TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I went for my long run this morning and finished up my Rockette training. I went to enter it in the spreadsheet and it was already filled in - I don't think it was me (but I could be wrong). If anyone accidentally put numbers in the wrong line, be sure to check that yours are filled in correctly. @LeoLivingByDesign - is yours okay?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Quick check in from Paris!! Got my 3k (and very much then some!) out of the way and entered. Need to add another 45 minutes of exercise. I'm off to bed-no sleep on the plane last night so I've been going on pure caffeine and excitement and now I need to sleep. LOTS of walking planned for tomorrow. I will log probably only half of it since some of that time will be spent gawking and taking pictures! I will definitely need that cab driver but (sadly?!) I don't need the doctor or nurse! Welcome @Ingrid2017 !
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,008 Member
    Options
    So as I was sending out reminders to do the Thankful post or check to make sure you add your 5 points, I realized I have something else! to be thankful for ! My husband is retiring on Nov 30.after 37 years with the local government. That means I won't have to wrap Christmas presents ever again!!!! :D
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @120maggie: Congrats to your hubby and you!
    Thank you for reminding everyone to complete and/or log their numbers and challenges!

I got to talk to my dad tonight and he sounded much better! Thank you for your kind words! <3

I know it is hard to believe, but
    THE MOST AWESOME TEAM EVER
    is on the verge of falling behind!

THE TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR CHALLENGES IS:
    p922-scaled1000.jpg?w=840
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    So as I was sending out reminders to do the Thankful post or check to make sure you add your 5 points, I realized I have something else! to be thankful for ! My husband is retiring on Nov 30.after 37 years with the local government. That means I won't have to wrap Christmas presents ever again!!!! :D

Congrats to your hubby! That is awesome!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    @120maggie: Congrats to your hubby and you!
    Thank you for reminding everyone to complete and/or log their numbers and challenges!

I got to talk to my dad tonight and he sounded much better! Thank you for your kind words! <3

I know it is hard to believe, but
    THE MOST AWESOME TEAM EVER
    is on the verge of falling behind!

THE TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR CHALLENGES IS:
    p922-scaled1000.jpg?w=840

@hawkins410 I am glad you got to talk to him! That's wonderful!
    We need to step it up. I am hoping to get more minutes tomorrow.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I finished the rockette challenge, I like stretching and have not been able to access the spreadsheet from my phone will plan on updating in am when I can use my laptop. I remember all the time when I am in bed already. I set an alarm on my phone though to remind me for morning.
    @TamiJo1004 hope you start feeling better soon
    @wolvinnetje I agree, we can all pile into the cab :o and @Vowder can catch up with a nurse :D
    @hawkins410 thanks for the reminders, it really helps
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Knocked off 1000 minute week. It's amazing how much easier it is with a workout partner.

Had a great week but am sure I put on some weight. Ate terribly (like ever other American on Thanksgiving weekend) but am not too concerned.

You guys keep your cab.... I'm still going to see the nurse. I think I have a tummy ache.

One more day... lets keep focused.

• hawkins410
    Options
    Great job on your 1000 @Vowder! I hope your tummy doesn't "hurt" too much to finish your Rockette Stretching tomorrow! :D
    2E6BAE60F-0879-16A0-66E4455A8B1F8AB6.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    dfleadjsonwl.png
    I feel better today! I am still not 100% but closer than yesterday!
    Have a great day!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    wo5dpmucbbqn.jpg

Here's to the last day of the week!!! Let's rally team. I will do my best and that's all anyone can ask of you
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Cwg3euMXcAEmUtx.jpg

If we can make it here, we can make it anywhere!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi all, sorry for not updating this week. Holiday time is crazy in my house. But I was also having trouble accessing the thread and spreadsheet for some reason. I keep going to the spreadsheet and it's stuck on like week 3... I'll message @hawkins410 my numbers. I completed a 5k turkey trot on Friday and did the rockettes exercises! Now what i'm thankful for: I'm thankful for my family and friends and to have all their love and support. But I'm also thankful for this group and the support that we give each other everyday! Hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend and enjoyed our adventure to NY!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hello team!!! Sorry I have been MIA from posting in the thread. I have been reading and getting the challenges done. Hoping things are settled enough so I can post more.

@MissionEnforcer my thankful post. I am thankful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for my teammates. Even though I am not posting as often as I would, I know that I matter what you all will be here and you have my back.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I just put in a crap ton of minutes. We left the hotel at 9:45 and but for lunch, potty breaks and a couple of sit down fix the camera stops we walked NON STOP! I'm at 22,000 steps (plus) and over 10 miles on my Fitbit.

@ hawkins410- glad you got to talk your dad!

@vowder-good job on the minutes!

@leti126-YOU need to tag mission enforcer. We got "talked to" about tagging him for other people last time tagging was a component.

I'm off to dinner-more walking! Dang my feet hurt.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Awesome job @carbucfan! And thanks about my dad. :)
    Actually, @MissionEnforcer is not requiring "tagging" anymore. He got tired of his phone pinging! :D

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEAM #1
  • hawkins410
    Options
    lead_300x200.jpg

Welcome aboard @Ingrid2017. You are on an awesome team! I'm sure you and Fluffy will fit right in! :)
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Wecome @Ingrid2017 ! How exciting to get a new puppy. I think Westies are adorable. Lots of dog fans here!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Welcome @Ingrid2017 you are on an awesome team!