be viewed on the "Past Weeks" tab.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL RACERS ON YOUR MOTIVATION AND TEAMWORK!
    :)B):)
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,270 Member
    Options
    @Vowder , thanks!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Good morning!
    We head down under I have always wanted to visit Australia! I am excited!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    So excited about Australia! Wish we'd have time to do some diving, definitely on my bucket list. Grrr on jump roping though. I will give it a try and see how the ankle likes it. The food one is easy for me since I eat a variety of foods and often have salads. I'm also going to do the alternative to the videos since I lift at a gym and don't bring my iPad or phone with me. It works out well with my Harry Potter challenges this week!

Have an awesome Monday team!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Team on first place! Great work and incredible last-minute surge.

Oooh, the Great Barrier Reef. So beautiful, I wish we were actually there. I watched the video and the one with speaking Australian so I'm all set to go.

@cardbucfan I'm with you on the jump roping. My knees are not great with jumping but I'll see how it goes and investigate the alternatives if its a problem. First I'll have to locate a rope...I know I have dog leashes but 6 ft is going to be too short and 30 ft probably too long :) I can probably just use part of that one.

I've eaten a banana already so yellow is done and I don't think I'll have trouble with this one.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    thumbs-up-smiley-images.gif
    YAY TEAM! ANOTHER FIRST PLACE FINISH!
    A special big thanks to @120maggie who took the time to make sure everyone got their numbers in! <3
    It was a nail biter right now to the very last minute! Great teamwork everyone!
    Let's rock it again this week!
    B)
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh No!! jump rope..... the last jump rope challenge my son tried coaching me..... he shook his head sadly and said" Mommy that is just not your thing!!" But I will push thru it for my TEAM!!
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    dtplow wrote: »
    Oh No!! jump rope..... the last jump rope challenge my son tried coaching me..... he shook his head sadly and said" Mommy that is just not your thing!!" But I will push thru it for my TEAM!!
    Check out the Hopscotch choice or the "Roo Jumping Alternative". I bet your son will REALLY have fun watching mom play hopscotch! :D Or maybe the two of you can play together! :)
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    We will do hopscotch for sure.... it is something we do together as well as biking, basketball, hiking etc :) but I will jumprope as well because one day I know I will master it!!!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning All

What a great team we have we did it again!!!
    We are worth it to be TEAM 1
    Congrats everybody now up for the next week.
    Thanks @hawkins410 to bring us to beautiful Australia you had a lots of work in this girl.
    I appriciate all the effort that you put in this challenge I know it is a lot of work to make it this way ofcourse also thanks to the mysterious man :D

I love rope jumping as you say you burn cal so much it is very nice.
    I also love the arm challenge and the food challenge
    Easy 25 points this week ;)

Have a great Monday all and a good start of a brand new week

XXXXXX

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team,

I have been keeping up with you all, but apparently very quiet, not like me at all, lol.

Thanks @120maggie for putting in my minutes yesterday. I keep trying to get into the spreadsheet from my phone on the weekend and it still does not work. I appreciate @hawkins410 for entering my time the last couple of weekends as well.

This week I am hoping to get back into morning workouts which will hopefully help with my contribution to the team.

Great work so far everyone and one of the neighbour cowcows sends her congrats on another number 1 finish!

gw7cpwtu2tzs.jpg

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @AlethaMary -I love the cow!!

Challenge 2 done! I tried jumping rope and it didn't hurt my ankle but the vertigo kept tripping me up! And holy cow it's hard! I consider myself fairly cardiovascularly fit and I was puffing! Definitely gonna have to do it in much shorter increments and it's gonna take all week!

I've got a ton of minutes to add as soon as the spreadsheet opens. Hopefully my iPad will let me open it is week.

Good job on getting first place last week! Thanks for carrying my sorry butt when I failed at the food challenge. I won't let you down this week!!