TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am thankful that it hasn't snowed here yet so it is easier to get out and be active. Got my turkey trot done this morning.
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning sore from head to toe from yesterday's Turkey Trot plus more walking. I put my whole body into that turkey trot, and my body was talking back about it. But I am in the middle of a workweek hustle challenge and overnight slipped from first to second place. So, I decided to get my behind moving. I'm back in first place, but I'm not sure if that will hold. We shall see. Challenges are the best motivators for me. Even if it doesn't hold I've shown myself I can walk further than I think I can. Thank goodness for Pandora. :)
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sorry to all. I too have been MIA and not been doing much exercise. I lost my father-in-law this week and between the holidays and his passing we have been doing a ton of traveling. If after this week I don't have to drive to Milwaukee again for a while I will be happy. I am so thankful for family and the good times I share with them.
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    tinacuso wrote: »

@mcdonald1314 - I logged your minutes in the spreadsheet!

Thank you!!!!!!!
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum I'm so sorry for your families loss :(

Could someone do my minutes again, llease.....
    Thursday 155 min
    Friday 25 min
    Turkey trot complete.

Thank you!!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @Scherzie Thank you! It feels so good to say I did it :)

@lynnbaum I'm so sorry for you and your family :(

@mcdonald1314 I added your minutes for you!

I finally caught up on all my spreadsheet logging, sorry for not doing it more regularly this week! I took it way easy yesterday but did a short 3.5-mile run today, and I feel okay. I'm actually signed up for another half in March, so that should keep me motivated to run throughout the winter. I still don't love the cold but what can ya do, you know?

We have four people that haven't logged anything yet this week--anybody heard from them? @melissasue0317 @novten82 @plainanjelik @RuthQ1 Please get your minutes logged before tomorrow night! Please and thank you!

You all are amazing :)
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum Sorry to hear about your family's loss.
    @carinamenina Great job on the race!
    I have to say as a team we are doing really well this week and that's with 4 no shows. I feel like I've been slacking too. So great job to everyone kicking butt this week. I'm planning on going for my normal walk tomorrow morning and I finished all the challenges this week. The back peddling hurt and I felt completely uncoordinated with the monster walk. Each time I had to think about how to start. One more day to finish strong. Go team!
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm here, I usually log at the last minute lol. I will try to be better at it this next week.

I was able to get in the rockette challenge done and will try again on the turkey trot challenge today. Holidays and home with little ones make it hard to get out with little 3 year old legs tagging along. Like I mentioned in my introduction , I am forever thankful for my babies. They bring so much love and light to my everyday.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914: we are on a similar count down. 7 days until we go on our first kid free vacation. Can't wait.

Great job team! I will log more minutes next week..
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    I had more time this week to be active than normal, which is good. I am trying to lose weight. I truly believe more exercise is the key to success. For the most part, I've got the eating part down but it's not working on its own. I've stepped up the activity level since joining this challenge, and I've been focusing on not eating back the calories I'm exercising. I hope the scale will eventually start dropping some pounds. We shall see.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE NEW DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    THE SPREADSHEET WILL FOLLOW SOON!
    HAPPY RACING EVERYONE!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    WEEK 7 SPREADSHEET IS UP!
  • Fitbug92
    Options
    We were number 3 last week. Great! My bags are packed and I am ready to go to Peru. Not sure about climbing down those steps in Peru. Good gravy! Getting the stairs challenge done may be the biggest challenge. If I can get about 300 stair steps done for six days, I'll get it done. Certainly don't want to leave that til the end. Let's go team!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

Oh how I wish the step challenge was next week. I will be on a cruise ship walking steps all week. Oh well, I guess I will get my legs prepared for steps this week :)
    The logging challenge is also good for me. I just spent 2 days not logging anything. First time in 3 months. That will get me back on track.
    Have a great Monday!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Week 7 team! I feel like this challenge is going far too quickly :( I always feel like the time between challenges goes so slowly and these things really keep me going!
    I'm grateful for the stair challenge this week, I'm still at my moms house and she's got 3 levels so much more stairs than I have! The more stairs done at home, the less time on that dang stair master!
    I'm truly sick of the awful elliptical at my moms house. It's creaky, squeaky, and just horrible! I miss the gym!!
    Happy Monday friends, let's try to get into 2nd place!! It'll be hard, but I have faith!!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    129 stairs before I left my moms house to head to work this morning :D