Commited and on my way down to 85kg

1234568»

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    y13zd7jmrkr3.jpg

Dinner!! was yummy, cabbage salad with fries and ribletts meat. (just steaks in the oven cooked in bbq sauce)...i call them ribletts lol.

Had a great day today........very peacful mentally =)
  • mittenswillet
    I watched the videos....they really boosted me =) Thanks again for posting these for me here Lingo =)
    <3<3
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    edited November 2016
    y13zd7jmrkr3.jpg

Dinner!! was yummy, cabbage salad with fries and ribletts meat. (just steaks in the oven cooked in bbq sauce)...i call them ribletts lol.

Had a great day today........very peacful mentally =)

Wow, just W <3 W!!!!!! I'm not sure which looks better, your meal looks sooooooooooooo delicious. Those potatoes, that cabbage salad, that steak----YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

I'm so thrilled you've had a beautiful peace-filled day--just thrilled my friend!
    623c1278730e57c1633b148a7011da4a.jpg

ETA: Thank you Kitty for posting your meal pics, now you've given me an EXCELLENT idea of what to have for my dinner tomorrow--I just LOVE that and LOVE you too <3
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    I love your novel Omading, I want to release and write like you! so desperatley!! but something is holding me back....im not sure what, but it will eventually come to light and begin to heal =)

The glutton demon has been part of my life since childhood, brought about by a bad childhood....so I know it wont want to leave this cosy home (my body) since I now know that demons are homeless.

Its amazing how this demon has a hold over me. My whole day is revolved around food, when can I eat, what can I eat, what time is dinner? I really want bread now, I wish I could eat bread now, why not just have one biscuit now? You dont have to log it, just leave it off, no one will know. In fact just dont log today, and eat what you want, you can always start tommorw.

Those are just a handful of thoughts that I put up with and fight during the day.

So to realize the demon gluttony is the true source (and NOT me and NOT my true self)

Its a huge relief...but a big spiritual fight is coming..........

xoxoxo

Love you very much too Omading....very deeply actually. =)

Absolute WOW!!! You have NO earthly idea how much of a genuine blessing you are to me and everyone you come into contact with. To understand that "gluttony" is REAL and definitely a devil/demonic-wicked spirit is utterly amazing to me. The GREATER majority of folk will stare and laugh/scoff that truth off as mere foolishness or worse, but that you have been/are SO blessed to realize this AND to understand and realize that you are the one our Father will be working in and thru to FIGHT with His Power and Might working in and thru YOU, AND NOT MERELY FIGHT (NO LONGER ALLOW IT NOR IT'S INFLUENCE/TO DISOBEY IT COMPLETELY/TO NO LONGER "FEED" IT) BUT TO COMPLETELY OVERCOME IT AND CAST OUT this foul but comfortable spirit (and more) from your heart, mind, body and life. For you to realize and understand that devils are "homeless" as you say, and require not only our agreeing with them, but giving them a place in our hearts, minds/thoughts, and BODIES....WOWWWWWWWWWWWW....just AMAZINGLY inspirational to me!!!!!!!!!!!

How thrilling to know that we're in this fight together--I LOVE THAT!!!! <3o:)<3
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    I love your dinner photos, Kitty!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Glad you had a peaceful day, Kitty. I like your photos also. The BBQ steak looks yummy.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Good meal...way to go Kitty. Isn't peace a blessing! Love it!
  • mittenswillet
    Thanks omading for you support =)

Im glad you love my dinner photos Nev, inspiration for you =)

Thanks Deb! Peace is really wonderful =) And the steak was really good!

Thanks Grace!! Yes........peace is just sooooo nice...... =)

Okay, on Saturday I was supposed to have a cheat but I forgot.......!! So I had it yesterday instead... so today back on track, first meal of the week, asian noodles with chicken and prawns... me and my guy loved it so much we wished we could eat it all over again.. =D

Hope everyone has a killer week!!! <3<3

Currently listening to a rimex of Skrillex on youtube......nothing like this kid to rock to with uplifting beats when your creating art.... =)u57h06f1icxd.jpg
  • OMADing1
    edited November 2016
    Thanks omading for you support =)

Im glad you love my dinner photos Nev, inspiration for you =)

Thanks Deb! Peace is really wonderful =) And the steak was really good!

Thanks Grace!! Yes........peace is just sooooo nice...... =)

Okay, on Saturday I was supposed to have a cheat but I forgot.......!! So I had it yesterday instead... so today back on track, first meal of the week, asian noodles with chicken and prawns... me and my guy loved it so much we wished we could eat it all over again.. =D

Hope everyone has a killer week!!! <3<3

Currently listening to a rimex of Skrillex on youtube......nothing like this kid to rock to with uplifting beats when your creating art.... =)u57h06f1icxd.jpg

Your dinner....W <3 W You rock, period.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Rooting for you Kitty!
  • DebSozo
    Thanks for sharing photos of your delicious meals, Kitty.
  • mittenswillet
    sorry guys, im still here, but got a new website job, so have to finish all 3 pages...but dont have much time to upload things....just wanted you all to know im still here =)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    That's okay...do your thing and we will catch you later. ♥
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Good luck with the new work!
  • OMADing1
    sorry guys, im still here, but got a new website job, so have to finish all 3 pages...but dont have much time to upload things....just wanted you all to know im still here =)

{{{{ o:) Waving Hi o:) }}}}}

tumblr_nuc5ucx7ta1qc4uvwo1_500.gif
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Good luck for your website :)

• DebSozo
    Missing you, Kitty!