No F-Ups February 2017 Week 1 (2/1-2/7)

Options

Replies

• freckles2002
    freckles2002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Been bouncing around the same 3-4 pounds since xmas. Only 7 to go . Would love to have this off by April.
    Start weight 127 pounds. Feb goal 123 pounds. Excersise 5 days a week and NO snacking when I get home from work before dinner(my worst time)
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I think no F ups Feb sounds fun. After what I thought was a very strict and productive Jan I got on the scale this morning and.....no happy :(. I aim to hit my step goal and 240 weekly activity minutes and stay within my calorie and carb goals (I am moderate low carb). Going on a big ski vacation next month and I can only hope my ski pants will fit.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    That works for me. For 28 days I will go back to BPC for breakfast and stop having my handful of dark choc chips after dinner.
  • missippibelle
    missippibelle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    30 min of exercise done for the day. On my way to closing my fitness rings for the day. Already tracked my BPC and what I am planning to eat for lunch.

Day one of new habits..
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    OK. I'll commit. Waaaah.
    Walk 20 miles per week, 80 for the month. Speed to average greater than 3.5 mph. Food and weight are not a problem. Laziness is.

Never ever read anything that said a brisk walk is bad for your health.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Okay my goals are:

-Do not weigh myself until March 1st.
    -Keep my calories consistent!
    -Work out with kettlebells, doing hiit at LEAST four times a week!
    -One day at a time, break my evening snack habit.
    -Drink 80 ounces of water per day.

Woo Hoo!
    PLEASE hold me accountable, I'm so flighty it's ridiculous!

Also, taking any new friends that are interactive!!

*HIGH FIVE*
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Okay my goals are:

-Do not weigh myself until March 1st.
    -Keep my calories consistent!
    -Work out with kettlebells, doing hiit at LEAST four times a week!
    -One day at a time, break my evening snack habit.
    -Drink 80 ounces of water per day.

Woo Hoo!
    PLEASE hold me accountable, I'm so flighty it's ridiculous!

Also, taking any new friends that are interactive!!

*HIGH FIVE*

Check out BodyFit by Amy. I lurve her. She has a kb playlist.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My goal will just be to keep on keeping on! :) Feel like I'm doing good right now.....Just want to stick with everything the way I've been doing it. Carbs are under 20 g consistently (total carbs). Walking at lunch whenever I have time. Not snacking and eating mindlessly.

The only thing I would like to tighten up is my protein overage.....But have only been going over occasionally by 20 g or so, but would still like to get that back down.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm in! January got slack towards the end...
    I'm committing to logging more strictly, keeping carbs under 50g and drinking at least 1l of water a day
  • missippibelle
    missippibelle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    February goals:

Similar to January....which is:

Maintain weight within +/- 5 lb.
    Keep carbs in check. Under 50.
    Keep taking collagen daily.
    Get an outdoor walk or jog in at least once per week.
    Stick with my strength training plan each week. (Currently Chalean Extreme)
    Do one household chore each day. I am the worst at housekeeping and this is the goal I usually fail but we'll try again!

I love Chalean! I have several of her programs, including that one. I have gotten into the best shape of my life years ago with her Turbo Jam series. I would love to work back up to Chalean Extreme. I have a condition (very weird) in my feet that has derailed my exercise over the past few years, so not in the best shape of my life now. ;-). Her programs are great.

I have a chore app that I love called Tody. You can set schedules for chores and it will send you notifications. You check them off as you do them. It is very customizable so you can add the chores you want and at what schedule you want. I am the kind of person that can't stand apps to have red numbers on them, so it motivates me. Also, it keeps me from going months doing certain things. It is amazing how quickly time passes between doing the things I hate to do. My cat thanks me for changing her litter in a more timely fashion now!

• Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    February goals:

Similar to January....which is:

Maintain weight within +/- 5 lb.
    Keep carbs in check. Under 50.
    Keep taking collagen daily.
    Get an outdoor walk or jog in at least once per week.
    Stick with my strength training plan each week. (Currently Chalean Extreme)
    Do one household chore each day. I am the worst at housekeeping and this is the goal I usually fail but we'll try again!

What kind of collagen do you use? I've been taking marine collagen peptides in an attempt to help my joint out, but I struggle to remain consistent.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    Simple goal -> maintain ZC for the month of February.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    nikoba wrote: »

Last spring/summer, I was a hermit and shied away from social engagements because I was embarrassed of my appearance.

ME TOO! I got to the point where I would get irritated if my husband took pictures of me with the kids. He regularly will text pictures to the grand parents and I caught myself saying "make sure I'm not in the picture" constantly. To the point where my kids knew I didn't want to be in the picture. At 6 and 4 they shouldn't hear me saying that!

And I've been "on the wagon" for the last 2 weeks and at least the next 8 weeks. I thought it would kind of suck to not have Friday happy hours with friends, or a drink during play off foot ball but....it's been surprisingly easy!
This discussion has been closed.