What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger salad from The Grease Monkey with some hot wings. Forgot to ask them to hold the croutons so had to pick them all out.

81a9fioc0up1.jpg
    2z3y0dtaxi6a.jpg
  • lucycartere
    lucycartere Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    fy8rgbi22p68.jpg
    Egg pizza
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you've seen one, you've seen them all...filet searing in a hot cast iron skillet (in the garage on the grill side-burner)
    4avwu3rzh4gp.jpg

and on their way to the oven (hot grill, indirect heat) to finish...
    uvj0vazaqvt5.jpg

• clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    @MyriiStorm I am googling fathead crackers now!!!!! They look amazing!!
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Those crackers look spectacular!! Do they get crisp? I shouldn't read this thread in the middle of the night, it makes me hungry...
  • idocdlw
    idocdlw Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tumaro's low-carb NY "everything" wrap & lox...had a craving for something I've never had before (how does this even happen?). Smoked salmon, cream cheese, cucumber, tomato, dill, capers, red onion.

oddea4gxgms3.jpg

delicious & fresh

OMG...this looks restaurant worthy! Will have to try! :smile:
  • idocdlw
    idocdlw Posts: 208 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    Fathead Crackers
    sor8krlwa9zx.jpg

<she googles "fathead crackers" as she has not eaten a proper meal all day>
  • lucycartere
    Options
    u6elmntmag99.jpg Seafood, homemade tomato sauce and miracle noodles
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    moonlights wrote: »
    Those crackers look spectacular!! Do they get crisp? I shouldn't read this thread in the middle of the night, it makes me hungry...

Alas, mine did not get crisp. They were sturdier than just making the pizza crust, and could easily be dipped, but not crisp. I'm thinking I should roll them a bit thinner next time?
  • clawson91
    Options
    @lucycartere What are miracle noodles? Your dish looks amazing!!
  • lucycartere
    Options
    clawson91 wrote: »
    @lucycartere What are miracle noodles? Your dish looks amazing!!
    Thanks!

I can buy them from supermarkets the UK, they are also called shirataki noodles and made from a vegetable. https://miracle noodle.com

I prefer them over other 0 carb calorie noodles because these have a better texture and are soft. I really recommend them ! :)
  • clawson91
    Options
    @lucycartere Oh, I've had those before. I thought they were a bit chewy but not bad, just different. I use spaghetti squash a lot.
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Lamb mince on bed of baby spinach. 48yrss9nlzdd.jpg
  • clawson91
    Options
    I changed my cauliflower pizza crust because I blended the cauliflower too much (it was like mashed potatoes) so I added cream cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, an egg, a cup of shredded mozzarella and some Parmesan and this low carb gluten free veggie powder. Topped with low carb pasta sauce, pepperoni and shredded cheese. OMG!!!! Amazing!!!! It has more of a dough consistency. I didn't get a pic because I was hungry but if my hubby doesn't devour the rest I will get one!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    5s3vxnv9t23o.jpg

Thought I uploaded this picture on Saturday but guess it didn't take.....My first try and zoodles and a Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce that I have made forever but didn't realize was so awesome for keto/low carb until now. It was amazing! I had really been missing my pasta, but this was so good I never missed a thing. My daughter had both zoodles and pasta and said she thought she might even like the zoodles better....Yummy!
  • 40footalfa
    40footalfa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do you buy it or make it. The halloumi, that is.
  • 40footalfa
    Options
    u6elmntmag99.jpg Seafood, homemade tomato sauce and miracle noodles

What are miacle noodles?
  • 40footalfa
    Options
    This is usually burger and fries night so I replaced it with a turkey burger with pepper jack cheese and homemade keto friendly cheese its.

Plus we did a major hike so I earned a second burger!goe7pj5593tm.jpeg

May I have the recipe for the homemade cheese, please?