Before Christmas 2016

Options

Replies

• MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited bought a weight bench and 100 lbs of weight yesterday!!

I have no idea what to do with it so it's a learning curve for sure. will put it together tonight and start tomorrow....pending me fighting of this virus in the next 24 hours.

hope everyone is having a good week.

gallowmere I hope you found your abs

Go to bodybuilding.com lots of exercises. ;)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Refeed day for me plus 2 classes and cardio.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited bought a weight bench and 100 lbs of weight yesterday!!

I have no idea what to do with it so it's a learning curve for sure. will put it together tonight and start tomorrow....pending me fighting of this virus in the next 24 hours.

hope everyone is having a good week.

gallowmere I hope you found your abs

Nah, it's a slow process getting all of this crap out. I'm about halfway back to where I was, but the lower three inches of my abdomen and low back are still rather watery.

That said, I have watched almost 6 lbs. fall back off in the last three days, as the waistline decreased, so I'll take it.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I forgot to do my WI yesterday so I did it today and I'm down a pound yay!! the scale moved again. it's only a 4 lbs loss this month which at first I felt let down then remembered today I am going to my 4th christmas meeting for work (that includes lunch and treats) and tomorrow is my 2nd dinner party this week so I patted myself on the back lol.

I started using my weights last nigjt and loved it!!! I started super ligjt to see how my body would respond today...it responded with a cold :neutral: can't wait to get back at it tonight after work.

hope everyone is having a great week!
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats on tbe loss treehugnmama!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    About to start week two of my first 5/3/1 cycle this afternoon. i'm back down 9 lbs. from my peak water retention point last week, so I'm definitely feeling better.

Also, got a new weight vest a couple of days ago, because the 20 lbs. one I've had forever is a joke. Managed to find a 40 for now that I'll be using for walks and jumps until it stops kicking my *kitten*. Once that happens, I'll consider ordering the 88 lbs, Vmax that I really want.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    gorilita wrote: »
    Congrats on tbe loss treehugnmama!

Thanks gorilita......feels good to be in control in December
  • gorilita
    Options
    A little under two weeks to Christmas. I have not lost anything this week which makes it two weeks in a row. And I know why. I have worked out only 4 days out of 7 and was lax with my logging in the latter part of the week. Still shooting for under 190 by Christmas. It's so close I can almost taste it :smiley:
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    gortilita I hope you can get your exercise in this week and get to your goal. I started lifting last week and saw the scale go up today.
  • gorilita
    edited December 2016
    Options
    gortilita I hope you can get your exercise in this week and get to your goal. I started lifting last week and saw the scale go up today.

If you were within your calories on food then it's probably water retention. Your body is reacting to the new routine. Keep at it
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I was in my calorie goal. still up. I was also sick but I'm keeping at it and not worried about the scale...as long as my body keeps shrinking
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    so I'm still up 7.4 pounds but I'm going to give it another week before I freak out lol keeping up with tje new lifting program and stair running.

been getting chare horses last two nights ouch!! need to stretch better.

walks are kinda sucking with tje snow my pace is slower so cant get heart rate up as high..may need a plan b but they are good for mood and the dog.

I'm going to take my inches today. I think we took them back in October to start and I haven't done them since. I have gone down 2 clothing sizes in my jeans so hopefully I will see a loss but I'm not so good at measuring so we will see.

how is everyone doing?

confession I ate 4 chocolate candies from the stocking and need to go rebut them :/
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

been getting chare horses last two nights ouch!! need to stretch better.
    :/

If you've increased exercise, make sure your electrolytes are good, especially salt.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I haven't been good this past week. Felt as if I dragging my body here and there but no energy and today start feeling it in my throats and have fever.
    I've gained some weight thanks to the medication I start taking it bec I felt something is not right.
    I shovelled the snow three times this week. The 2nd time were so cold my face froze and my fingers were burning even though I was wearing gloves.

Anyway. I'm cheering for you ladies kick the challenge a**.

How's everyone doing?
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    hope you feel better moonkat.
    I think I k ow you second snow shovel day I went for a 15 minute walk with a hat on it was so windy my ears have been bothering me since then...Dr tomorrow
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Can I jump in? I am struggling. I did LCHF for 5 weeks prior to Thksgiving and since then Ive been on and off with the excuse 'I'll just have a cheat day'. When I eat LCHF the scale moves and I feel better but sugar is so hard for me to walk away from. Any advice or suggestions is appreciated. I feel like my house is toxic. I just wanna eat the entire time. Thx!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    hope you feel better moonkat.
    I think I k ow you second snow shovel day I went for a 15 minute walk with a hat on it was so windy my ears have been bothering me since then...Dr tomorrow

Well I skipped the work Christmas party. I hope I'll get better before Christmas. Thank you :)

Hope nothing serious with your ears. It was super cold that day.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Can I jump in? I am struggling. I did LCHF for 5 weeks prior to Thksgiving and since then Ive been on and off with the excuse 'I'll just have a cheat day'. When I eat LCHF the scale moves and I feel better but sugar is so hard for me to walk away from. Any advice or suggestions is appreciated. I feel like my house is toxic. I just wanna eat the entire time. Thx!

Welcome aboard.

I did low carb but now I'm trying a new diet it's called fighter diet. I've joined a challenge that starts Jan 2017

I'll post a video as she's talking about carbs. In case anyone wants to try it.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I've joined the super shred challenge
    http://fighterdietchallenge.com/super-shred/