Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    @wolvinnetje
    This is for you Aggie! 15teqnijxzpl.jpg

Hahahaaa food one Tami!!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    All videos done for 5 days. Stayed under in calories for 5 days @MissionEnforcer. Now it's time to PARTY!!!!
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Videos and squats finally done took all week but they are done. I hate squats says my knees. Glad they are done. Recorded all my food this week not bad of a job except for today splurge a bit on lunch.
    Seeing all the fall pictures I so wanted to go to the mountains my husband and I went up the hill to Reno for a drive and lunch. No pics I forgot to take them so sad. Guess we just have to back in mountains next weekend haha
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    @wolvinnetje
    This is for you Aggie! 15teqnijxzpl.jpg

Whahahahahahahhah So funny thanks sweetie I begin my sunday morning with a big smile on my face xxxxxx
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Logo-CBBR_4CP-on-White.jpg
    Go @celtikgirl! Proud of you! :)
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Vowder: Only a few more hours left to enjoy Kyoto! ;)109928764_1.jpg
    For the ladies:
    grid-cell-15944-1376582208-10.jpg

LET'S GO TEAM! WE HAVE A LOT OF CHALLENGE POINTS JUST SITTING THERE!
    GO TEAM GO! :)
  • wolvinnetje
    edited November 2016
    Options
    awwwwww Vowder you get a "doll" ......hahahahaha really she looks like a chinese barbie
    @hawkins410 you must find a better one for our only male friend :D

On the other hand she keep her mouth closed maybe he likes that no cackling woman ....just smiling
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    h50bqiy4eoyx.png

Too much candy this week. Scale is not happy with me. And you am not happy with myself. Time to step up my game. I leave 10 days for my daughters wedding. No time to get my dress altered!!! Plans for today is to get my hair colored and to spend time on my treadmill to reverse the reading on the scale.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL AMAZING RACERS:
    We set out clocks back one hour last night, so please make sure you did as well. If your country, province, state, didn't experience a time change, then please Google what time it is in California now.
    @MissionEnforcer will be closing the Spreadsheet at 9:00 p.m. PST. sharp!
    I suggest you get your exercise minutes and challenge points in early. We've had two teams lose a position in the rankings in the last two weeks due to late logging. Don't let your team or yourself down!
    Happy Sunday everyone! The next destination will be announced late tonight. Have fun guessing where we are going! :)
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    h50bqiy4eoyx.png

Too much candy this week. Scale is not happy with me. And you am not happy with myself. Time to step up my game. I leave 10 days for my daughters wedding. No time to get my dress altered!!! Plans for today is to get my hair colored and to spend time on my treadmill to reverse the reading on the scale.

Awww sissy I help you ....let me kick your butt I promise not to hard ...only if you want ofcourse.But you must no be so hard to yourself you have a lot on your mind with the wedding and very busy times at work so be a good santa elf and run your legs out of your body coming week luv you sweetie big huggies xxxxx
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    h50bqiy4eoyx.png

I am sorry T! You can do this! You got 10 days and if anyone can do it! It's you!

• TamiJo1004
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 I can send you three kids that will have your heart rate up today not to mention you will be moving constantly! ;)
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome job this past week team! I will be finishing updating my last few minutes and such today. I finished challenge 3 yesterday and got a little walk in with the pup. The time change confused me so much this morning, I knew it was happening but completely forgot anyway.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Nice job @celtikgirl! Fast time to me! I'm very impressed.

I added in another 79 minutes of walking after my 30 minute run this morning. The sun was out and it was too gorgeous not to get out there.

Stella and I racked up some miles this week! Between walking, hiking, and running I had a total of 34.8 miles, all but 6.4 of that was with Stella. And over 100,000 steps this week.

I think I need to go out for a margarita to celebrate a great week. I have plenty of calories banked up so I'm headed out to my favorite Mexican place. Not really fitting with the week's theme, but oh well.

Great job everyone, looks like the gap is closing and we could still pull off a win this week! I'm looking forward to seeing where we are headed next!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Way to go @celtikgirl
    @katharmonic some great miles this weekend! I am glad you go to get out. It's raining here! Enjoy your margarita! I am going to have pizza!
    @120maggie I hope your foot gets better. It stinks to not be able to go as much as you would like.