nnef6u39xfk7.gif

Sent you lots of presents ;)

6i0vn3rxoj34.jpg

@celtikgirl go for next week girl and forget the scale for this week

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,415 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl -you really make me laugh!

Hey Team-we are tied for first right now!!! Way to pull up our big girl/guy pants and get it done!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Now that we are tied for this leg, and in First Place overall, time to find some sleeping accommodations before we dance the night away! We are only ahead by a 5 little points, so squat some more, Rajio Taiso some more, and for goodness sake, don't eat anymore! :D

A little known fact about Japan are their "Love Hotels", which can be rented by the hour. They are NOT what you think! ;) They are often less expensive than regular hotels and good for the busy business person or racers like ourselves.
    The best known one in Kyoto is the Castle Hotel:
    uax74cbz2yoy.jpg
    and the themed rooms are so fun!
    Little Kitty:
    bs60r1ux4v32.jpg
    @Vowder's own Bat Cave:
    xl6vts7ijss2.png
    Cinderella, complete with slippers:
    yqkw4fn6884i.jpg
    A Sailor Room:
    k29ckyq2khc1.jpg

And another to wait until we finish in Kyoto and then see where our carriage takes us:
    y1obaxqfb99o.jpg

There is even a Christmas Themed Hotel special for @mamaelf2008!
    pt70jj6gwazu.jpg

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEAM! LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF! <3
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Aw, love all the birthday wishes, everyone. Thanks for the presents @wolvinnetje - LOL!!

I will take the Cinderella room, unless someone else has already checked in, then Hello Kitty is fine :)

Great job team! I just looked and we are still in first overall but 10 points behind this week. I just added 118 more minutes from my hike with Stella today. Such a great day. The weather was cool and crisp, and the sun came out and the colors were beautiful. I'll come back in a bit and post some photos.

Well under my calorie goal with all the hiking, even though I had a lovely pumpkin whoopie pie from the bakery. :) I was going to go out to dinner but didn't have the energy so I will do that tomorrow. I'll have my group long run tomorrow and some other things planned, so should be able to put up some good minutes too.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Beautiful picture @katharmonic
    @hawkins410 I love the rooms. The last is definitely my favorite. Just so you know if it wasn't for the calorie challenge I probably would have slipped today and not logged again. Or at least had ice cream! (I am kinda addicted it's my fix for a bad day or nerves.)
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @katharmonic
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Now that we are tied for this leg, and in First Place overall, time to find some sleeping accommodations before we dance the night away! We are only ahead by a 5 little points, so squat some more, Rajio Taiso some more, and for goodness sake, don't eat anymore! :D

A little known fact about Japan are their "Love Hotels", which can be rented by the hour. They are NOT what you think! ;) They are often less expensive than regular hotels and good for the busy business person or racers like ourselves.
    The best known one in Kyoto is the Castle Hotel:
    uax74cbz2yoy.jpg
    and the themed rooms are so fun!
    Little Kitty:
    bs60r1ux4v32.jpg
    @Vowder's own Bat Cave:
    xl6vts7ijss2.png
    Cinderella, complete with slippers:
    yqkw4fn6884i.jpg
    A Sailor Room:
    k29ckyq2khc1.jpg

And another to wait until we finish in Kyoto and then see where our carriage takes us:
    y1obaxqfb99o.jpg

There is even a Christmas Themed Hotel special for @mamaelf2008!
    pt70jj6gwazu.jpg

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEAM! LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF! <3

I call dibs in the Christmas hotel of course!! It's what I do!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Busy day at work and then a night of playing cards and getting my dress shortened for my daughters wedding. We leave in 11 days!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Tomorrow we go get hubby's suit. Then we'll be set as far as clothes go. My dress still fits so I'm still happy. Tomorrow I will finish the videos and also stay under so my challenges will be done. Hoping to get some exercise in since I didn't get any in today.

I'm hitting the sleigh and going to dream of sugarplums dancing in my head.
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic beautiful pictures love the fall colors and your pup is adorable.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    I'm loving all these pictures! Videos are done, I'm off to the gym in a bit and will finish the squats then. I've walked Bailey once already and plan to finish the house cleaning as well as some yard work today so I will have a ton of minutes plus hubby wants to get down the Christmas decorations since we leave the day after thanksgiving and the next two weekends will be busy. Yikes that's a lot!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    jxeduiwiryr1.jpg

Goodmorning sweet people

This morning I finished my video's and the squat challenge and yesterday it was my 5th day under goal so also finished that.

@katharmonic what a beautiful pictures you live in a real nice enviroment I'm a little jalous ;) maybe a stupid question but aren't you afraid there if you walk there at your own?

@hawinks410 I like all the hotels they are really beautiful but ofcourse I go with my sister ( mamaelf2008) to the christmas hotel.
    I love christmas I already have a countdown clock on my phone :D ( days till christmas 49)

@mamaelf2008 days are going so fast the day will be there so soon ...It will all be fun and probably "happy tears"

Have a great weekend all enjoy your love ones

Big hugs from belgium
    xxxxxxxxx

• TamiJo1004
    Options
    bchig1zoxvqw.png
    Let's make sure we're pulling through these challenges that's what helps us every week. We are an awesome team and we can do this!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Videos ✔️
    Squats ✔️

Another 62 minutes of exercise but I can't access the stupid spreadsheet arggh! I will hop on the computer later but if I do it now I will get sucked in and get nothing else done. Just know that I've done those things Team!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Everything added to the spreadsheet. We are in second everywhere! I'm gonna try and do some yardwork but my helper just told me he's not feeling great so.....
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone out there knows this fact about me... I hate housecleaning.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    1 more day left in this week! Let's see if we can regain first or at least give Team 5 a run for their money.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @wolvinnetje
    This is for you Aggie! 15teqnijxzpl.jpg
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Videos are done. Squats are done. Still only 4/7 on the calorie counting as I didn't track today or yesterday, but I'll take care of that tomorrow. We have our niece and nephew with us for the weekend, so I could only sneak away for an hour of lifting today. I'm planing to swim tomorrow afternoon (I am soooooooo sick and tired of the pool!!!!) and will probably test out some running as well. I'm not expecting it to go well, but hoping for a noticeable improvement from earlier in the week.