What does your low carb meals look like??

Replies

• Hertzlerkin
    Hertzlerkin Posts: 7 Member
    Looking at the great and colorful pics really helps. Don't feel so depraved! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    m3qmhvf4rkwj.jpg
    Cheeseburger on a bed of lettuce with special sauce (ketchup, mayo, onions and pickles) with Carbquik biscuits
  • thegreatroheelio
    thegreatroheelio Posts: 4 Member
    This is the best thread ever!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    d1l2ivt1x25b.jpg

Although there are some carbs, is completely on the safe LC side
  • Brendalea69
    Carbquik waffles with lc maple syrup and breakfast sausage oxbms91lgu7i.jpg
  • release_the_kraken
    release_the_kraken Posts: 304 Member
    How about pescatarian low carbers?
  • sas1uk
    sas1uk Posts: 37 Member
    OK! Pescatarian LC favourite is prawn (shrimp?) and scallops fried in butter and garlic. Once cooked, toss them over either cooked zoodles or Miracle Noodles, not forgetting to pour over your pan juices, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon.....YUM :smiley:
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    How about pescatarian low carbers?

I know there was a guy a several months back that posted lots of fish dishes. However, feel free to add your own. The only fish I have posted here was bacon wrapped salmon, so not pescatarian.
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Cabbage Stir Fry with Smoked Beef Sausage (Oscar Mayer Select Naturals Uncured)

n0mvyousbzcs.jpg
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited January 2017
    I couldn't view this photo so I quoted it and it showed up for me. Recently some of the photos on the forums/groups aren't showing the entire photo, is that happening with anyone else? Just checking to see if it's on my end or MFPs. :smiley: Great looking meals, appreciate the shares!
    Braised (at 250F) pork loin chops (4) with onion (.5), carrots (2), cauliflower (.5) and a cup of saurkraut with half a cup of port and half a cup of chicken broth. Dinner tonight with a glass of white wine.

y9nrfu433pjp.jpg

• Hearts_2015
    I think a 'Yummy' like button needs to be added for threads like this! :laugh:
    monizjm wrote: »
    d1l2ivt1x25b.jpg

Although there are some carbs, is completely on the safe LC side

• Hearts_2015
    Carbquik biscuits @brendagaudette or anyone that knows :wink:

Is that the brand name or the name of a recipe for the biscuits?
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Chicken wings made in my new air fryer and creamed spinach. kfg9lmzqlprc.jpg
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Creamed spinach....Was thinking about that today.....Need to make some of that!
  • MarissaTriesAgain
    MarissaTriesAgain Posts: 766 Member
    Chicken wings made in my new air fryer and creamed spinach. kfg9lmzqlprc.jpg

Can you share how you made them in the air fryer? I was given one for Christmas but haven't used it yet!
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    I buy the bag of frozen wings, let them thaw. Rinse then pat dry with paper towel. Cook them in the air fryer at 360 degrees for about 25 mins. Came out perfect!
  • Brendalea69
    Carbquik biscuits @brendagaudette or anyone that knows :wink:

Is that the brand name or the name of a recipe for the biscuits?

Carbquik is the brand name and it's a baking mix...I make plain biscuits, cheddar biscuits, waffles, and I'm going to try a pizza crust and chocolate mug cake soon :)
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    edited February 2017
    oops, I posted before reading all the way through to find some of these recipes. They looks great!
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2017
    Carbquik Pizza with pepperoni, cheese and onions :)

e8merwue56b3.jpg